• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

An explanation of the calls by the refs in the Packer/Lion's game

RP-29

xⁿ
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Even the retarded media was writing about it endlessly. Booger was 100% correct and the writers are repeating it.

Just take your undeserved screwjob win and STFU.

Packers had 1 bad call in their history that cost them a game and we still have you guys crying about it. Imagine if this happened to the Packers. We would hear about it for the next 50 years.

Retards mindlessly following retards. :thumb:

You may hear crying from other retarded sheeple Packer fans, but I am one who takes personal responsibility for failures. The Lions had a ton of opportunities to put that game away long before that last drive and failed. The Packers had a ton of opportunities to put Seattle away long before the "Fail Mary" and failed.

Old Lion

Pay no attention to that man behind the curtain
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Retards mindlessly following retards. :thumb:

You may hear crying from other retarded sheeple Packer fans, but I am one who takes personal responsibility for failures. The Lions had a ton of opportunities to put that game away long before that last drive and failed. The Packers had a ton of opportunities to put Seattle away long before the "Fail Mary" and failed.

Lions win by double digits easy without the refs mistakes. A team can only overcome so much. This will lead to some changes next year in the NFL for sure.

Rock Strongo

My mind spits with an enormous kickback.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
giphy.gif

RP-29

xⁿ
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Lions win by double digits easy without the refs mistakes. A team can only overcome so much. This will lead to some changes next year in the NFL for sure.
If the changes are "refs in the booth as an extension of the team on the field" I support it - I've been calling for that for years. If it's expanded official reviews or challenges on every stupid little thing, the game is going to be unwatchable.

ArlingtonCowboys100

Goodell is a polesmoker
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It is obvious the refs wanted the packers to win.the two bogus hands to the face calls and the non-call on the obvious defensive PI by the packers.

knowyourenemy

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hmmm... The rules official in the booth or where ever he was I believe never mentioned a anything like that

That’s because the contact was not to the head or neck area and therefore not a foul.

Kevin12773

Boomer Sooner
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
no matter the game, no matter the team

it's bad game after game and has determined a lot of results

so NBA like

Agree to a point.Refs suck everywhere but It is conspicuously eerie some teams seem to benefit more than most

knowyourenemy

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Agree to a point.Refs suck everywhere but It is conspicuously eerie some teams seem to benefit more than most

That’s because the media wants to see a Pack team do well.

The Q

Hoop’s Villain, Reality’s Hero
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

It is quite the coincidence isn't it?

Somehow NE gets far more calls than anyone. And never once does the league acknowledge they got them wrong on their behalf....very eerie indeed.

YankeeRebel

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,800.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I said this in another, perhaps the wrong thread but honestly WTF people. The hands were to the face, the head was rocked back it's a penalty plain and simple. And taking the "You don't make that call in that situation" approach is asinine. If it's a penalty you make the call.

jeffro151

Supervisor
Hoopla Cash
$ 34,232.13
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's just like college basketball. Your Duke, UNC, Kentucky and Kansas teams get far more calls than your non-blue bloods do.

GNG

What Me Worry?
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
no matter the game, no matter the team

it's bad game after game and has determined a lot of results

so NBA like
Yes, every NFL game has questionable calls.

GNG

What Me Worry?
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Even the retarded media was writing about it endlessly. Booger was 100% correct and the writers are repeating it.

Just take your undeserved screwjob win and STFU.

Packers had 1 bad call in their history that cost them a game and we still have you guys crying about it. Imagine if this happened to the Packers. We would hear about it for the next 50 years.
Quit your whining.

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This is exactly why I said I will stop watching NFL other than the Browns...the only things slightly keeping me from looking at scores bc I have money on fantasy football. It's only going to get worse and worse until they make changes, this isn't football. I bet older players watch the game now and are embarrassed.

The Q

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I said this in another, perhaps the wrong thread but honestly WTF people. The hands were to the face, the head was rocked back it's a penalty plain and simple. And taking the "You don't make that call in that situation" approach is asinine. If it's a penalty you make the call.

then you get the Dallas/Jets ending with straight penalties.

I'm not against it.

Guys need to play by the rules.

But I always hated that nonsense that holding happens on every play. Call it. Ban open hand blocking, Do something. Can't just let it happen and then just call it once in a while.

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yes, every NFL game has questionable calls.

Of course, but now the refs not only don't know the rules and they can throw a flag for anything. I have seen more bad calls the last two years than I ever have. Protecting players is coming to an extreme level.

Players can only hit players (especially QB's) from the chest to thighs essentially. But new penalties are getting called every day.

Apparently you can't take down a QB by grabbing jersey on his upper back, that is a horse collar.

If you run into a player accidently, you could get called for a penalty and possibly targeting now. It is getting worse by the week. Incidental contact will always be flagged. I've seen full length field drives where the team has essentially scored off penalties. It's dumbing down the game.

The Q

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Of course, but now the refs not only don't know the rules and they can throw a flag for anything. I have seen more bad calls the last two years than I ever have. Protecting players is coming to an extreme level.

Players can only hit players (especially QB's) from the chest to thighs essentially. But new penalties are getting called every day.

Apparently you can't take down a QB by grabbing jersey on his upper back, that is a horse collar.

If you run into a player accidently, you could get called for a penalty and possibly targeting now. It is getting worse by the week. Incidental contact will always be flagged. I've seen full length field drives where the team has essentially scored off penalties. It's dumbing down the game.

they called a penalty in I think the Florida/LSU game where a QB was hit on his hip and they called it the Brady rule.

His god damn hip.

Brady got that call once against the Ravens like a decade ago. it wasn't even close to his knee and he called it anyway. But man, it is just so bad out there.

Trudem

He's no good to me dead!
Hoopla Cash
$ 350.34
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
they called a penalty in I think the Florida/LSU game where a QB was hit on his hip and they called it the Brady rule.

His god damn hip.

Brady got that call once against the Ravens like a decade ago. it wasn't even close to his knee and he called it anyway. But man, it is just so bad out there.
Its called the Brady rule because of the play that he tore his ACL

douggie

Iron Duke
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,692.37
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's just like college basketball. Your Duke, UNC, Kentucky and Kansas teams get far more calls than your non-blue bloods do.

Kind of like when Ty Jerome double dribbled but there was no call in the Final Four?