• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

"What bad calls Rock?" NFL Removes Poorly Performing Refs From SNF Game, now do Pats/Eagles.

{+}Mother-Marge{+}

Hoopla Cash
$ 50.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That thread was actually quite reasonable.

When Pats fans go all hyperbole and fan-boy, the haterz call them homers. When they call a reasonable outlook on a game, they're making excuses. It's always a lose lose here at our beloved Patriots hate site.
.....I blame ~Imperial-Blogger~ Hammer.....*for all this hate*,.....wizard.png

Anointed One

Gone Country!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,716.70
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'll take "What did half of Seattle look like at 10:30EST on 2/1/2015" for $2,000, Alex.

Rationalizing... I love it!!! :suds:... This thread wasn't about Seattle or you'd have a point... :nono:

chappee11

Esteemed Colleague
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Rocks speciality.

Remember the "the reason the Patriots should lose this week" thread?

Pathetic, cowardly and amusing all at the same time.

Please keep these gems coming rock.

Hey, remember when you told me how awesome Chris Johnson was for ARZ and he was bucking the system as an RB over 30? How'd that work out? I forget....

Rex Racer

Ireverrent Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 5,289.96
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Rationalizing... I love it!!! :suds:... This thread wasn't about Seattle or you'd have a point... :nono:

I didn't rationalize anything. I just gave you some of your own medicine.

Tasty huh? :suds:

Scooby-Doo

Ruh-roh
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hey, remember when you told me how awesome Chris Johnson was for ARZ and he was bucking the system as an RB over 30? How'd that work out? I forget....
Worked out great. He contributed more in the first 10 games than I thought he would for he season. Does that answer your moronic question?

chappee11

Esteemed Colleague
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Worked out great. He contributed more in the first 10 games than I thought he would for he season. Does that answer your moronic question?

So, he'll finish the season as one of the top 10 RB's? Remember, he was you over-30 guy who was still among the best. You really fucked that one up.

cdumler7

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So, he'll finish the season as one of the top 10 RB's? Remember, he was you over-30 guy who was still among the best. You really fucked that one up.

So is Edelman not a top-25 WR because he won't finish in the top-25 for yards? Heck most likely he doesn't finish possibly top-40 for the regular season? I'm not seeing how injury depletes what a player has done in the games they started? I mean did anybody take AP out of their top-5 RB's in the NFL when he sat out most of last year? Not that I can recall.

Scooby-Doo

Ruh-roh
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Show me the post please. Because now you are not only celebrating injury, but you are completely making shit up.

Scooby-Doo

Ruh-roh
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So is Edelman not a top-25 WR because he won't finish in the top-25 for yards? Heck most likely he doesn't finish possibly top-40 for the regular season? I'm not seeing how injury depletes what a player has done in the games they started? I mean did anybody take AP out of their top-5 RB's in the NFL when he sat out most of last year? Not that I can recall.
It is such an ignorant argument, it's embarrassing. Celebrating a players lack of success due to injury is such a simpleton thing to do. I was on the fence about @chappee11 and his ignorance, but this post just confirmed he on the same level of a wet flapping douche bag.

chappee11

Esteemed Colleague
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

You missed the entire convo. I mentioned that Frank Gore was the only RB over 30 who finished in the top 10 in yards last year. I was reminded that Chris Johnson was averaging 5.1 YPC and was making me look stupid. But he's not going to finish in the top 10 in yards, either. It has nothing to do with fantasy football rankins or whatever you are talking about.

cdumler7

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You missed the entire convo. I mentioned that Frank Gore was the only RB over 30 who finished in the top 10 in yards last year. I was reminded that Chris Johnson was averaging 5.1 YPC and was making me look stupid. But he's not going to finish in the top 10 in yards, either. It has nothing to do with fantasy football rankins or whatever you are talking about.

Chris Johnson before the injury was playing like a top-5 RB in the NFL. I'm not talking just fantasy football but just play on the field. To me injury doesn't take away what he has done up to this point in the season. That is what I was talking about.

chappee11

Esteemed Colleague
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Show me the post please. Because now you are not only celebrating injury, but you are completely making shit up.

OK....since you like looking stupid and all:

Chappee: 28 for a running back is like 40 for a QB.....
Scooby: 30 year old Chris Johnson is second in the league in rushing yards while averaging 5.1 yards per carry.
Chappee: You found an exception. Good for you. But "CJ2k" ain't what he used to be, either, is he?
Scooby: Bad troll! 5.1 yards per carry is fine by me. Keep sharing you ignorance with the group. We all enjoy laughing at you.:thumb:
Chappee: Yeah. Everyone is going to agree with you that 30 year old running backs are the way to go in the NFL. Talk to me about Chris Johnson in another 2 months. How many RB's over 30 were in the top 10 in rushing last year? That would be 1(Frank Gore).

By the way, Johnson was down to 4.2 YPC when he went down for the year. And he won't finish in the top 10. Keep sharing your ignorance with the group, though. We all enjoy laughing at you. :thumb:

Scooby-Doo

Ruh-roh
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
OK....since you like looking stupid and all:

Chappee: 28 for a running back is like 40 for a QB.....
Scooby: 30 year old Chris Johnson is second in the league in rushing yards while averaging 5.1 yards per carry.
Chappee: You found an exception. Good for you. But "CJ2k" ain't what he used to be, either, is he?
Scooby: Bad troll! 5.1 yards per carry is fine by me. Keep sharing you ignorance with the group. We all enjoy laughing at you.:thumb:
Chappee: Yeah. Everyone is going to agree with you that 30 year old running backs are the way to go in the NFL. Talk to me about Chris Johnson in another 2 months. How many RB's over 30 were in the top 10 in rushing last year? That would be 1(Frank Gore).

By the way, Johnson was down to 4.2 YPC when he went down for the year. And he won't finish in the top 10. Keep sharing your ignorance with the group, though. We all enjoy laughing at you. :thumb:
You obviously don't realize what you just did there. You proved my point that everything you said was a fabrication and utter nonsense. Thank you for that.

The hole of stupidity you are digging get's deeper and deeper.

chappee11

Esteemed Colleague
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It is such an ignorant argument, it's embarrassing. Celebrating a players lack of success due to injury is such a simpleton thing to do. I was on the fence about @chappee11 and his ignorance, but this post just confirmed he on the same level of a wet flapping douche bag.

Oh no! Your opinion of my has flip-flopped. Thanks for ruining my day!

P.S. I'm not celebrating anything. I'm merely pointing out that CJ2K won't finish in the top 10 in rushing yards this year.

chappee11

Esteemed Colleague
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You obviously don't realize what you just did there. You proved my point that everything you said was a fabrication and utter nonsense. Thank you for that.

The hole of stupidity you are digging get's deeper and deeper.

You fucked up. You should just own it and move on.

"Talk to me about Chris Johnson in another 2 months."

Scooby-Doo

Ruh-roh
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Oh no! Your opinion of my has flip-flopped. Thanks for ruining my day!

P.S. I'm not celebrating anything. I'm merely pointing out that CJ2K won't finish in the top 10 in rushing yards this year.
My opinion of you never flip-flopped it was just confirmed.

And you still don't get it. You're hopeless