• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Aldon Smith arrested again

threelittleturds

anteater
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Side rant- fuck stupid ass piece of shit laws like California's. What the fuck is a pistol grip goin to do? It can't make you shoot more rounds or adjust the rate of fire. The DA makes it sound like they are automatic weapons. But according to that list they are semiauto. I fucking hate the state of California. This whole bullshit on folding stocks, pistol grips, thumb hole stocks, pisses me off. It looks scary so it should be illegal even though making them illegal will change nothing. Ugh!!!!!!!!!!!!! End rant.

I could be wrong but I always thought the heavy California gun laws came down after that North Hollywood shootout between two bank robbers in full body armor and just a buttload of assault rifles. Those poor cops only had pistols and shotguns, which is why every california cop car now also has an M16, or similar assault rifle. Public outcry over crimes is what generally pushes a tough crackdown on weapons.

NinerSickness

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
But by "volume", there are more conservative areas and towns, including many of the municipalities you listed.

I listed four municipalities / cities in CA, and all four of them are as blue a dog's balls in solitary confinement.

I know you want to blame all problems on liberals, but that's just simpleton talk typical of partisan robots, neither side has a monopoly on wisdom or idiocy.

YES THEY DO! Liberals have a monopoly in California! There is nothing any Republicans in the legislature or Senate can do to stop anything. It's like when Obama had 60 Democrats in the Senate and had the house; California is ENTIRELY run by liberals.

Also might want to note that it was (supposedly) super-liberal Jerry Brown that recently put the state budget back together on an intelligent mix of tax increases AND spending cuts.

:clap: Yes, Jerry Brown is sometimes confused with Sean Hannity they're so alike. :rollseyes:

The only reason California doesn't go into obscene public debt is because THEY'RE REQUIRED BY LAW TO HAVE A BALANCED BUDGET. They HAVE to "put the budget back together." It's in the state constitution. They can't borrow money like the feds do.

Last edited by a moderator:

Rathman44

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
geez, i saw this post come up and didn't immediately recognize that it was an old one. thought he was arrested AGAIN! yikes

good to hear he might be making progress nonetheless.

nmgsc2002

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
geez, i saw this post come up and didn't immediately recognize that it was an old one. thought he was arrested AGAIN! yikes

good to hear he might be making progress nonetheless.

Sorry about that. I just figured I post it in here since it related to all that stuff and I know how some others prefer to keep these conversations in the same thread rather than start a new one.