• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Am I the only one getting tired of ODB?

Balljim55

Abnormally Average
Hoopla Cash
$ 35,250.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #3
OBJ is the T.O. of today's NFL

Bailiff - whack his peepee

es4m11

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Beckham was throwing bitch fits last year because opposing defenders were being "too physical" with him. If he keeps talking shit left and right, I wouldn't be surprised to see guys start taking cheap shots.

I'm a fan of Beckham's game, but I can't stand his whiny little attitude. He needs to just STFU and play. I don't want to see anyone hurt, but I wouldn't mind seeing a bruising LB crushing ODB over the middle sometime this season.

Nasty_Magician

Team Player
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I watched a decent amount of Giants games last year and every single team is head hunting this guy. Guys are trying to take this guy's head off and there is jawing after every single play.

PDay8810

Hoopla Cash
$ 7.77
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I watched a decent amount of Giants games last year and every single team is head hunting this guy. Guys are trying to take this guy's head off and there is jawing after every single play.
not really...it's a man's league and the gmens receiver showed the world his head CAN be gotton into. Exploit all weaknesses

es4m11

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Watched a few Giants games myself last year. The physicality didn't seem like anything more than a lot of other guys put up with. Only difference is Beckham gets up screaming after every play. IMO Beckham has created this situation for himself.

Iggloo

Fly, Eagles Fly
Hoopla Cash
$ 150.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
ODB was a legendary rapper.

Odell Beckham is just another flash in the pan diva wideout with delusions of grandeur.

es4m11

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
ODB was a legendary rapper.

Odell Beckham is just another flash in the pan diva wideout with delusions of grandeur.

In fairness to Beckham, he's been a pretty bright flash. I don't like him, but the guy is seriously talented.

mcnabb7542

Resident Fake Asian!
Hoopla Cash
$ 3.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He deserves to get his head knocked of his shoulders, guy is a trash talkin little bitch!

Bridgeburner

BASSHOLE
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He gets mugged and the refs don't do anything about it. He needs to do a better job not losing his shit when it happens though. He's better than everyone else. People are going to do what they have to do to slow you down. Deal with it.

As far as the trash talk with Norman... it's trash talk. Norman went just as stupid in response saying that Beckham is only relevant because of one catch.

es4m11

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He gets mugged and the refs don't do anything about it. He needs to do a better job not losing his shit when it happens though. He's better than everyone else. People are going to do what they have to do to slow you down. Deal with it.

As far as the trash talk with Norman... it's trash talk. Norman went just as stupid in response saying that Beckham is only relevant because of one catch.

Lots of WRs see physical play against them. Beckham is one of the few who makes a big deal of it EVERY DAMN TIME. You think guys like Antonio Brown, Julio Jones, Deandre Hopkins, Dez Bryant, etc. don't see their fair share of physicality? It's a joke that Beckham thinks he is special and is the only one receiving this kind of attention. And not only that, he perpetuates it by running his mouth all the time.

J-Rod

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I personally heard Norman's name buzzing before that face-off with Beckham. We get to see this twice a year now. It shall be interesting.

SonnyCID

Conocido Miembro
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

The guy cries any time there's contact.

wings-pens2166

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

:scratch:...you sure you're a Steelers fan?

Bridgeburner

BASSHOLE
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Lots of WRs see physical play against them. Beckham is one of the few who makes a big deal of it EVERY DAMN TIME. You think guys like Antonio Brown, Julio Jones, Deandre Hopkins, Dez Bryant, etc. don't see their fair share of physicality? It's a joke that Beckham thinks he is special and is the only one receiving this kind of attention. And not only that, he perpetuates it by running his mouth all the time.
Like I said, he needs to deal with it.

wings-pens2166

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Better than whoever is defending him. But I don't think it's a stretch that he could end up one of the all time best.
ok, I guess I misread your post to mean no other receiver was better...which isn't true. ODB is NOT better than AB (and yes, I know I'm biased, but it's still true).

as for one of the best ever....I'm not sure I see that. not to say he's not a great receiver, but I just don't see him reaching that level. we'll see.

Bridgeburner

BASSHOLE
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
ok, I guess I misread your post to mean no other receiver was better...which isn't true. ODB is NOT better than AB (and yes, I know I'm biased, but it's still true).

as for one of the best ever....I'm not sure I see that. not to say he's not a great receiver, but I just don't see him reaching that level. we'll see.
He's on pace to be one of the best. Maybe it won't continue. I don't know.

Used 2 B Hu

Baredevil
Hoopla Cash
$ 977.45
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Kid is seriously talented and fun to watch.

Should he tone it down a bit? Yes. I don't normally mind a little bit of showboating or emotion, but when you do it every.single.down it gets old. The shit w/Norman last year was embarrassing for both of them.

I understand why the league wanted to ban all taunting/celebrating, because you get guys who don't know when enough's enough.