• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

And now, introducing...

Susky

Better late than never
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I was wondering where all the KFFL miscreants drifted off to...

fordman84

@Fordman84_Tx
Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,484.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
:suspicious:

Susky

Better late than never
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Okay...I'll play the game for real...

KFFL Moniker: Susquehanna Birder. I was a Mouth Off and KFFL regular a long, long time ago. Wings started calling me "Susqee" or something like that, and I figured that I should shorten the handle for easier typing.

Family: Just hit the 30 year anniversary with the wife. Two kids. My son is almost 26, and we attend almost all home games together. My daughter is 29, married, and the mother of two new twins (boy and girl).

Occupation: Technical writer to pay the mortgage. Photographer to keep sane.

College: Kutztown University, Telecommunications (TV production)

I worked for my first "real" employer for 25 years. Things changed in the office, and after seeing that I was being targeted by the corporate hatchet folks, I made the first move and quit. Now I mostly do contract work and feel much better about life.

Better?

ErkTheJerk

KFFL Refugee
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Okay...I'll play the game for real...

KFFL Moniker: Susquehanna Birder. I was a Mouth Off and KFFL regular a long, long time ago. Wings started calling me "Susqee" or something like that, and I figured that I should shorten the handle for easier typing.

Family: Just hit the 30 year anniversary with the wife. Two kids. My son is almost 26, and we attend almost all home games together. My daughter is 29, married, and the mother of two new twins (boy and girl).

Occupation: Technical writer to pay the mortgage. Photographer to keep sane.

College: Kutztown University, Telecommunications (TV production)

I worked for my first "real" employer for 25 years. Things changed in the office, and after seeing that I was being targeted by the corporate hatchet folks, I made the first move and quit. Now I mostly do contract work and feel much better about life.

Better?

Stevie G!

Good to see you show up! Was wondering what became of you! Your son is 26??? Damn, it was that long ago that he was a pre-teen throwing footballs at Hooter Girls while tailgating? Day-Yum!

Susky

Better late than never
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yep, he's now an official beer expert. He still hasn't learned to not throw things at girls, though I suspect now he throws singles at 'em.

Drop me a FB request!

Deano

Mental ninja
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I heard Ed Kone is coming back too.

mannyz

The Real Batman
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hey Susky, good to see you. How have you been? Whatever became of Phillygirl and Murp? We go back a long way. Nice to see you.

Susky

Better late than never
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hey, Manny! Long time no see. Pat and Murp got married, had a couple of kids, and (I think) separated and/or divorced. I was Facebook friends with both of them, but I haven't seen much from either of of them in quite a while.

ErkTheJerk

KFFL Refugee
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hey, Manny! Long time no see. Pat and Murp got married, had a couple of kids, and (I think) separated and/or divorced. I was Facebook friends with both of them, but I haven't seen much from either of of them in quite a while.

Pat??? I thought her name was Sami.

Susky

Better late than never
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Pat...stupid auto correct. I thought I typed "PG".

Doc Green

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

KFFL Moniker: Doc Green

History: I was on MO for like a week back in 2000 before everyone migrated over to KFFL. Erk taught me everything I know about the draft and Wings taught me everything I know about message board etiquette. Draft parties at Raid's were indeed awesome. I'm known for the best cat ribs this side of the Yangtze. .

Family: Recently (2-1/2 years) remarried, 14-year-old daughter, 2 dogs, 2 cats, and we're probably getting a pair of goats this summer

College: Over-educated

Hobbies: Fly fishing, napping, wine

Fandom: I've been an Eagles fan all my life despite my family being full of Packers, Cowboys, and Colts fans. My dad and aunt have been Alabama fans for longer than I can remember, so I adopted that. Since 2010, I've really gotten into soccer and have become a supporter of Arsenal, since I'm a glutton for punishment--they have the same mentality as the Eagles have for the last 20 years, i.e. stay competitive, make money, but never really win trophies. For me, baseball and basketball rank below competitive hopscotch as sports I enjoy.

Not on Facebook.