• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Aldon Smith arrested again

grim rpr

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I also believe it will be a second dui... for sure in nfl policies it will be.. but suspension will not be tomorrow

NinerSickness

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00

Although I'm sure TT would claim that comment was simply to say how stupid and beast-like Aldon is, I have little doubt he intentionally said it in order to stir the shit (as usual) with people who might infer a different connotation. Why? Because he's a troll.

And he's still here because he has pictures of Ray & Clyde partying with Richard Sherman.

threelittleturds

anteater
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Although I'm sure TT would claim that comment was simply to say how stupid and beast-like Aldon is, I have little doubt he intentionally said it in order to stir the shit (as usual) with people who might infer a different connotation. Why? Because he's a troll.

And he's still here because he has pictures of Ray & Clyde partying with Richard Sherman.

Well, as long as he doesn't say anything about the Jews he can still work in hollywood.

NinerSickness

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Before long the word Jew will be considered anti Semitic if said by non Jews.

...I was looking for the clip where he says, "Um, let me ask you, is there a term besides "Mexican" that you prefer?"

...Which is weird because I didn't even watch that show.

Last edited by a moderator:

threelittleturds

anteater
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
All jokes aside. The motherfucker just called Aldon Smith a baboon. That is racist as fuck. Do as you seem fit.

NinerSickness

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
All jokes aside. The motherfucker just called Aldon Smith a baboon. That is racist as fuck. Do as you seem fit.

Don't get him started. I'm sick of his crap, and apparently there aren't enough of us here willing to do anything about it. So let's just put up with the least amount of his stink as we have to.

elw4corps

Go Green, Go White
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Honestly, I don't post often but I come on and read a lot and he says a lot of racist stuff on here and I have just come to the conclusion of ignoring his post and keep it moving. I am black and when I read that I was like seriously, some people are just ignorant and unwilling to change or see how their actions affect other people so it is just to keep it pushing and ignore them.

RoboticDreams

JM8CH10
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Honestly, I don't post often but I come on and read a lot and he says a lot of racist stuff on here and I have just come to the conclusion of ignoring his post and keep it moving. I am black and when I read that I was like seriously, some people are just ignorant and unwilling to change or see how their actions affect other people so it is just to keep it pushing and ignore them.

Good way to approach it. I agree, that was out of line and clearly sounds racist.

threelittleturds

anteater
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

There are limits, right? Eventually we reach that point where it needs to be addressed. There should be no place for that here.

elw4corps

Go Green, Go White
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
There are limits, right? Eventually we reach that point where it needs to be addressed. There should be no place for that here.

I completely agree with you; we are all 49er fans and even if we don't agree with the actions of a particular player or person their has to be a level of respect for any particular human being. I don't agree with Aldon actions but to throw racial epithets at him because of it is completely uncalled for. Say he is stupid, say he is reckless, a moron, irresponsible but when you start insulting a man's race you have crossed the line.

threelittleturds

anteater
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I completely agree with you; we are all 49er fans and even if we don't agree with the actions of a particular player or person their has to be a level of respect for any particular human being. I don't agree with Aldon actions but to throw racial epithets at him because of it is completely uncalled for. Say he is stupid, say he is reckless, a moron, irresponsible but when you start insulting a man's race you have crossed the line.

Yep. Call him stupid, reckless, irresponsible, an idiot or a moron... but there is no acceptable reason to call him a baboon. I'm offended by that and I'm not even a black guy. So, props to you for being so cool about this, all things considered.

elw4corps

Go Green, Go White
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yep. Call him stupid, reckless, irresponsible, an idiot or a moron... but there is no acceptable reason to call him a baboon. I'm offended by that and I'm not even a black guy. So, props to you for being so cool about this, all things considered.

Well, If I get all worked up and start throwing a temper tantrum on the board nothing constructive can come of that, if he wants to live his life being an ignorant douche bag he is more then happy too. This isn't the first time he has said something like this and I have seen him catch a lot of flack on this board about his comments about race so it isn't like he doesn't know that his comments aren't ok. I just got back from the peace corps and while I was serving in Ukraine I had to deal with race issues and some people just don't know that what they are saying is racist and insensitive and those are the ones you can work with. Toby is not one of those people; so it is best to just ignore him and roll your eyes anytime a political or racial issue arises.

Smalls

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Since we're talking about it, I added TT to my ignore list last year (everyone knows you can do this, right?). I would highly recommend it. It's pretty clear he just tries to get a rise out of people, and it works. Like when a thread about Aldon turns into a thread about racism...

RoboticDreams

JM8CH10
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Since we're talking about it, I added TT to my ignore list last year (everyone knows you can do this, right?). I would highly recommend it. It's pretty clear he just tries to get a rise out of people, and it works. Like when a thread about Aldon turns into a thread about racism...

I've seen people talk about ignoring but I have no idea how to do it.