• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Am I the only one getting tired of ODB?

Southieinnc

Do Your Job!
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,623.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I watch ODB catch footballs - then I change channels when he is interviewed.....

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I personally heard Norman's name buzzing before that face-off with Beckham. We get to see this twice a year now. It shall be interesting.

Same. That game was what? Week 14 or 15 I believe. Not only is ODB an idiot but he is delusional if he didn't realize Norman name was buzzing way before that game.

The Derski

No Fat Chicks
Hoopla Cash
$ 418.10
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I got tired of ODB ever since the one handed catch. A catch that the majority WRs in the league can make. Hes a tremendous talent with numbers to back it up but he's officially a player who's career is defined by one play. Good for him I guess. I'm tired of it. He's acted like gods gift to football ever since that play and it's pathetic.

Last edited:

The Derski

No Fat Chicks
Hoopla Cash
$ 418.10
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Honestly Eli should get 50/50 praise because he threw the ball to the first row, making the play possible.

Old Lion

Pay no attention to that man behind the curtain
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Lots of WRs see physical play against them. Beckham is one of the few who makes a big deal of it EVERY DAMN TIME. You think guys like Antonio Brown, Julio Jones, Deandre Hopkins, Dez Bryant, etc. don't see their fair share of physicality? It's a joke that Beckham thinks he is special and is the only one receiving this kind of attention. And not only that, he perpetuates it by running his mouth all the time.

Well said.

Megatron, the only WR in NFL history that was routinely triple coupled, left early because he was constantly getting hit high, low and middle almost every play.

OBJ is just a WLB (whiny little bitch). WLB is what I am going to call him from now on. He is not close to TO or any of the WRs you mentioned. He is more of a Deshaean Jackson type.

PhoenixEagles1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,730.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I got tired of ODB ever since the one handed catch. A catch that the majority WRs in the league can make. Hes a tremendous talent with numbers to back it up but he's officially a player who's career is defined by one play. Good for him I guess. I'm tired of it. He's acted like gods gift to football ever since that play and it's pathetic.

I don't think its defined on one play. 2800 yards and 25 TDs in only 27 games. That is absolutely insane alone. The catch was the single greatest catch ever and maybe no one else could make it. Guys with his body style and skills simply don't have hands as gigantic as his. Plus he made that catch with 3 fingers.

But that head hunting of Norman last year easily could have ended Norman's career. He is soooooo lucky he didn't permanently damage Norman's head-neck.

PhoenixEagles1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,730.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well said.

Megatron, the only WR in NFL history that was routinely triple coupled, left early because he was constantly getting hit high, low and middle almost every play.

OBJ is just a WLB (whiny little bitch). WLB is what I am going to call him from now on. He is not close to TO or any of the WRs you mentioned. He is more of a Deshaean Jackson type.

I loved Desean and how he stretched the field but Odell is waaaaaaaaaay better. Desean has never had a season statistically close to Odells 12 game rookie season. Desean is a 900 yard 6 TD guy. Odell is a 1500 yard 15 TD guy.

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Seems like a bounty has been put on ODB's head

"Everybody saw what he was," Norman told ESPN. "People from around the league were coming up to me afterward and saying, 'He does that crap all the time.' He lost so much respect from people for that little tantrum. I've already got a couple people telling me, 'OK, I've got a hit out on him.' It's going to be rough for him this year. And he brought it on himself.

cdumler7

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Seems like a bounty has been put on ODB's head

"Everybody saw what he was," Norman told ESPN. "People from around the league were coming up to me afterward and saying, 'He does that crap all the time.' He lost so much respect from people for that little tantrum. I've already got a couple people telling me, 'OK, I've got a hit out on him.' It's going to be rough for him this year. And he brought it on himself.

I would say Josh Norman is reaching ODB level though as you just can't get him to stop talking. He keeps saying he doesn't want to talk about it anymore yet then what does he do but talk about it all the time.