• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

And now, introducing...

Speedy

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Lol I started this on MO and its still going strong!

Real name Marc

Age 31

avid hunter, outdoorsman and entrepreneur, Former combat medic, classically trained chef.

I enjoy traveling, driving fast cars, shooting very big guns, eating lots of red meat and once lost a staring contest with a korean soldier guarding the DMZ... although in my defense he had on shades and I dont think he knew he was in the contest... but I digress.

I live in Philadelphia PA, after a year in cowgirl territory. Im single, and swearing off marriage until laws change or I meet a woman who makes equal to, or more than I do.

I enjoy piña colatas and getting caught in the rain!

Ive been to every state except the ones no-one cares about.

PhillyGreen

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

KFFL Moniker: PhillyGreen

History: I know some mention Mouthoff, I was there too but there are some of us I remember posting at The SportingNews Message board.

Family: Married 4 kids – 2 sons (22 and 13), 2 daughters (21 and 8)

College: Some college through a variety of schools. About to go to Penn State’s Online program to finish my IT degree.

Fan: I am a fan of all things Philly.

Misc Info: Veteran of the U.S. Air Force (10 years active duty, I am on facebook but not a lot. I am a gamer too. Currently playing World of Warcraft, Diablo 3 and Guild Wars 2

dpierce

The People's Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Family: Married so long we both forget our anniversary. 1 daughter and our godson (technically not ours, but that's irrelevant when it comes to him.)

College: some.

Fanhood: Eagles, Sixers (still), Penn State, Georgetown (JT Jr. hooked me in the 80s)

Misc.: Active Duty and Reserve Navy vet who hasn't set foot in the ocean since I left the reserves - 12 years, several beach trips, and counting. Still angry at Goodell for killing the draft party.

Screamin Eagle

Stand for the Flag, Kneel for the Cross
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Real name; Charlie

Age; 60 (this week)

Employment; I work for the government. (retired real estate appraiser)

KFFL Moniker; Wahoo

Hobbies & Such; I love deer hunting (got another last Monday), am part owner of a hunting club, I love riding my Harley and am a member of the American Legion Riders Post 252. Classic movies and big awesome trucks like my RAM Laramie.

Residence; Cross Keys

Sports; Eagles and Phillies. Love the player personnel side of pro sports. Hate Amaro and glad as heck Reid is gone.

Caliskinsfan

Burgundy & Gold Forevah
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,569.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Very Kewl and interesting thread.

College: University of MD

Misc:

I spend most of my time in the background on this board but have really enjoyed the repartee and football discussion that exists amongst ya'll.

I currently live in the Central Coast, Cali but spent quite a few years in the MD area during my younger years and my love of the skins was handed down to me from my Pops and Grandpops.

Dad was in the Foreign Service and I was adopted when he was on a tour in South Korea. That makes me an AmerAsian, football nut... I am also female. Just helping the minority contingent of the board...:D

Never married, but was asked a time or two...No kids, except 2 furry ones named Zeke and Bhudda.

I have traveled extensively and lived in Thailand from 75-79. If you know your history, that was an 'interesting' time to live in SE Asia... Also spent about 10 years in LA and about 8 years in South Florida. I am very much a sun and water person.

Darrell Green Fan

The Voice of Reason
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Rey
Side gig: Muay Thai instructor

Family: Married, one daughter 19, step son 16.
College: University of Delaware

History: From Mouth Off to KFFL to here.

Been posting with Erk, Wiz, Raid, Wings, Deano, Wahoo etc ... since I can remember (think I was in my 20's). I miss those draft parties and Training Camp get togethers! Moved to Florida 8 or 9 years ago, now I need to pay high DirecTV bills in order to watch my Birds :(

Hate facebook ... it's the Devil.

Matt Geiger NBA Stats | Basketball-Reference.com

tbone

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Tbone
Age 39
Job: Explosives Inspector for the Department of Defense
Side Job: I breed Ball Pythons. Have over 100 of them.
Family: Divorced. Been with the same girl for the last 8 years. Shit ton of kids between us lol
College: United States Navy

History: Same as the rest of these Jokers. Been posting with them for about 20 years. Got a chance to meet a decent amount of em at the draft parties. I am the Texas Holdem draft party champ :P

Diehard Eagles. 76ers, Phillies fan.

DutchBird

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Job: Currently out of work, unfortunately.

Family: Single

University: MPhil in History (specialty Ancient History/Classics), one assignmet short of getting my teaching degree (which over here is another MA degree), both at Leiden University (the Netherlands). Started out studying Civil Engineering. Spent in year at Elizabethtown College (PA), and one semester at University of Hawaii (Manoa).

History: Started out at MouthOff, moved to KFFL, from there to here. Been posting together with some for 15 years now, or so.

Got hooked on Eagles in when attending Elizabethtown College (in part because two friend were Redskins and Steelers fans). Fandom for the Flyers dates from the same time, though Eric Lindros got me to appreciate hockey through the 1992 Winter Olympics. Not much of a baseball and basketball fan (chosen teams Toronto (dates to what they showed over here from the World Series), and Pacers (since Rik Smits played for them). Never been to an Eagles game, have been to a Flyers game (saw the Legion of Doom live), and a Blue Jays game when I spent a month in Toronto.

Did see Warner play in NFL Europe, and quite probably Akers as well.

If I can afford it, I will set my alarm for the Eagles (or stay awake) for night games.

Considering my geographical background, I am one of the most liberal posters around, was already so at KFFL, definitely the case here...

DutchBird

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Tbone

Side Job: I breed Ball Pythons. Have over 100 of them.

Interesting? Do you keep or breed any other snakes?

I have to say, if I could afford them, and there was a way to keep them safely, I would love to keep a Gaboon viper (I love the look of the head, and especially the colouring), King cobra (again, love the look of their head/hood) or Bushmaster (colouring and pattern)... The Mangrove cat snake is a favourite of mine as well.

For non-venomous, somehow I am fascinated by the Emerald tree boa, or its python equivalent, the Green tree python...

Not too far from my home there is a reptile zoo, and the collection he has (or had, some snakes might have died) is impressive - and it consists completely of captured snakes (illegal imports), taken from junkies or intercepted at Rotterdam harbour or Schiphol airport. When I visited, he had numerous species of cobra (though no longer a King cobra), three different mamba species (black, and one of the greens), as well as various pitvipers (including rattlers)... since it was a private group tour, when somebody asked how these snakes fed, he let one of the cobras as well as the green mamba do a demonstration... especially the mamba was impressive (both in quickness of the strike, as well as instantaneous effect of the venom).

Los Eagles

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

KFFL Moniker: Los Eaglez (Byrdfan, Eagle Los). Philly family know me for my nickname PeeWee. Been posting since Staley was around.

Family: Married on August 11, 2012 (second time). Wife Jennifer Marie and sons Caiden Carlos (10) and Caleb Carlos (8 months) Still blessed with two healthy parents John and Norma. Brother Hector and two sisters Melissa and Omyra.

Occupation: Been doing mostly kitchens and bathrooms for almost 20 years as a tile setter.

Other: Fell in love with this team in the early 90s while living in Heightstown New Jersey. Why? I couldn't stand the Dallas Cowboys and we had a tough defense. Been waiting a while for that stout defense. Not tackling at the pro level is totally unacceptable to me.

Our secondary is full of guys with manginas. From Allen to Williams we have some straight up pansies out there even though Williams thinks he's tough and good for whatever reason.

Speedy

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I have to say, if I could afford them, and there was a way to keep them safely, I would love to keep a Gaboon viper (I love the look of the head, and especially the colouring), King cobra (again, love the look of their head/hood) or Bushmaster (colouring and pattern)... The Mangrove cat snake is a favourite of mine as well.

For non-venomous, somehow I am fascinated by the Emerald tree boa, or its python equivalent, the Green tree python...

Not too far from my home there is a reptile zoo, and the collection he has (or had, some snakes might have died) is impressive - and it consists completely of captured snakes (illegal imports), taken from junkies or intercepted at Rotterdam harbour or Schiphol airport. When I visited, he had numerous species of cobra (though no longer a King cobra), three different mamba species (black, and one of the greens), as well as various pitvipers (including rattlers)... since it was a private group tour, when somebody asked how these snakes fed, he let one of the cobras as well as the green mamba do a demonstration... especially the mamba was impressive (both in quickness of the strike, as well as instantaneous effect of the venom).
Man amongst boys my friend. I thought I was a badass hunting 300lbs hogs, venomous snakes are a no-go for me. Not scared, but I have a fundamental problem with anything that cant be reasonably put down with a bullet. Saw a 7 foot all black king snake in Afghanistan and realized trying shoot one before if bites your face off is nearly impossible.
:suds:

tbone

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I own a 7ft red tail boa. Shes the only non ball python i have. Laws here in NJ are different. You cannot own HOTS aka venomous snakes here but in PA im damn sure you can. I can pretty much get my hands on any kind of snake you want. Emerald Tree Boas are beautiful. And so are the others you mentioned. The main reason i do not keep hots is because of my kids. If they got bit messing around in my snake room i dont know what id do. I know a shit ton of breeders across the united states and can help ya get anything you would like at really good prices. If you have any questions o need any help with anything just say so....ill shoot ya my cell number and give ya all the info ya need.

mannyz

The Real Batman
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hi Guys

It took a long time to find you guys. I go back to the MO days.

I am Manuel

live in Lake Mary Florida

Work in Cambridge Ma

Eagles fan my whole life, do like the Broncos because I have lived in Denver 7 years of my life

Have had a heart attack and colon cancer, but still breathing

I am married, my wife and I have 6 kids. My oldest boy is in Columbus Ms training to be an Air Force Pilot

Ask me anything you want. It is good to see you all.

Also, if this happens again, how do you know where everyone migrates to?

Thanks,
Manuel

dpierce

The People's Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Glad to hear from you, Manny!

old duke

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It is good to see you all.

Manny, I didn't know we were using Skype! :)
Good to hear from you. I think you were a Veteran? Me too - Navy - 1965-1968.

Happy New Year to eveybody! Hope the Birds mend fences, and gt their act together. We need a dynamite offseason.

ErkTheJerk

KFFL Refugee
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hi Guys

It took a long time to find you guys. I go back to the MO days.

Also, if this happens again, how do you know where everyone migrates to?

Manny! Good to see you here, my fellow 54-year-old! Been a while.

There is a thread on the KFFL Eagles Forum called "ok so where did everyone go" that would have directed you here. :-)

old duke

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Manny...
I missed that important note. 54 years old? That all?

You're just a kid!! :)

WIZ

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Manny has one helluva commute. That adds to a hard 54 years.

mannyz

The Real Batman
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I never saw an Forum on KFFL after it closed.

mannyz

The Real Batman
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Great to see and hear from you guys. this seems like a good place.