• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

And now, introducing...

mannyz

The Real Batman
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

KFFL Moniker: Doc Green

History: I was on MO for like a week back in 2000 before everyone migrated over to KFFL. Erk taught me everything I know about the draft and Wings taught me everything I know about message board etiquette. Draft parties at Raid's were indeed awesome. I'm known for the best cat ribs this side of the Yangtze. .

Family: Recently (2-1/2 years) remarried, 14-year-old daughter, 2 dogs, 2 cats, and we're probably getting a pair of goats this summer

College: Over-educated

Hobbies: Fly fishing, napping, wine

Fandom: I've been an Eagles fan all my life despite my family being full of Packers, Cowboys, and Colts fans. My dad and aunt have been Alabama fans for longer than I can remember, so I adopted that. Since 2010, I've really gotten into soccer and have become a supporter of Arsenal, since I'm a glutton for punishment--they have the same mentality as the Eagles have for the last 20 years, i.e. stay competitive, make money, but never really win trophies. For me, baseball and basketball rank below competitive hopscotch as sports I enjoy.

Not on Facebook.

Great to see you Doc.

GritsandGravy

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Real name= Paul

KFFL= GritsandGravy

35, Arlington TX
Married one Daughter age 6

History= I was on KFFL for several years. Posted rarely, mostly lurked, but occasionally posted my Complaints about the Fat Ginger drafting the wrong QB for the West Coast offense. Also participated in Dynasty Fantasy Football with some of the other members.

Drank my way out of college and into a two job and one small business work life. Job 1: average
Joe work. Job 2: Building scouting reports for NBA and NCAA basketball. Own small pesticide company(something to do during basketball off-season)

Self styled screenwriter with dreams of selling just one script.

Was born in Texas but spent some of my youth in Arkansas. Hated that my state didn't have a pro team, so in the early 90's when everybody was a Cowboys Fan, I found my team in the blue collar work ethic of those Eagles defenses and the wizardry of Randall. Been a fan ever since. When I don't have tickets to EAGLES/cowboys you can find me wearing my authentic Dawkins black jersey and booming fly eagles fly in my car circling the deathstar on game days. Seriously, I am way to old to be so childish but it makes me smile.

P.S. made one trip to Philly for a game. December 28th, 2008. 44-6

GenJac

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
THiS board is really getting fun.

eaglesnut

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Seriously, I am way to old to be so childish but it makes me smile.

I'm thinking the best time to act so childish is in your 30s. At least that's what I decided last year when I turned 30!

Doc Green

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Li'l 'nut is 30?!?!? Holy Hell guys we're getting old!

PolishRifle

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Real name= Derek

KFFL= PolishRifle (joined 2001 or 2002; mostly a lurker).

39, Bridgewater, NJ
Married two sons (9 and 6) and a daughter (5)

Happy to see all the familiar names. Haven't loved every move but have loved the Eagles being in the national spotlight.

GenJac

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Real name= Derek

KFFL= PolishRifle (joined 2001 or 2002; mostly a lurker).

39, Bridgewater, NJ
Married two sons (9 and 6) and a daughter (5)

Happy to see all the familiar names. Haven't loved every move but have loved the Eagles being in the national spotlight.

Welcome Derek. :suds:

petemily

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

You have a great Eagles board here. Excited to participate.

old duke

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hi Petemily,
I imagine you have some good Lebanon Bologna. Not one of my favorites, but welcome anyway!

Flipper

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

KFFL Moniker: Flipper. (I was Flipper the Friendly Dolphin on the old TSN boards; never made it to MouthOff, but joined KFFL and for some reason I was an Eagles board moderator at one point. I was probably a bit overzealous though.)

Family: Married with Children; 2 daughters age 5 and 2

College: Rowan University

Occupation: Writer and editor by trade; I worked for the Washington Redskins website, PR, digital media and publications team full-time from 2003-12. Team's record in that span: 59-88. Yeah, Redskins should probably just change the name already.

Hometown: grew up in lovely Shamong, NJ; gravitated to DC in 1996, been here ever since.

Favorite Eagle: Brian Dawkins
Favorite Redskin: Mark Brunell

Other: I grew up an Eagles fan. I liked both Andy Reid and Donovan McNabb. (Yes, it's possible.) I'm fascinated with Chip Kelly. Also a huge Phillies fan. Wife is from Detroit and is a Lions/Tigers fan. So I root for them, too. My daughters are allowed to root for the Nationals, but NOT the Redskins.

Honestly, I don't go on message boards very much anymore, but I'll check in here now that I know this is where everyone is. I spend way too much time on Twitter (@GaryRFitzgerald) and if you want to see my family pics by all means friend me on Facebook.

Last edited:

old duke

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Skins should keep the name for Pete's sake. Should we change the names of: Browns? Indians? Chiefs? Raiders? Seminoles? And on, and on. Too much PC in this country anymore.
GO REDSKINS = BEAT THE COWBOYS AND GIANTS!!

ErkTheJerk

KFFL Refugee
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

KFFL Moniker: Flipper. (I was Flipper the Friendly Dolphin on the old TSN boards; never made it to MouthOff, but joined KFFL and for some reason I was an Eagles board moderator at one point. I was probably a bit overzealous though.)

Family: Married with Children; 2 daughters age 5 and 2

College: Rowan University

Occupation: Writer and editor by trade; I worked for the Washington Redskins website, PR, digital media and publications team full-time from 2003-12. Team's record in that span: 59-88. Yeah, Redskins should probably just change the name already.

Hometown: grew up in lovely Shamong, NJ; gravitated to DC in 1996, been here ever since.

Favorite Eagle: Brian Dawkins
Favorite Redskin: Mark Brunell

Other: I grew up an Eagles fan. I liked both Andy Reid and Donovan McNabb. (Yes, it's possible.) I'm fascinated with Chip Kelly. Also a huge Phillies fan. Wife is from Detroit and is a Lions/Tigers fan. So I root for them, too. My daughters are allowed to root for the Nationals, but NOT the Redskins.

Honestly, I don't go on message boards very much anymore, but I'll check in here now that I know this is where everyone is. I spend way too much time on Twitter (@GaryRFitzgerald) and if you want to see my family pics by all means friend me on Facebook.

Holy shit, dude! Look who shows up!

Great to have you stopping around again!

Kids??? Damn, you're all growed up now, Fitz!

Susky

Better late than never
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Should we change the names of: Browns? Indians? Chiefs? Raiders? Seminoles? And on, and on. Too much PC in this country anymore.

Believe me, I've seen all of the arguments. In this case, none of those appear to be an overt racial slur. (But that's a different thread entirely.)

Deano

Mental ninja
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Skins should keep the name for Pete's sake. Should we change the names of: Browns? Indians? Chiefs? Raiders? Seminoles? And on, and on. Too much PC in this country anymore.
GO REDSKINS = BEAT THE COWBOYS AND GIANTS!!

I think the the Redskins should change their name to something truly offensive like fucking Indians or baby scalpers.

Dragons2102

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

KFFL Moniker: Dragons2012

History: Mostly lurked on KFFL. Loved reading all of the rants and analysis and back and forth banter. Reminded me of busting stones with my buddies in highschool. Had been back to KFFL site briefly the last few years, but saw that it had changed a bit and no one was really posting. Happend upon an old bookmark and checked it out again when I saw the link to this board. Glad to be able to read you guys again.

Family: Married 2 kids: daughter(6) and son (4)

College: Drexel (hence the dragons avatar)

Fan: Birds, Flyers, Phils. Not much of a basketball fan, but excited with what Sixers are doing.

Misc Info: I've done some Flyers and Phillies related fan art that was featured on Crossing Broad.
NLDS Game 5
Awesome Flyers Artwork

HammerDown

Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 198.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

KFFL Moniker: Dragons2012

History: Mostly lurked on KFFL. Loved reading all of the rants and analysis and back and forth banter. Reminded me of busting stones with my buddies in highschool. Had been back to KFFL site briefly the last few years, but saw that it had changed a bit and no one was really posting. Happend upon an old bookmark and checked it out again when I saw the link to this board. Glad to be able to read you guys again.

Family: Married 2 kids: daughter(6) and son (4)

College: Drexel (hence the dragons avatar)

Fan: Birds, Flyers, Phils. Not much of a basketball fan, but excited with what Sixers are doing.

Misc Info: I've done some Flyers and Phillies related fan art that was featured on Crossing Broad.
NLDS Game 5
Awesome Flyers Artwork

Real glad to have you, Bob! :suds: Welcome to the site!