• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Amazing !!

Mondio

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Good to see a man with a strong opinion and with courage enough to say it....
We are a rare breed today my friend, as the spanish people say ,Muy Macho = very male or real man.

you still don't see the irony in your posts do you?

UK Cowboy

Happy Father's Day T-Roy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
By your definition, this is an unnatural act and I personally have every interest in seeing it. Just saying...

Britney-Spears-kiss-Madonna_1.jpg

That's fine, but if you saw Sam smooching his partner and you didn't have a little vomit taste, you might be....

Naughtymax

Internet MMA God
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
you still are indicating that you favor taking a person's personal freedom away from them. when you allow businesses to establish arbitrary standards where they can dictate what a person can think or say they are becoming thought police. he made a simple comment as himself not as a Miami Dolphin when you quash a person's right to do that you are one step closer to what happened in Nazi Germany

So business aren't free to employ whoever they want except on the basis of race, gender, religion or..............sexual orientation? People have the right to force themselves on employers and demand pay? To back to Russia. An employer should absolutely have the right to say, 'you piss me off, I choose to no longer give you my money in exchange for your time'.

Once again, thank God I live in an 'at will' employment state where our only reason for letting someone go needs to be, 'we're letting you go'.

Why do scotsmen wear kilts?
Sheep can hear zippers being undone.

How do scotsmen practice safe sex?
They paint an 'X' on the backs of the sheep that kick.

sonnyblack65

Hoopla Cash
$ 40,000.79
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Money

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That's fine, but if you saw Sam smooching his partner and you didn't have a little vomit taste, you might be....

There are numerous things that give me a little vomit taste. I just don't overreact to them. Usually the ones that overreact to a situation like this are the ones who have underlying issues (most likely doubts).

757Hokie83

Captain Spaulding
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
if he was on Dolphins time i would agree but when you punish someone for expressing an opinion while not on the work floor you have violated his Constitutional right to free speech. these are Gestapo tactics where you are forbidden to have an opinion

so players should not face a team punishment if they are out partying and get a DUI? kill a hooker? or whatever else...they weren't on the work floor after all

anyone who thinks this is a violation of his Constitutional right to free speech does not understand our Constitutional right to free speech.

MHSL82

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.92
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
After being drafted by the St. Louis Rams, Michael Sam celebrated by kissing his boyfriend.

This is historic because it's the first time anyone has celebrated being drafted by the St. Louis Rams. - Conan O'brien

MrS

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It amazes me how quickly leftists will adopt views that at one time they absolutely abhorred. This is a perfect example, they are perfectly fine persecuting people who view homosexuality as disgusting.

Yet if I were to punish or fire an employee for doing the opposite and expressing a pro-homosexuality viewpoint I'd be harrased into extinction.

It is nothing short of militant extremism in support of homosexuality and I fear what the future holds for people who refuse to accept the leftist viewpoint.

757Hokie83

Captain Spaulding
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It amazes me how quickly leftists will adopt views that at one time they absolutely abhorred. This is a perfect example, they are perfectly fine persecuting people who view black people as disgusting.

Yet if I were to punish or fire an employee for doing the opposite and expressing a pro-black viewpoint I'd be harrased into extinction.

It is nothing short of militant extremism in support of blacks and I fear what the future holds for people who refuse to accept the leftist viewpoint.

there we go, with a couple minor tweaks, now your statement is probably one of the same arguments pro-segregationists had back in the day, after the world had passed them by

Naughtymax

Internet MMA God
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
there we go, with a couple minor tweaks, now your statement is probably one of the same arguments pro-segregationists had back in the day, after the world had passed them by

I think the argument is over. The adults and men here recognize that the OP is neither and his crap is not worth the time of day.

sonnyblack65

Hoopla Cash
$ 40,000.79
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
There are numerous things that give me a little vomit taste. I just don't overreact to them. Usually the ones that overreact to a situation like this are the ones who have underlying issues (most likely doubts).

I was thinking the same thing. I could give a rats ass if 2 guys kiss. I will simply not watch and do my thing. "I almost puked when I was forced to watch 2 guys kiss, so thats means I am straight, right?"

sonnyblack65

Hoopla Cash
$ 40,000.79
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It amazes me how quickly leftists will adopt views that at one time they absolutely abhorred. This is a perfect example, they are perfectly fine persecuting people who view homosexuality as disgusting.

Yet if I were to punish or fire an employee for doing the opposite and expressing a pro-homosexuality viewpoint I'd be harrased into extinction.

It is nothing short of militant extremism in support of homosexuality and I fear what the future holds for people who refuse to accept the leftist viewpoint.

Mr Snuggles cute name I might add, I am neither left or right. Men digging men and women digging women has been around forever. If someone is attracted to their own gender, that's their business. I'm secure enough and not closed minded . Everyone has the right to be happy and choose who they want to be with.

Oldschool739

It's my Country, Flag, Bible, Gun. Don't try it !
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
First off Archie you don't choose to be gay. I hope your son turns out ok, if you have one ,with you as a father. Only half a man and insecure fucks think like you.

Thank you Liberace , when I want an opinion from an effeminate, on the definition of a real man, I'll open the septic tank and call you out.....No one is born gay, did you ever see a homosexual dog, bird, horse or cow ?
No because God didn't make any, they make him want to pike too......
Go on back to your closet before you break a fingernail , little woman....

sonnyblack65

Hoopla Cash
$ 40,000.79
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Thank you Liberace , when I want an opinion from an effeminate, on the definition of a real man, I'll open the septic tank and call you out.....No one is born gay, did you ever see a homosexual dog, bird, horse or cow ?
No because God didn't make any, they make him want to pike too......
Go on back to your closet before you break a fingernail , little woman....

Sorry but I dont watch animals having sex and see what gender they are, You really are clueless. You muy macho douchebag, that you have to call yourself a very macho man too funny. Your definetely insecure with your masculinity and prob want to smooch a peepee. This little woman has more man in him than your whole bloodline

Oldschool739

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

You can't be serious Money, I know you are smart enough to know how easy it is to use that very theory to incriminate the ones that don't say anything as one's still in the closet.....
C'mon man, you know that was a cop out insult to people that don't accept this crap and deem it unnatural.
But the crux of this whole thread is the right to have an opinion on the subject and be able to express it on both sides.....The problem is that the liberals are for it and express it every chance they get, with no hassle or recourse of any kind, but those who oppose it are punished by their employer and the liberals call them bigots....
Show me the fairness in that !!!!

Last edited by a moderator:

Oldschool739

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sorry but I dont watch animals having sex and see what gender they are, You really are clueless. You muy macho douchebag, that you have to call yourself a very macho man too funny. Your definetely insecure with your masculinity and prob want to smooch a peepee. This little woman has more man in him than your whole bloodline

Shaadup girly boy, you couldn't beat your pillow without screaming for mommy's help.
You're such an unlearned idiot that you hung yourself with your own words.....
Now call someone with an IQ above a snail to explain it to you, or go cry in your closet , you're not ready to come out yet....Have a nice day. Ma'aam !!

Texas Jefe

Come and take it
Hoopla Cash
$ 15,600.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't know, but I just don't see why anybody cares. Do yall know what goes on in locker rooms? Guys sitting down in front of their locker, and someone comes by an 'punks they shoulder'?

There are guys who do some weird shit in the locker room, and this was with only "manly heterosexual men" on the teams.

I don't know, but just seems in my life experience, those who protest vociferously over something... well let's just say maybe they should not protest so loudly.

I just could just care less about what ANYONE does in their sexual relationships. I don't want to hear about it, because I just don't care.