• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Amazing !!

Ojb81

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
By your definition, this is an unnatural act and I personally have every interest in seeing it. Just saying...

Britney-Spears-kiss-Madonna_1.jpg

Lol I knew someone would post a pic of good looking chicks kissing, as if that's the exact same thing as seeing two men make out and we're all supposed to react to both situations the exact same way. Sorry, but it's not, fair or not. As much as the liberal whack jobs of this country want it to be, it's not.

Ojb81

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Thank you Liberace , when I want an opinion from an effeminate, on the definition of a real man, I'll open the septic tank and call you out.....No one is born gay, did you ever see a homosexual dog, bird, horse or cow ?
No because God didn't make any, they make him want to pike too......
Go on back to your closet before you break a fingernail , little woman....

Hey dumbass, did you choose for the sight of naked women to give you a boner? Oh you didn't? It just...seems to happen that way?? Don't be an idiot. I don't like seeing gay men making out either, but you're a fucking moron if you think people cognitively make a choice about what will arouse them.

Naughtymax

Internet MMA God
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sorry but I dont watch animals having sex and see what gender they are, You really are clueless. You muy macho douchebag, that you have to call yourself a very macho man too funny. Your definetely insecure with your masculinity and prob want to smooch a peepee. This little woman has more man in him than your whole bloodline

Dart, meet bulls-eye.

RoboticDreams

JM8CH10
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't want to see men make out with anyone, especially other men. I was born this way, I didn't choose it. I'm totally at peace knowing that there are people who find their gender attractive. My issue is when people try and force me to think the way they think. You can do as you please, allow me the same in kind.

leftypower

THE NFL HAS GONE TO HELL
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't want to see men make out with anyone, especially other men. I was born this way, I didn't choose it. I'm totally at peace knowing that there are people who find their gender attractive. My issue is when people try and force me to think the way they think. You can do as you please, allow me the same in kind.

Amen. The liberal press is the mastermind behind this crap. When else has there been such coverage dispatched to the home of a guy of below average talent ?? never, only done with him because of the gay thing. Is that biased - absolutely. Did a media circus erupt for the 248th pick - no.
Now the big news will be if he actually makes the cut. If he does, one will wonder if it's because of his sexuality and overwhelming political correctness. Will someone of greater talent be cut in order to keep this guy ?? I think the answer is sadly yes. After all, to cut him will make the Rams appear to be all the negative terms used in this posts.
I do have to applaud Sams for being a smart business person. Had he not 'come out' chances are he would have never been drafted in the first place.

sonnyblack65

Hoopla Cash
$ 40,000.79
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Shaadup girly boy, you couldn't beat your pillow without screaming for mommy's help.
You're such an unlearned idiot that you hung yourself with your own words.....
Now call someone with an IQ above a snail to explain it to you, or go cry in your closet , you're not ready to come out yet....Have a nice day. Ma'aam !!

Ok jerkoff keep sucking cock and please dont procreate. girly boy, mommy maam closet nice tough guy words. Now I know you are a muy mucho. I feel sorry for your kids and grandkids, if you have any, to have such a blatant asshole for a role model. Hope I didnt disturb your Jerry Springer show in your trailer. Oldschool you are the posterboy of Whitetrash

757Hokie83

Captain Spaulding
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Thank you Liberace , when I want an opinion from an effeminate, on the definition of a real man, I'll open the septic tank and call you out.....No one is born gay, did you ever see a homosexual dog, bird, horse or cow ?
No because God didn't make any, they make him want to pike too......
Go on back to your closet before you break a fingernail , little woman....

now i know you're trolling

1,500 animal species practice homosexuality

i know you wont read the link, but, to sum it up, animals is gay

sonnyblack65

Hoopla Cash
$ 40,000.79
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't know, but I just don't see why anybody cares. Do yall know what goes on in locker rooms? Guys sitting down in front of their locker, and someone comes by an 'punks they shoulder'?

There are guys who do some weird shit in the locker room, and this was with only "manly heterosexual men" on the teams.

I don't know, but just seems in my life experience, those who protest vociferously over something... well let's just say maybe they should not protest so loudly.

I just could just care less about what ANYONE does in their sexual relationships. I don't want to hear about it, because I just don't care.

Good point and just like Max stated the ones who it troubles so much, they are probably in denial. A real man doesn't care what others do in their personal lives

Naughtymax

Internet MMA God
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Once again, substitute 'I don't want to see whites make out with blacks' for 'I don't want to see men make out with other men' and you have your exact analogy that every human on Earth except for Oldfool would condemn. Actually, that still makes it every human on Earth.

If it gives you the willies, but you know you're wrong for feeling that way, that's fine (but then you wouldn't complain). If you were OK with one kiss as you would be if Sam had kissed a girlfriend, but by kiss 3 you were thinking "Get a room", also fine. Otherwise, while you are entitled to be a bigot, the rest of us are entitled to condemn you for your bigotry.

Naughtymax

Internet MMA God
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
1501 when you count Oldschool biggest gayper of them all. And in his defense he is not trolling, just that fucking ignorant and dumb

Yes, obviously Oldschool is desperate to tune a meat whistle.

sonnyblack65

Hoopla Cash
$ 40,000.79
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yes, obviously Oldschool is desperate to tune a meat whistle.

No doubt and if he watches again that Sam kiss, it might push him over the fence to "choose" to go full blown homosexual

RoboticDreams

JM8CH10
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Once again, substitute 'I don't want to see whites make out with blacks' for 'I don't want to see men make out with other men' and you have your exact analogy that every human on Earth except for Oldfool would condemn. Actually, that still makes it every human on Earth.

If it gives you the willies, but you know you're wrong for feeling that way, that's fine (but then you wouldn't complain). If you were OK with one kiss as you would be if Sam had kissed a girlfriend, but by kiss 3 you were thinking "Get a room", also fine. Otherwise, while you are entitled to be a bigot, the rest of us are entitled to condemn you for your bigotry.

What a bunch of wasted words and time. Just call me a bigot next time and don't regurgitate liberal absurdity. I allow you that.

757Hokie83

Captain Spaulding
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Lots of animals also eat their own shit. Does they make it normal?

Shitty example.

you must be a little slow on the uptake, sport. I'll spell out my response a little more clear:

Oldschool: "did you ever see a homosexual dog, bird, horse or cow ?
No because God didn't make any"

Me: yes, there are lots of animals that practice homosexuality behavior, with supporting information.

hope that clears up any confusion on your end on what the point of that was

ram29jackson

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Try replacing 'gay' with 'black' in the statements of disgust and see how much support you get. Bigotry is bigotry.

A statement that after the third kiss the two needed to get a room would apply as much to Sam and his boyfriend as it would to any straignt couple.

hating butt sex does not equate bigotry. :L

ram29jackson

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
so players should not face a team punishment if they are out partying and get a DUI? kill a hooker? or whatever else...they weren't on the work floor after all

anyone who thinks this is a violation of his Constitutional right to free speech does not understand our Constitutional right to free speech.

ok, being that its hypocritical bias in action is the problem then.

I mean come on, its all lip service anyway. They tell the world and make him do what ever that stupid sensitivity training is. Its a symbolic slap on the hand that will amount to nothing.

...the Dolphins play the Rams in the last pre-season game this year. I doubt Sam will be around by then