• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

AND THE CLOCK GOES "TICK, TICK...TICK"!

bamabear82

I ♥ t-baggin
Hoopla Cash
$ 709.73
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
lol @ wallass2ku.

mrwallace2ku

Treehugger
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The SEC's LSU Tiger's O is stagnant, IS that MISS ST's D or just another SEC road club getting exposed today?

That conference just doesn't "travel" well do they?

4down20

Quit checking me out.
Hoopla Cash
$ 394.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This is what everyone should be saying when the OP starts a thread because they are always nonsensical bullshit.

heres%20where%20id%20put%20it.gif

Yep. It's no wonder he's a miserable ass all the time, he seems to relish in it.

mrwallace2ku

Treehugger
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Welcome Clemson to my thread and the talk of "chop, chop..CHOP". Exposed by Bobby Bowden's "ghosts of lore".

Jezuz the ACC fucking blowz, cept for the Semz of course.:suds:
Congrats ya bastards, had ya down as an "L" and me wallets hurtin cuz of it.:bawling:

mrwallace2ku

Treehugger
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yep. It's no wonder he's a miserable ass all the time, he seems to relish in it.

Wrong AGAIN 420, but that is what your websites all about isn't it.What you always FAIL to realize is the I LOVE football and love even more when that classless conference called the SEC gets exposed for what it is...below PAC standards and fallin fast in the polls, Truth hurts when it rings close to home. Easy to dispatch from a far. Scoreboard is the "truth teller" and the SEC took an azz pounding today, no doubt there. But feel free to discuss my Beavs 1 lone loss to start the season with and I'll show you 6 other ways that were on the right path.:suds::laugh3:

4down20

Quit checking me out.
Hoopla Cash
$ 394.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wrong AGAIN 420, but that is what your websites all about isn't it.What you always FAIL to realize is the I LOVE football and love even more when that classless conference called the SEC gets exposed for what it is...below PAC standards and fallin fast in the polls, Truth hurts when it rings close to home. Easy to dispatch from a far. Scoreboard is the "truth teller" and the SEC took an azz pounding today, no doubt there. But feel free to discuss my Beavs 1 lone loss to start the season with and I'll show you 6 other ways that were on the right path.:suds::laugh3:

Tell us more about having class.:L

4down20

Quit checking me out.
Hoopla Cash
$ 394.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And as for Oregon St, you haven't even played anyone yet. Hope you get your 6th win today, because you might not be bowl eligible without it.

4down20

Quit checking me out.
Hoopla Cash
$ 394.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Lolz and a GOOD Q....ask me NEXT week around 1 a.m. Sun morn. I'm sure the "cream" of the North class will have risen by then in the PAC.

Like I said before, I live for days like today and aint it a grand to be CF fan?:suds:

I like watching my team win, you'll be looking at a loss next week around 1a.m.

mrwallace2ku

Treehugger
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And as for Oregon St, you haven't even played anyone yet. Hope you get your 6th win today, because you might not be bowl eligible without it.

I have said before how wonderful the Beaver sched was this year numbnutz, It's been like a 1st half preseason building to a climatic ending, but being a "blind sided" SEC honk today, I would expect no comments other than the one like above from you.:laugh3:

Enjoy the ride 420...:suds:

4down20

Quit checking me out.
Hoopla Cash
$ 394.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I have said before how wonderful the Beaver sched was this year numbnutz, It's been like a 1st half preseason building to a climatic ending, but being a "blind sided" SEC honk today, I would expect no comments other than the one like above from you.:laugh3:

Enjoy the ride 420...:suds:

It's no surprise to me you like to end things getting pounded in the ass.

4down20

Quit checking me out.
Hoopla Cash
$ 394.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Speakin of azz poundings 420...LSU just took 1 up the backside from a 3-3 Homie. Like to summerize THAT one?

Since you are obviously completely clueless, let me explain to you the reasons why I'm not even remotely worried about what happened today and why it was actually good for me.

Alabama won 52-0 and looked very good.

Georgia vs Vandy - doesn't affect me because Alabama doesn't play either of them.

Florida vs Missouri - I was actually pulling for Missouri because they are most likely the eastern division champ at this point. I will pull for Missouri to win the east and do so while going undefeated. If Missouri had lost today, that would have been bad for me since SCar lost.

Tennessee vs SCar - Tennessee winning helps Alabama SoS because Alabama doesn't play SCar. If Tennessee loses, it just makes them look weaker, this helps.

Now, on to the SEC West. Which Alabama plays all of, so it's kind of a wash, but some side effects.

LSU vs Ole Miss - Wouldn't have minded LSU winning this one just to be a higher top team, but since we've already beat Ole Miss and shut them out, it's not that big of a deal. LSU will still be viewed as a quality opponent, will still stay in the top25 and Ole Miss looks a tad bit better.

Auburn vs Texas A&M. This is similar to LSU in that I wouldn't have minded A&M winning to be a slightly better quality win. However, the same thing still applies. Auburn is now seen as a top20 team, a team that was just horrible last year and has really helped Alabama's SoS by doing so. A&M was bound to lose eventually with that defense, so I'm happy it came at the hands of a team Alabama plays.

So honestly, I don't know what the hell you are going on about, other than as usual you are clueless and just like to think everyone else is a miserable fuck like you. But I'm ready to hear about SEC bias, and you crying about why your beavers aren't ranked higher tomorrow when the polls come out.

mrwallace2ku

Treehugger
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Since you are obviously completely clueless, let me explain to you the reasons why I'm not even remotely worried about what happened today and why it was actually good for me.

Alabama won 52-0 and looked very good.

Georgia vs Vandy - doesn't affect me because Alabama doesn't play either of them.

Florida vs Missouri - I was actually pulling for Missouri because they are most likely the eastern division champ at this point. I will pull for Missouri to win the east and do so while going undefeated. If Missouri had lost today, that would have been bad for me since SCar lost.

Tennessee vs SCar - Tennessee winning helps Alabama SoS because Alabama doesn't play SCar. If Tennessee loses, it just makes them look weaker, this helps.

Now, on to the SEC West. Which Alabama plays all of, so it's kind of a wash, but some side effects.

LSU vs Ole Miss - Wouldn't have minded LSU winning this one just to be a higher top team, but since we've already beat Ole Miss and shut them out, it's not that big of a deal. LSU will still be viewed as a quality opponent, will still stay in the top25 and Ole Miss looks a tad bit better.

Auburn vs Texas A&M. This is similar to LSU in that I wouldn't have minded A&M winning to be a slightly better quality win. However, the same thing still applies. Auburn is now seen as a top20 team, a team that was just horrible last year and has really helped Alabama's SoS by doing so. A&M was bound to lose eventually with that defense, so I'm happy it came at the hands of a team Alabama plays.

So honestly, I don't know what the hell you are going on about, other than as usual you are clueless and just like to think everyone else is a miserable fuck like you. But I'm ready to hear about SEC bias, and you crying about why your beavers aren't ranked higher tomorrow when the polls come out.

Ok...You win...the above IS a good read, I'm done battling foes tonite. ALL I gotta say is NEXT WEEK'S foe in Stanford sizez up quite nicely I say.:yahoo: