• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

And now, introducing...

ErkTheJerk

KFFL Refugee
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We did this from time to time on MO and KFFL. Our Cowboy troll friends would enjoy calling it "the Eagles Forum Dating Game". With the migration here, moniker changes, and existing SH posters, feel free to give a few facts about yourself. Disclose as much or as little info as you wish.

Location: Near Reading, PA (60 miles northeast of Philadelphia)

KFFL Moniker: ErkTheJerk. That's been my handle since I joined MouthOff some 16(?) years ago. Damn, I've been posting with Wings, Raid, Rey, Wiz, etc since I was in my 30s! My oldest brother gave me the nickname "Erk (short for Eric) The Jerk" when I was about 8.

Family: Married on April Fools Day 1989 (25 years). Stepson age 40, stepdaughter age 37, son age 24, daughter age 22, grandson age 2 , step-granddaughter age 8, my step-granddaughter has two half brothers ages 10 and 12 who are just as much my grandkids as the other two--even though my stepson and their mother are no longer together. I have two brothers who are 6 and 7 years older than me.

Occupation: Juvenile corrections counselor by education but entered the HVAC industry at age 24. Currently the manager of the HVAC department of a mechanical company.

College: Penn State University, 1983, BS in Criminal Justice

Other: A tough Eagle loss used to fuck up my mood until the following Thursday. As you get older, you realize that it's not that important in the overall scheme of things. These days, I'm over it by Wednesday. :-)

Facebook addict. PM me if you want to join my friends list and be bored by daily pics of my grandkids.

ErkTheJerk

KFFL Refugee
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Non-Eagles Fans who frequent this forum are welcome to join our 'Dating Game".

:shortbus:

Wings

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Been a long time since we had one of these

KFFL Moniker: Wings .....shortend it when we moved from Mouthoff to KFFL it use to be Wings over Lehigh...But everyone always just called me Wings, Wingman or Dickhead.

History: Been posting with many of these guys for getting close to 20 years now.I was a long time Moderator on the KFFL Site. I have met probably 15-20 of the guys on this board in person at Draft parties or training camp. Sighhhhh those were the days. The draft party's were the best. Always had the draft partys at Raids house (Go figure, Eagles draft party at a Raiders fans house) but we all know Raid is a closet Eagles fan. Some great great stories came from some of those get togethers. From burn holes, to urination, to vomiting, to crying like a blubbering idiot in a corner, to gypsy's, and people being man planted in the front yard(Sorry Raid). It was always a good time.

Family: Married without the ring, we both were down that road once, been together for 7 years. I have a 15 year old son, a 10 year old stepdaughter, and a 4 year old daughter.

College: School of Hard knocks

Occupation: Shipping/Receiving Manager for large Plumbing and Heating Corp

Fan: Eagles, Phillies, Flyers, Sixers(mildly) Penn State Football....Huge college football fan self proclaimed Draft Nik etc.

Other: On facebook but Not a facebook Addict, and I don't want anymore friends I already have toooooo many nosy bastards in my life :)

Rey

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Rey
Side gig: Muay Thai instructor

Family: Married, one daughter 19, step son 16.
College: University of Delaware

History: From Mouth Off to KFFL to here.

Been posting with Erk, Wiz, Raid, Wings, Deano, Wahoo etc ... since I can remember (think I was in my 20's). I miss those draft parties and Training Camp get togethers! Moved to Florida 8 or 9 years ago, now I need to pay high DirecTV bills in order to watch my Birds :(

Hate facebook ... it's the Devil.

WIZ

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

KFFL Moniker: Wiz

History: Posted with these guys since MouthOff and met many at the annual parties of the past.

Family: Married for 21 years as of Dec 4th. Have two boys 17 and 18. One's an Ivy League smart guy in business school and one is not. :) The other is however an all Ches-Mont LT who will probably play Div II ball next year. Couldn't ask for a nicer more entertaining couple of kids. Truly blessed with my family.

Occupation: Studied Accounting in college but quickly learned I could make a whole lot of money at the trucking company I worked at during college. Paid for my wife's nursing school and have been there almost 26 years now. Drove 1.2 million miles in 20 years for them as a day job but then moved inside in 2012 after a bad accident. Some guy decided to end it all by driving into a truck at full speed. It worked well for him and got me a nice semi retirement gig. :scratch:

Fan: Like Philly teams and the draft.

Other: On Facebook since my wife played Farmville and needed me to join for some reason. :lame: She quit that (farmville) after a year and I kinda thought it was all bragging or whining. We're hit and miss on there but she likes to brag and whine every so often. :rollseyes:

Mom died of ALS and I've met Kevin Turner a couple times and many great people with the awful disease. Terrible but saw a lot of things that really make you a better person.

DaEagles

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Real Name - Trent

Age - 39

Location - Twin Cities by way of a little town (350 peeps) in South Dakota

KFFL Moniker - DaEagles

History - Started off at Mouth Off and then moved shortly after that. Was Screamin Eagle there.

Family - Married my high school sweet heart. Been together since 16. Been married for 16 years. 3 kids ages 13, 11, and 9.

Occupation - Juvenile Correctional Officer currently. Was a manger of a grouphome of troubled boys for 12 years before they closed down do to county cuts in 2010.

Fun Fact - Growing up in South Dakota without a team you got to chose. Depending on the side of the stat you grew up on decided your team. East River were Vikings and some Chiefs and West River you were a Broncos fan. My favorite player was Herschel Walker so I started off a Boys fan and then Vikings and settled on the Eagles. I was gettin to old to follow him around as he was almost done and stayed with the Eagles since.

PhillyJoker

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Real Name - Jonathan

Age - 25

Location - Cheltenham (on the "other side of the tracks," aka Cheltenham Ave, from Philly)

KFFL Moniker - PhillyE2Heart (an old, horrible scree name from MSN days)

History - Lurked for a year or so before joining KFFL in 2008. Still mostly lurking and posting the occasional levelheaded post. I find myself able to see both sides of the coin with only a tinge of midnight green hue. Granted that's my own opinion of myself, so take it for what it is worth.

Family - Single, unattached.

Occupation - I'm a Cable & Antenna Technician for the United States Air Force Pennsylvania Air National Guard, but that's mostly part time though I did just return from Afghanistan in October 2014 after a 6th month rotation. I do try to work a lot out of what was previously known as Willow Grove Naval Air Station but what is now Horsham Air Guard Station. I also have been a Tower Technician and worked heavily in Maryland on the AT&T Network.

Fun Facts - I grew up a missionary kid and Navy brat so I've lived in Spain for 5 years and traveled all over the world. Including most of the USA and Europe. I also played High School ball with Jordan and David Reed (Redskins TE and the Ravens WR who fumbled that kickoff) in New London CT when I stayed with my Aunt & Uncle for a year. I also played 2 years at the same school as Jahri Evans (Frankford Pioneer's) though it was after his time.

Teams - I'm pretty much a Philly fan with every sport which has been rather depressing except for 2008 with the Phillies. Been a fan since I was 10 and while living in Europe I've stayed up till 4am or later to watch Eagles games. My AFC Team is the Broncos, I liked Elway a lot, but I don't talk about it much since everyone assumes you are a front runner or Peyton fan nowadays.

Last edited by a moderator:

iceman42

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Location: Bethlehem, NH (northern NH, 3 hours south of Montreal and 2 1/2 hours north of Boston)

KFFL Moniker: Iceman42, same moniker on Eagles main board and several Flyers boards. That's been my handle since as long as I can remember, which given my age is yesterday. I joined MouthOff and then moved with everyone to KFFL. Like Erk I've been posting with Wings, Raid, Rey, Wiz, a long time! Got the nice name Ice in college, most of my teammates used to tell recruits it was cause I was a hard hitting safety -- truth be told I was 1 of 13 recruits and I was the only white guy .. so Ice was short for Vanilla Ice.

Family: Divorced (3 year). 2 Kids 16 year old daughter and 13 year old son. Most of my family still lives in Philly area.

College: Liberty University, 1996. BS in Sport Management.

Northern Eagle

Hangin' With The Homeboys
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Name: Anthony

History: Longtime follower and occasional poster on the MO/KFFL boards. I think I was simon90 back in the day on KFFL, can't remember now.

School: Life Experience University.

Family: Single, no kids, and lovin' every minute of it.

Occupation: Sheet Metal Fabricator for a large roofing supply distributor.

Teams: I'm from Toronto, born and raised. So most of the local teams (except the Leafs, can't stand 'em) but the Eagles were and always will be my main one. Followed them since the days of Randall Cunningham and was hooked ever since. Other than that, FSU Seminioles, Pittsburgh Penguins.

Other: Just your typical guy; sports, video games, good food and good company.

Kumquat

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Why not. I think despite all this time most of ya'll don't know me that well heh.

Real Name - Jakob

Age - 35

Location - Third generation native of Dallas

KFFL Moniker - Kumquat or Kumquatv1. Can't remember which.

History - My first post back on Mouth Off was a trash talk thread in the Eagles forum so I feel as much as home here as I do in other ones. Went to lurker status as I went to school full time along with working full time. Token Jew of the Cowboys forum I am pretty sure.

Family - Forever casually dating

Occupation - I have an MA in Political Science with a major in International Relations and a minor in Law. Also working on a PhD in the same. In the meantime I work for Thomson Reuters in their Tax & Accounting group working on the Checkpoint research database. I am also looking to do some professor work with a local university.

Fun Facts - I used to be a heavy metal singer and worked for Roadrunner Records as an A&R rep. Yay variety! I also worked a season for the Mavericks in their broadcasting group once upon a time. Mostly played soccer and football growing up and still play soccer to this day.

Teams - Should be no surprise I am a Dallas diehard. Love the Cowboys, Stars, and FC Dallas. I like the Mavs but not a huge basketball person. I'd like the Rangers to win a World Series but baseball bores me. Also family were season ticket holders to the Dallas Sidekicks which is indoor soccer. Caught many Tatu shirts from his playing days.

geezer

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This is cool!
Real name- Hey old guy

Age- I taught Jesus how to fish

Occupation- retired, vagrant

Family- Petite doll for a wife, two married daughters and two granddaughters. Son who is studying to write code. Top of the class and tutors other students. Yes I got lucky with my kids.

Location- Seattle suburbs

History. High school dropout, submarines, carriers, built airplanes. Worlds greatest fisherman buy a large margin.

Teams, seahawks. I fished with David Kreig. Used to help with the Brian Millard bass tournaments.
I am a seattle fan first but am following several teams as I just love football. I like Chip Kelly because his approach is something new. I am following the Raiders as I think they are about to turn the corner.

Sports is my escape, I don't like politics and rarely post there. I don't watch the news. I am fascinated by the universe and relativity and all the theories we have that the human mind is incapable of understanding.
The multi verse is popular today but maybe because imagining a series of bubbles is easier for the human mind to grasp than a universe that goes on forever. Infinity creates its own problems.

Moniker- that is a pic of Isaac Newton. Smartest human being that ever lived. Invented calculus so he could work out his theories of gravity and motion.

The downside- My health is not great. My wife is battling cancer and is already one of the special cases for surviving past her prognosis. Toughest person I have ever known.
The upside--I have done well financially and will be able to give my kids a good head start.

Deano

Mental ninja
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Name: Deano (Dean)

Family: Married, one daughter 16. Golden Retriever.

Resident smartass. I sometimes post shit I don't believe just to get the kids riled up. I go back with these degenerates many years and I'm still PISSED that Roger Goodell changed the draft and fucked up our draft party!!!!

Favorite Eagle: Kendricks. And im driving the bandwagon to draft his brother in round two to give us awesome young MLBs.

CSB

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

KFFL Moniker: CSB. Been around since the MouthOff days but have always been more of a lurker than a poster.

Family: Very happily married with two awesome kids.

College: University Of Maryland & George Washington University

Favorite Current Eagle: Nate Allen ... just kidding. Kendricks.

Favorite Eagle of all time: Dawkins

WIZ

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Haha everybody got old. Beats the alternative I suppose.

Birds4life81

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

KFFL Moniker: Birds4life81 -- I've been posting with you guys since I was in high school, I was so excited when we got Terrell Owens I searched for an Eagles Forum to talk about our new addition, and that's where I found KFFL. Though every time I think of T.O now it makes me want to throw something.

Family: Single….It's hard to find a good girl nowadays.

Occupation: Been working as a Personal Trainer for the last 5 years.

College: CNI College in orange county, CA. Private college that offered a 12month personal training program.

Other: Football is a huge part of my life. I don't really care for other sports, when it's football off-season I'm scouting college prospects, paying close attention to the East/West shrine game and senior bowl, Free Agency, Combine, NFL draft….The season is never over for me and no other sport can give me the satisfaction that football does. I'm a football nerd, play in a bunch of fantasy leagues, play some Fanduel, do a little sports betting, I'm all about it!!

I hate Facebook, Instagram, Twitter and hashtags

old duke

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
OK. I finally got some time to talk.

Real Name: Dan (the name Old Duke is a long story, and I've used it even when I was young).

Location: Lancaster County, Pa. (home of the Amish). I was born in center city Philly before any of "you'se guys" were a twinkle in your dads' eyes. I grew up in Willow Grove, moved to Lancaster 40 years ago.

Family: Married 46 years. Have 4 kids (the 2nd is in Heaven, and am sure would have been an Eagles fan). 8 grandchildren. Son-in-law has a chocolate factory, and makes the world's best! Not kidding!
Oldest son lives in Georgia and works production for a lumber company. (Good friend of Jim Furyk). 3 boys. Attended Ohio State; Millersville; and UNC.
Daughter (PSU grad), used to teach, but now married to the chocolate magnate in Lancaster. 4 girls.
Youngest son (PSU grad, and track star - 7.1' high jumper), lives in Chestnut Hill, and works @ Temple U., Academic Advisor for student athletes. 1 girl.

Occupation: Semi-retired electronics sales rep. Self employed, and loving it.

College: Bob Jones University, and LaSalle College (before it was a university).

Hobbies: Eagles; Penn State; 76'ers fan, in that order. Also write NFL draft articles for the Lancaster Sunday News, since 1983. I was the only Guru that predicted Dan Marino to the Dolphins that year. Have followed the Draft since 1957, when the Birds lost Jim Brown to the Browns, and got Clarence Peaks, who had a short injury-filled career; also 1969 Draft when we lost out on OJ Simpson, and got Leroy Keyes, a jack-of-all-trades RB/S from Purdue. Keyes was a good , but not great player for several years, but as you know, we lost out on OJ. Some things never change, huh? Anyway, I thought I'd give you a little history. I hope the Eagles win at least 1 SB while I'm still alive. Maybe Chip? I think so!

DJ4040

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

KFFL Moniker: DJ4040 (How original)

Family: Married in 2004. One son (6) and one daughter (2)

College: Stockton State College, 1998 and 1999, BA in Criminal Justice and BA in Communications with a marketing minor.

Other: Eagles season ticket holder since 1998, Follow all Philly sports and try to get to as many games as I can (Yes even the Sixers). Enjoy reading posts more than commenting.

Best moment of being an Eagles fan: Watching us win the NFC Championship vs. Atlanta
Worst moment of being an Eagles fan: The day they let Dawkins get away/Losing to NE in the SB

FadeToBlack

I'm a "member"
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

KFFL Moniker: The same... also, TheMailManCan, and another, older username that is buried and dead for a good reason.

Family: Married a little over a year now. Been with her for over 9 years though.

Occupation: I work in healthcare, particularly with electronic medical record management and medicare compliance.

Side gig: Coin dealer... yeah, coin dealer. PM me if you want to sell something no matter where you are, I pay way more than any coin dealer that has a shop... I have no overhead. Do most of my business online through PayPal and eBay.

College: Business degree from PSU and a mountain of student loan debt.

On FB but only because my mother gives me hell every time I delete it... easier to just have it around and never use it lol.

djm

KFFL Refugee
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

KFFL Moniker: djm (TSN, MouthOff, Kffl, and now here)

Family: Married 23 years. Two boys 20 & 16

College: Some College

Been an Eagles fan for a very long time. I have never been to a home game. I used to say one day I would get a ticket and see a game at the Vet. Now I say the same thing about the Linc! :D I have had the NFL ticket since 1998 so I see every game. I probably have seen a few of you guys as they pan the camera around. I do get to the occasional game when they are playing out here.

Like others, I read more than I post. :D

Iggloo

Fly, Eagles Fly
Hoopla Cash
$ 150.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Location : Dallas, Texas (you read that right, this is where I live now0

KFFL Moniker: Iggloo.

History: Like others here, I started posting at Mouthoff before KFFL so this is my third spot with members of this motley crew. Going back more than a decade now. But I never did get out to any old draft parties and meet any of them. I think I only ever met one KFFL member in real life, back when I lived in California. I am originally from Philly but have lived all over the country.

Family: Married with a nine year old daughter, who does not like the Eagles. At least she is not a Cowboys fan though. She does like Baylor though. She's starting to go native.

College: I'd rather not get too personal because I am paranoid about someone stealing my identity, but I attended college in New York City and graduated in the early 90s.

Occupation: I am a writer, and surprisingly this pays the bills.

Fan: Eagles, Sixers, Flyers, Phillies in that order of passion. Also a big Temple Owls basketball fan in college hoops.