• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Amazing !!

Kevin12773

Boomer Sooner
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm with Old School on this one. Tired of of th PC bullshit.

Oldschool739

It's my Country, Flag, Bible, Gun. Don't try it !
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm with Old School on this one. Tired of of th PC bullshit.

Good to see a man with a strong opinion and with courage enough to say it....
We are a rare breed today my friend, as the spanish people say ,Muy Macho = very male or real man.

Naughtymax

Internet MMA God
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We are a rare breed today my friend, as the spanish people say ,Muy Macho = very male or real man.

That's the term they used to use for the brave white guys who used to put on their brave hoods and lynch black guys all right.

UK Cowboy

Happy Father's Day T-Roy
Hoopla Cash
$ 1.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Racism is the clearest form of ignorance for a human. It is taught, children don't segregate themselves at a playground. As to the Michael Sam deal, I have no problem with the dude being gay. Good for him, really. But when he kissed the dude on ESPN, I felt vomit come up in my mouth, as I'm sure a lot of straight guys did. It's not from hatred, it's an unnatural act, and I have no interest in seeing it

nebearsfan70

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Racism is the clearest form of ignorance for a human. It is taught, children don't segregate themselves at a playground. As to the Michael Sam deal, I have no problem with the dude being gay. Good for him, really. But when he kissed the dude on ESPN, I felt vomit come up in my mouth, as I'm sure a lot of straight guys did. It's not from hatred, it's an unnatural act, and I have no interest in seeing it

There are a lot of people who did not like seeing it. I have heard it over and over from men and women.

Makes you wonder who else is harboring these feelings in the NFL locker rooms?

For me, I couldn't care less.

nebearsfan70

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Unfortunately he represents the Dolphins, not just himself. When you are the member of a public organization and are in the public's eye because of it you cant just say whatever you want. I dont necessarily agree with it, but it's the way of the world. And it only says that they are going to talk to him, he's not getting cut. Unless he wants to walk away to prove a point, in which case :pop2:,

How ironic...

scotsman1948

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Unfortunately he represents the Dolphins, not just himself. When you are the member of a public organization and are in the public's eye because of it you cant just say whatever you want. I dont necessarily agree with it, but it's the way of the world. And it only says that they are going to talk to him, he's not getting cut. Unless he wants to walk away to prove a point, in which case :pop2:,

if he was on Dolphins time i would agree but when you punish someone for expressing an opinion while not on the work floor you have violated his Constitutional right to free speech. these are Gestapo tactics where you are forbidden to have an opinion

leftypower

THE NFL HAS GONE TO HELL
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Honestly, what the 249th pick in draft does, says, etc is completely meaningless. Suppose we need to move on to the Mr. Irrelevant press conference.
What a circus this has become already. ......

sonnyblack65

Hoopla Cash
$ 40,000.79
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We are a rare breed today my friend, as the spanish people say ,Muy Macho = very male or real man.[/QUOTE]

Now that is much more gay than Sam kissing his guy

SonnyCID

Conocido Miembro
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
if he was on Dolphins time i would agree but when you punish someone for expressing an opinion while not on the work floor you have violated his Constitutional right to free speech. these are Gestapo tactics where you are forbidden to have an opinion

He is under contract, he is always under Dolphin time.

Money

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

By your definition, this is an unnatural act and I personally have every interest in seeing it. Just saying...

Britney-Spears-kiss-Madonna_1.jpg

SonnyCID

Conocido Miembro
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
are you in favor of Thought Police and Camps for wrong thinking because that's what you're indicating

No. But I am in favor of businesses deciding who and what represents them.

Oldschool739

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I knew the race card wouldn't be far behind....

You know it !!....That's what desperate people do when they know they've lost an argument.....
It's their cry for help...

Last edited by a moderator:

Oldschool739

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We are a rare breed today my friend, as the spanish people say ,Muy Macho = very male or real man.[/QUOTE]

Now that is much more gay than Sam kissing his guy

Muy Macho is something you obviously know nothing about, but I am sure you know all about choosing to be gay....:stephena:

scotsman1948

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No. But I am in favor of businesses deciding who and what represents them.

you still are indicating that you favor taking a person's personal freedom away from them. when you allow businesses to establish arbitrary standards where they can dictate what a person can think or say they are becoming thought police. he made a simple comment as himself not as a Miami Dolphin when you quash a person's right to do that you are one step closer to what happened in Nazi Germany

Money

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
you still are indicating that you favor taking a person's personal freedom away from them. when you allow businesses to establish arbitrary standards where they can dictate what a person can think or say they are becoming thought police. he made a simple comment as himself not as a Miami Dolphin when you quash a person's right to do that you are one step closer to what happened in Nazi Germany

I'm a little confused. He is in trouble legally for what he said? He's in danger of going to jail???

SonnyCID

Conocido Miembro
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Oh God...

He is FREE to quit his job and find another. Perhaps Chik Fil A is hiring.