• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Amazing !!

Oldschool739

It's my Country, Flag, Bible, Gun. Don't try it !
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This is the most ridiculous hypocritical crap I've ever seen.....What is this world coming to, when if you disagree with something that people do that disgusts you, you are immediately labeled a bigot, out of touch, oddball, too old fashioned and just totally unacceptable in society.....
big·ot

noun \ˈbi-gət\ : a person who strongly and unfairly dislikes other people, ideas, etc. : a bigoted person; especially : a person who hates or refuses to accept the members of a particular group (such as a racial or religious group)

Full Definition of BIGOT

: a person who is obstinately or intolerantly devoted to his or her own opinions and prejudices; especially : one who regards or treats the members of a group (as a racial or ethnic group) with hatred and intolerance
big·ot·ed adjective
big·ot·ed·ly adverb

It looks like they are the bigots and not the ones who differ from them..

Dolphins to speak to Don Jones after Michael Sam-related tweet | ProFootballTalk

There were tears, congratulations from well-wishers and a kiss from his boyfriend, which was nothing out of the ordinary from the reaction of past draft picks outside of the gender of the person kissing Sam. That didn’t seem to sit well with Dolphins cornerback Don Jones. Jones tweeted out “omg” after the kiss was shown and then replied “horrible” to a follower asking if he was referring to the kiss......
.:L:L

SonnyCID

Conocido Miembro
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Unfortunately he represents the Dolphins, not just himself. When you are the member of a public organization and are in the public's eye because of it you cant just say whatever you want. I dont necessarily agree with it, but it's the way of the world. And it only says that they are going to talk to him, he's not getting cut. Unless he wants to walk away to prove a point, in which case :pop2:,

Oldschool739

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I get all that but my problem is that he is not allowed to have an opinion on the matter and speak it unless he agrees with the sick mess....
If a player is not allowed to speak against it then they should also not be allowed to speak in favor of it....
But the league heads are saying they are all for it, and players like our own Torrey Smith tweeted his approval, why ain't he catching any slack ? Because it's a bigot pointing the finger at the opposing side and screaming you are a bigot because you don't agree with this unnatural pile of donkey dung....
This society is sickening to watch grown men who write the checks and players who play the game have to cower and lie to keep their position....If it ain't no big deal to the league why are they acting like we just swept the Olympic games just because a *** was signed to play in the NFL ?......And then expose little children around the world that depend on adults for guidance in life ,how to become a man or a woman as one was born.....This is a screwed up world we live in today, I'm ashamed of how this country's weak and pitiful image that these Nancy leaders has turned it into....We are the laughing stock of the world, and becoming more disrespected every day....With just cause too !!

sonnyblack65

Hoopla Cash
$ 40,000.79
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I get all that but my problem is that he is not allowed to have an opinion on the matter and speak it unless he agrees with the sick mess....
If a player is not allowed to speak against it then they should also not be allowed to speak in favor of it....
But the league heads are saying they are all for it, and players like our own Torrey Smith tweeted his approval, why ain't he catching any slack ? Because it's a bigot pointing the finger at the opposing side and screaming you are a bigot because you don't agree with this unnatural pile of donkey dung....
This society is sickening to watch grown men who write the checks and players who play the game have to cower and lie to keep their position....If it ain't no big deal to the league why are they acting like we just swept the Olympic games just because a *** was signed to play in the NFL ?......And then expose little children around the world that depend on adults for guidance in life ,how to become a man or a woman as one was born.....This is a screwed up world we live in today, I'm ashamed of how this country's weak and pitiful image that these Nancy leaders has turned it into....We are the laughing stock of the world, and becoming more disrespected every day....With just cause too !!

Move to Russia. Sure Putin would love you

Naughtymax

Internet MMA God
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Try replacing 'gay' with 'black' in the statements of disgust and see how much support you get. Bigotry is bigotry.

A statement that after the third kiss the two needed to get a room would apply as much to Sam and his boyfriend as it would to any straignt couple.

Steelboy84

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

If u havent been paying attention........................

No one cares.

FaCe-LeE-uS

ΔΣΦ
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,513.03
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Move to Russia. Sure Putin would love you
Vladimir-Putin-Clapping.gif

SonnyCID

Conocido Miembro
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

You can quit your job today and do a lot of things tomorrow that your employer would frown on if you worked for him, but it wont matter any more. Jones could do the same. Instead he buckled to the buck. I dont feel bad for him, this is how businesses are run all over the world.

Mondio

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This society is sickening to watch grown men who write the checks and players who play the game have to cower and lie to keep their position....

I wonder if you'll ever truly come to appreciate the level of irony that oozes from some of your posts :)

cdumler7

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Whether you agree with it or not the NFL can and has chosen what they are going to stand for and as an employee he is expected to act in a way that doesn't go against what they stand for. Now that doesn't mean he has to come out in support of any of this. They are not forcing players to stand up and say they accept this idea but at least keep your mouth shut if you disagree. He has the right to say whatever he wants but this is where I hate if anyone ever uses the 1st Amendment to back up whatever they say in our words have consequences. The 1st Amendment doesn't give you the right to say whatever you want as much as some would like it to. I guess you can say whatever you want but just like we saw with the NBA owner saying whatever you want can get you fired. An employer has the right to set rules and guidelines of what is allowed by their employees and if this guy wants to keep his job then he needs to understand that.

redseat

Hoopla Cash
$ 943.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Rules are rules. He broke them and got fined. I get freedom of speech and all but he and everyone in the league was warned not to respond like it did or face the consequences.

But this is how the league has always worked

Naughtymax

Internet MMA God
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I wonder if all the 'go back to Russia' feedback for the ultra-redneck OP is going to finally give him that last coronary.

sonnyblack65

Hoopla Cash
$ 40,000.79
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I wonder if all the 'go back to Russia' feedback for the ultra-redneck OP is going to finally give him that last coronary.

Nah Archie Bunker didn't think he was racist either as he flies his confederate flag calling his paperboy a pinky commee

sonnyblack65

Hoopla Cash
$ 40,000.79
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Nah Archie Bunker didn't think he was racist either as he flies his confederate flag calling his paperboy a pinky commee

Meant pinko commee pinky is for the big guido ring

UK Cowboy

Happy Father's Day T-Roy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I couldn't care less who the dude is shagging, but when I saw that kiss on TV, I did feel a little...:puke:

tzorn10

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah, me too. I'm not going to lie, I don't agree with it and i'm glad my kids didn't see it. The OP came across kind of strong, but I see where he's coming from. Society keeps pushing stuff on us so why cant people disagree with it sometimes?

jakedog56

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I didn't really like seeing the smooch personally but the OP is looking at it wrong.
As was stated, this is real life. We are all allowed our opinions but if I went to work tomorrow started commenting on another employees personal lifestyle in the manner that Donald did I would be sent to HR and written up. If I repeated this behavior I would be punished and eventually fired.
It is the way of the modern world. You'd better get used to it.
I think the bigger problem is social media like twitter. Every idiot out there seems to think we want to hear their thoughts and opinions when the truth is they would be doing themselves a big favor just by not opening their mouths (Yes I am aware of the irony of posting this on an internet message board).

sonnyblack65

Hoopla Cash
$ 40,000.79
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I couldn't care less who the dude is shagging, but when I saw that kiss on TV, I did feel a little...:puke:

Yeah I got a little wood and kissed the guy next to me

Oldschool739

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah, me too. I'm not going to lie, I don't agree with it and i'm glad my kids didn't see it. The OP came across kind of strong, but I see where he's coming from. Society keeps pushing stuff on us so why cant people disagree with it sometimes?

You are totally correct.....I don't care what anyone does behind closed doors but don't bring the filth in my face and tell me I can speak for it but not against it....This is still America, at least at the moment....
Some are acting really coy about the whole ordeal and laughing at ones who oppose it as if we were the weirdos, but I would like to see their face when their 8 yr old son comes back from the school playground one day and says; I kissed a boy today and it's our neighbor next door, I did it because I heard you say you was proud of that football player who did it......Are you proud of me too Daddy ?????......I bet they wouldn't think it was too funny then !!