• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

AND THE CLOCK GOES "TICK, TICK...TICK"!

mrwallace2ku

Treehugger
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ya don't say? What does anything that you wrote have to do with you being a complete douche? Good luck with your thread, Francis.

NOTHING of quality here except a cumdumpster of reply "trolling" for a bite here. Must of been something "true" I posted or just a kid not able to type a sentence or two together with meaning in a thread that pisses losing clubs and their faithful fans off.

Have a nice day SEC fans.:laugh3:

How bout them Hawkeyes?

tick, tick....tick

FSUmanager

FeartheSpear
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This is what everyone should be saying when the OP starts a thread because they are always nonsensical bullshit.

heres%20where%20id%20put%20it.gif

FSUmanager

FeartheSpear
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
LOOK another mis-guided bastard and his team ready to fall tonite. Perhaps YOU and Brin can exchange a "rollover together" tonite.:laugh3:

I have no problem with my team losing to #3 Clemson at their house. Still a much better loss than one to Eastern Washington University at FUCKING HOME.

YOu are a tool. Put your hat back on.

:dunce:

Bandwagonbo2

2nd amendment supporter
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
LOOK another mis-guided bastard and his team ready to fall tonite. Perhaps YOU and Brin can exchange a "rollover together" tonite.:laugh3:

Seems to me we might all see something here in Wallace. His ads popup with gay material in them and
this can happen sometimes depending on what material you frequent, its a web marketing tool. now we see in this thread every word out of his mouth is about something gay...Seems maybe he is showing his true self and what he views in his "alone time".

Want to make a point , stick with facts, not name calling.:L

mrwallace2ku

Treehugger
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Seems to me we might all see something here in Wallace. His ads popup with gay material in them and
this can happen sometimes depending on what material you frequent, its a web marketing tool. now we see in this thread every word out of his mouth is about something gay...Seems maybe he is showing his true self and what he views in his "alone time".

Want to make a point , stick with facts, not name calling.:L

Nice to see you Bobo too, FACTS? Final scores are coming and the SEC ranked clubs have lost plenty today. WTH hell do I need to say in my thread? GAY bashing is a topic for another forum...FIND IT if you wish to HOME IN on a topic with which you have experience in...otherwise GTFO of this thread.:laugh3:

Bandwagonbo2

2nd amendment supporter
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Nice to see you Bobo too, FACTS? Final scores are coming and the SEC ranked clubs have lost plenty today. WTH hell do I need to say in my thread? GAY bashing is a topic for another forum...FIND IT if you wish to HOME IN on a topic with which you have experience in...otherwise GTFO of this thread.:laugh3:

You used many slurs towards people that never called you a thing, just if they didnt agree with your posts and you did so again with me and i never called you a thing, just pointed out something I see in your posts.

I will continue to do so and post, its not your internet.:finger:

mrwallace2ku

Treehugger
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
With the top 2 SEC clubs left to play tonite, I sense alot of un-easiness here. LSU is on the road and Bama @ home against a "wild card" Hog team in town. Point spreads will be busted tonite, will the favs go down as well?

mrwallace2ku

Treehugger
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You used many slurs towards people that never called you a thing, just if they didnt agree with your posts and you did so again with me and i never called you a thing, just pointed out something I see in your posts.

I will continue to do so and post, its not your internet.:finger:

It's all good bobo, but your "buyin in" to the subtext by others in this thread. I could care less really and , as always. respect your "football views".

Carryon sir....:suds:

mrwallace2ku

Treehugger
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Welcome to my thread Texazz A&M fans...your about to be "down graded" to where you belong, outta a the top tener...gawd how the SEC has suffered today!:laugh3:
:suds:

occupant

Resident Inhabitant and nerve striker
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,345.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
my clock doesn't make any noises...it just sits there with it's red numbers...mocking me

mrwallace2ku

Treehugger
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
BTW...

Congratz to the Stanford Cards for dispatching the #9 Bruins, but this was nothing but the PAC Homie taken care of Biz!

See U fucking Cardnals NEXT WEEK @ a venue near ME!:suds::yahoo::laugh3:

mrwallace2ku

Treehugger
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm officially OFF the Huskie's bandwagon now, that squad is NO BETTER than last year. Road travels show this, slightly better @ home.

LOOK for anudder pounding on the road @ OREGON STATE latter this year.

BET your lines NOW. jezzuzz...

mrwallace2ku

Treehugger
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
HELLO LSU to me threader...gawd IF this mess of a Miles and Miles of lil' brown piles can't finger it out tonite...

What's THAT? 5 SEC clubs that bit the duster today?

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Top of SEC went down today: UGA, USCe, A&M...LSU is down early---(won't last)