• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Amazing !!

sonnyblack65

Hoopla Cash
$ 40,000.79
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Great news for the OP. He can finally open his dick holster here and in public with Pride!

TRUE and I doubt he could suck anymore in private than he does on here. His lips would fall off

BoBlake

Hoopla Cash
$ 937.50
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It is comical that in this day and age if you dislike or disagree the homo lifestyle your condemned in court of public opinion. Well IMO and it is my opinion the rainbow warriors can F*** themselves all day everyday but don't shove it down my throat.

I'm pretty sure that YOU turned the TV on. And that ESPN brought in the video cameras.

I'm sorry, but this Michael Sam story has been around for months. You knew that he hadn't been drafted when you turned on your TV for freaking round seven. YOU WANTED to watch what happened.

wiskyisgood12

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If you put your thoughts out there for complete strangers that's the danger you run in to. Is it the fault of the public for making a judgement about an individual based on a statement they make on social media or a forum, or is it the fault of the individual publicly making such a statement?

Remember, the 1st Amendment only protects you from being jailed for making a statement, it doesn't protect you from negative public opinion. Here on this message board, or on some place like Twitter, unless we know them personally they're nothing more than the tweets or the posts they make.

sonnyblack65

Hoopla Cash
$ 40,000.79
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm pretty sure that YOU turned the TV on. And that ESPN brought in the video cameras.

I'm sorry, but this Michael Sam story has been around for months. You knew that he hadn't been drafted when you turned on your TV for freaking round seven. YOU WANTED to watch what happened.

Good stuff

Oldschool739

It's my Country, Flag, Bible, Gun. Don't try it !
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ghetto trash? yeah ok dont get out of your trailer park much I see , my bad. Whats a Ken doll btw ? We had stretch armstrong as kids

Whatever helps you sleep at nite, Pumpkin.....We wouldn't want you to ruffle your little pink too too skirt....
That's it, 1, 2, pirouette now, there you go, that's a good little almostie.....:laugh3::laugh3::laugh3:

Oldschool739

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Great news for the OP. He can finally open his dick holster here and in public with Pride!

Awe look at you 2, so that's how your kind greets each other....:laugh3::laugh3::laugh3:
drugsniffers.jpg

ram29jackson

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I've already won in a landslide. You're just too slow to realize it. Try being a teeny-tiny bit interesting.

quite the obsessive pinhead you are. You said I quoted the bible while I didn't which makes you wrong...but you won ? oh, I get it now, you are just dumb.

ok, thanks for playing.

zoolander-face.jpg

sonnyblack65

Hoopla Cash
$ 40,000.79
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Whatever helps you sleep at nite, Pumpkin.....We wouldn't want you to ruffle your little pink too too skirt....
That's it, 1, 2, pirouette now, there you go, that's a good little almostie.....:laugh3::laugh3::laugh3:

Its better than nyquil for helping me sleep. I have some coming out kneepads and Diana Ross CD. I asked my friends daughter what the Ken doll and My little Pony you speak off

sonnyblack65

Hoopla Cash
$ 40,000.79
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Awe look at you 2, so that's how your kind greets each other....:laugh3::laugh3::laugh3:
drugsniffers.jpg

Thats right male sniffing a women is what our kind does. Perks of being a heterosexual. Your kind NM that belongs in your m4m chat rooms

fearthepelicans

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Jones did something stupid, and the Dolphins took what they thought was appropriate action. Move along now.

Naughtymax

Internet MMA God
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
quite the obsessive pinhead you are. You said I quoted the bible while I didn't which makes you wrong...but you won ? oh, I get it now, you are just dumb.

ok, thanks for playing.

zoolander-face.jpg

Yawn. Give it up, princess. You lost.

Oldschool739

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Thats right male sniffing a women is what our kind does. Perks of being a heterosexual. Your kind NM that belongs in your m4m chat rooms

Sure you are !!!!!!:stephena:......They say girls will be girls, so I guess almosties will be almosties...:laugh3:

ram29jackson

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yawn. Next time you make a relevant post on anything anywhere, be sure to let us know, dummy.

I'm the only one between the 2 of us who has made a relevant post in here.

he is a gay ,second rate football player. Hating gay sex is not bigotry. Odds are very strong the Rams were told to draft him by the NFL since they had 11 picks and he was in the State and they have so many defensive ends that they can quietly get rid of him.

admitting you have gay sex does not make you a ground breaking individual in human history to be honored.

so, whats your take on the Sam situation ?

SonnyCID

Conocido Miembro
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

When you combine freedom of speech and social media there will always be people that take it too far, on both sides. Death threats towards Ware should not be tolerated, nor should some of the visceral reaction towards Sam. But what exactly does Newt expect to happen? Why is he only concerned with a few hand picked idiots on Twitter?

"Gays need to be more tolerant"? How about a lot of people on both sides need to be more tolerant? :rollseyes: