• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

And now, introducing...

eaglesnut

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

KFFL Moniker: Dragons2012

History: Mostly lurked on KFFL. Loved reading all of the rants and analysis and back and forth banter. Reminded me of busting stones with my buddies in highschool. Had been back to KFFL site briefly the last few years, but saw that it had changed a bit and no one was really posting. Happend upon an old bookmark and checked it out again when I saw the link to this board. Glad to be able to read you guys again.

Family: Married 2 kids: daughter(6) and son (4)

College: Drexel (hence the dragons avatar)

Fan: Birds, Flyers, Phils. Not much of a basketball fan, but excited with what Sixers are doing.

Misc Info: I've done some Flyers and Phillies related fan art that was featured on Crossing Broad.
NLDS Game 5
Awesome Flyers Artwork

Welcome, dragons! Cool art, man.

ill

THRILLHO
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hi, I am ill. I came over after being banned over at Sports-Boards.net after pissing off the owner. Philly fan, through and through.

There are I think 4 Eagles fans that came over with me. @Taddy Mason @George Costanza @Roy Munson @Guy Incognito

I didn't get the memo about using pseudonyms...

Roy Munson

Posting with one hand
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hi, I am ill. I came over after being banned over at Sports-Boards.net after pissing off the owner. Philly fan, through and through.

There are I think 4 Eagles fans that came over with me. @Taddy Mason @George Costanza @Roy Munson @Guy Incognito

I didn't get the memo about using pseudonyms...

I thought those other posters seemed familiar. Sucks to not be able to correlate by IP anymore.

Philly fan living in Nashville.

I travel the country making the internet and intranets better... atleast that is the goal.

mall3013

SportsHoopla's #1 Bucknut
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I thought those other posters seemed familiar. Sucks to not be able to correlate by IP anymore.

Philly fan living in Nashville.

I travel the country making the internet and intranets better... atleast that is the goal.
Welcome aboard, sir!:yo:

Rockinkuwait

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Usually on main board, but sure...

Real Name - Chris

Age - 38

Location - Fort Morgan, CO (hour east of Denver)

KFFL Moniker - Not sure on this.. Used to be on the Eagles team board way back when (when Greg lewis would post there, during the McNabb/Garcia years)

Family - Have a wife

College- University of Florida

Occupation - Cheese Production Manager

Fun Facts - Only eagles game I've seen in Philly was when I was in Reading for work and it was Vick's very first pre-season game after his suspension. Still have the fog bowl, the 93 Eagles Jets game (Cunnighams broken foot, Eric Allens epic INT), and the playoff win over NO (Reggie white's safety, Cunningham jump ball to Barnett) and a few others (40-8 vs. SF, Calvin Williams 3 TD's vs. Wash) on VHS packed away somewhere.

Teams - Gators, Eagles, love football as a whole. Basketball as a whole.

Fav Eagle - Trey Burton and Caleb Sturgis? lol Actually probably Celek.

All time... Reno Mahe.. ok really Cunningham.

Green Head

Formally Cape May Eagle
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

KFFL Moniker:
Cape May Eagle

History:
Not a big poster. Been on KFFL for along time. Joined years and year ago. Read more than I posted. I know all the names.

Family: Married, two kids, 3 dogs.

College: A couple of years at PSU

Fan:
Eagles, Phillies, Flyers, PSU, Golf.

Other: I am into motorcycles, been riding dirt and street bikes since I was 10. Just bought a new Harley last year and love it. Also into Home Theater and audio. I would say I am a pretty big audiophile. I just spent a year building my dream theater and it was the best move I ever made. We have enjoyed every minute of the new room.

Orlando Eagles

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hey there all.

So....I liked the Q&A format offered for the intro's here. Helpful. But.....I am not going to use it.

It would seem this board has had at least a slight bump in new joins from another site recently. Some names have stayed the same here (Roy and ill!!). Others of you that note my name from this land of the dead posts feel free to say hey.

For everyone else....howdy....I am happy to be here with phans!

ill

THRILLHO
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hey there all.

So....I liked the Q&A format offered for the intro's here. Helpful. But.....I am not going to use it.

It would seem this board has had at least a slight bump in new joins from another site recently. Some names have stayed the same here (Roy and ill!!). Others of you that note my name from this land of the dead posts feel free to say hey.

welcome aboard @Orlando Eagles

I think most of us made our way over here. Ashey joined under @George Costanza but I haven't seen him around much, jcarm is @Guy Incognito and Bender is under @Taddy Mason

Taddy Mason

Hoopla Cash
$ 24,579.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I think most of us made our way over here. Ashey joined under @George Costanza but I haven't seen him around much, jcarm is @Guy Incognito and Bender is under @Taddy Mason

I'm a bit out of it at the moment, so I won't know how to @ correctly, I'll just add that moses is knowyourenemy and kwahraps or sparhawk is one of the other, i forget which site he interchanged it on. So, yeah.

And this is me welcoming myself. I wish I had the preloaded questions I could answer, as it were, I'm just loaded. Thanks, I'll be here all week, try the veal.

Orlando Eagles

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm a bit out of it at the moment, so I won't know how to @ correctly, I'll just add that moses is knowyourenemy and kwahraps or sparhawk is one of the other, i forget which site he interchanged it on. So, yeah.

And this is me welcoming myself. I wish I had the preloaded questions I could answer, as it were, I'm just loaded. Thanks, I'll be here all week, try the veal.

Ahhhhh....I just feel so at home already :)

Orlando Eagles

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Thanks ill! Glad most of the crew is over here. And to see so many other phans actually talking Eagles (without having to wade through the long so so tired nonsense at the other site) is thrilling.

I am aware of Guy Incognito as he was the one that left me the bread crumbs that led here....so.....MUCH APPRECIATED Guy Incognito!

Roy Munson

Posting with one hand
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hey there all.

Time to just PM the rest of the site over there that its time to move.

ill

THRILLHO
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Thanks ill! Glad most of the crew is over here. And to see so many other phans actually talking Eagles (without having to wade through the long so so tired nonsense at the other site) is thrilling.

I am aware of Guy Incognito as he was the one that left me the bread crumbs that led here....so.....MUCH APPRECIATED Guy Incognito!
I forget who the folks are we need to message to clear your restrictions

@HammerDown was one, I think. @Orlando Eagles is with us

Guy Incognito

Crack a window, will ya?
Hoopla Cash
$ 342.86
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Gy0e_f-maxage-0.gif

R1776U

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
just joined the hoop boards yesterday... mainly a RUTGERS fan but i love the EAGLES too

from eastern monmouth country NJ

displaced from Rivals because of that boards inept IT department basically throttling people's posts to 3 a day

definitely liking that there is the college football board, an RU board, and and Eagles board all on the same site!