• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Amazing !!

ram29jackson

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And once again we have a loser. Better luck next time.

why ? because you are trolling ? or you actually believe your illiterate views ?

hating the act of gay sex is not bigotry

leftypower

THE NFL HAS GONE TO HELL
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hating on someone for voicing their opinion, and referring to those who view social ideals (that don't match yours) as bigots, racists, etc. puts you in the same class as those you chose to condemn.

In other words, if you want to see one - just look in the mirror.

Naughtymax

Internet MMA God
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
why ? because you are trolling ? or you actually believe your illiterate views ?

hating the act of gay sex is not bigotry

I've already met you, princess, and I was more literate than you by the age of two. If you had (in a literate manner) clarified, "I accept the right of gay people to exist and have no problem with them, but find the concept of gay sex repulsive", then you might have a point. However, since you have several times in the past quoted the Bible poorly and hypocritically in order to somehow prove that your homophobia is OK, we know you're a bigot.

Hating someone for what they are, rather than who they are, is bigotry. I get that this is quite a bit too complex for your limited mind (I'm guessing you live in Arnold or Festus or some other place where 3 years' schoolin' is considered 'uppity') but thought I'd try to use very small words to explain it anyways.

Naughtymax

Internet MMA God
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hating on someone for voicing their opinion, and referring to those who view social ideals (that don't match yours) as bigots, racists, etc. puts you in the same class as those you chose to condemn.

In other words, if you want to see one - just look in the mirror.

Fallacious logic. Condemning another for the content of their character (or in this case, severe lack thereof) is the not bigotry at all. It's calling a fool a fool.

I'm fine with people that want Obamacare. They're bad at math, but they're not bad people. I condemn people who think that to be black, jewish, or gay connotes some negative trait. See the difference?

ram29jackson

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I've already met you, princess, and I was more literate than you by the age of two. If you had (in a literate manner) clarified, "I accept the right of gay people to exist and have no problem with them, but find the concept of gay sex repulsive", then you might have a point. However, since you have several times in the past quoted the Bible poorly and hypocritically in order to somehow prove that your homophobia is OK, we know you're a bigot.

Hating someone for what they are, rather than who they are, is bigotry. I get that this is quite a bit too complex for your limited mind (I'm guessing you live in Arnold or Festus or some other place where 3 years' schoolin' is considered 'uppity') but thought I'd try to use very small words to explain it anyways.

I have never quoted the bible here. And no, saying you know I'm a bigot is a ridiculous assumption on your part.

LOL youre obviously the one for whom things are too complex for because homophobia does not even exist. Its a created term by gays to gain support.

I already said hating the act of gay sex is not bigotry but you are so simple you had to repeat it saying I didn't make myself clear. That makes you the dumb guy here.

sonnyblack65

Hoopla Cash
$ 40,000.79
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I have never quoted the bible here. And no, saying you know I'm a bigot is a ridiculous assumption on your part.

LOL youre obviously the one for whom things are too complex for because homophobia does not even exist. Its a created term by gays to gain support.

I already said hating the act of gay sex is not bigotry but you are so simple you had to repeat it saying I didn't make myself clear. That makes you the dumb guy here.

I also suspected Webster's to be faulty Homophobia - Definition and More from the Free Merriam-Webster Dictionary Noah must have been gay ,never using that dictionary again for reference

ram29jackson

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I also suspected Webster's to be faulty Homophobia - Definition and More from the Free Merriam-Webster Dictionary Noah must have been gay ,never using that dictionary again for reference

LOL the dictionary defines slang and trendy words too so whats your point ? just because they add words to gain funding and support doesn't mean crap. Homophobia does no exist as an actual psych disorder.

the Psych hierarchy does not recognize it as an actual diagnoses of anyone ever. There is no 1000 page study that proves it as any form of truth. It is an invented propaganda/term that has no basis in truth or fact

sonnyblack65

Hoopla Cash
$ 40,000.79
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
LOL the dictionary defines slang and trendy words too so whats your point ? just because they add words to gain funding and support doesn't mean crap. Homophobia does no exist as an actual psych disorder.

the Psych hierarchy does not recognize it as an actual diagnoses of anyone ever. There is no 1000 page study that proves it as any form of truth. It is an invented propaganda/term that has no basis in truth or fact

I dont think OP has a pysch disorder, but I use that made up word for him homophobe, and I dont need 1000 pages, just one post from him

Oldschool739

It's my Country, Flag, Bible, Gun. Don't try it !
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ok jerkoff keep sucking cock and please dont procreate. girly boy, mommy maam closet nice tough guy words. Now I know you are a muy mucho. I feel sorry for your kids and grandkids, if you have any, to have such a blatant asshole for a role model. Hope I didnt disturb your Jerry Springer show in your trailer. Oldschool you are the posterboy of Whitetrash

Now Now Pumpkin, settle your ghetto trash mouth down a little, I am going to give you your own personal title so everyone can know just how important you are, since you obviously graduated from the University of Trash Can Alley......I crown you as " The Butt Hole Whisperer" BHW from now on.
You may kiss you Ken doll now, Feel better now ? :laugh3::laugh3::laugh3:

sonnyblack65

Hoopla Cash
$ 40,000.79
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Now Now Pumpkin, settle your ghetto trash mouth down a little, I am going to give you your own personal title so everyone can know just how important you are, since you obviously graduated from the University of Trash Can Alley......I crown you as " The Butt Hole Whisperer" BHW from now on.
You may kiss you Ken doll now, Feel better now ? :laugh3::laugh3::laugh3:

Ghetto trash? yeah ok dont get out of your trailer park much I see , my bad. Whats a Ken doll btw ? We had stretch armstrong as kids

Naughtymax

Internet MMA God
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Here you are back in March, on OldClosetQueen's first gay self-loathing thread, dummy:

"Originally Posted by ram29jackson
LOL you are truly biblically illiterate and possess no common sense"

Don't worry, though - nobody expected you were smart enough to remember back two whole months.

Kevin12773

Boomer Sooner
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It is comical that in this day and age if you dislike or disagree the homo lifestyle your condemned in court of public opinion. Well IMO and it is my opinion the rainbow warriors can F*** themselves all day everyday but don't shove it down my throat.

SonnyCID

Conocido Miembro
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It is comical that in this day and age if you dislike or disagree the homo lifestyle your condemned in court of public opinion. Well IMO and it is my opinion the rainbow warriors can F*** themselves all day everyday but don't shove it down my throat.

The only ones condemning him are the Phins and himself. Everyone here is just explaining the 1st ammendment.

ram29jackson

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Here you are back in March, on OldClosetQueen's first gay self-loathing thread, dummy:

"Originally Posted by ram29jackson
LOL you are truly biblically illiterate and possess no common sense"

Don't worry, though - nobody expected you were smart enough to remember back two whole months.

um yeah, that's not the definition of quoting the bible. Nor does it prove you know how to comprehend it a compared to me. Please try harder

sonnyblack65

Hoopla Cash
$ 40,000.79
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Guys I was PM'ed a new revelation by OP. He is coming out as the first publicly gay poster on SportsHoopla. Sam was an inspiration for him. Kudos but no gif's of you kissing your life partner por favor muy mucho macho. Life is brighter than being in closet, dark place

Naughtymax

Internet MMA God
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
um yeah, that's not the definition of quoting the bible. Nor does it prove you know how to comprehend it a compared to me. Please try harder

Nobody expected your reading comprehension to be at a third-grade level, princess.

Naughtymax

Internet MMA God
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Guys I was PM'ed a new revelation by OP. He is coming out as the first publicly gay poster on SportsHoopla. Sam was an inspiration for him. Kudos but no gif's of you kissing your life partner por favor muy mucho macho. Life is brighter than being in closet, dark place

Great news for the OP. He can finally open his dick holster here and in public with Pride!