• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Alabama vs Virginia Tech (who wins)

Who Wins

• Alabama in a blowout

Votes: 54 63.5%
  • Alabama in a close game

Votes: 18 21.2%
  • Virginia Tech in a blowout

Votes: 3 3.5%
  • Virginia Tech in a close game

Votes: 10 11.8%

• Total voters

andyham7

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
*ehh, may have spoke too soon, Ole Miss might, but history is definately against them.^^^

Spartan4Life

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I go with Alabama, but it could be a pretty close game. I feel VT has improved this year. They should definitely have a better record and at least push to be a contender for the ACC title game. I'm hoping VT can pull off the upset, but I still think they're going to drop their opening game.

amszete

STRIKE FIRST|STRIKE HARD.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not thinking any of those players on that Dubose sanctioned team from 1998 is on this one. What do you think? Since Bama holds an 11-1 record I was almost happy for that win. :noidea:

I am thinking someone brought up a point that involved the Big East, VT and Alabama and I proved a point that yes, VT beat Alabama in the past as well as other SEC schools. And I share your sentiment with the win as well as I was definitely happy to watch Corey Moore pull a Suh-like show on your line most of the night! You might have been sucking on your Mom's big ass nips at that point so you may not really remember this particular matchup as this was a while back for sure.

Cheers! :suds:

Last edited by a moderator:

Bamabino

No Limit Holdem Refugee
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I am thinking someone brought up a point that involved the Big East, VT and Alabama and I proved a point that yes, VT beat Alabama in the past as well as other SEC schools. And I share your sentiment with the win as well as I was definitely happy to watch Corey Moore pull a Suh-like show on your line most of the night! You might have been sucking on your Mom's big ass nips at that point so you may not really remember this particular matchup as this was a while back for sure.

:suds:

I remember 1973. Bama 77 VT 6.

amszete

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
:suds:

I remember 1973. Bama 77 VT 6.

Nice. Look I have no beef with you gumps! :whistle:

Someone brought up the whole BE deal and my point was we dealt Bama (and thanks for the reminder 46 -- also LSU) losses while we were in that particular conference. So if you bring up the BE days then be prepared to talk about your losses to us while in the BE. Enough said.

ralphiewvu

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,751.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah, we're all pals here. Roll Tide Roll in this one!

BamaTee1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

No, I didn't watch. It was family game night. Hell it was the Music City Bowl! :laugh3:
I do see you're proud though so I'm happy for you! :clap:

Bamabino

No Limit Holdem Refugee
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No, I didn't watch. It was family game night. Hell it was the Music City Bowl! :laugh3:

Zete jogged my memory enough for the '73 game. I remember Calvin Culliver with a big day. Refreshed my memory on the net. Bama gained 833 yards that day, 748 on the ground. NCAA records at the time. Still Alabama records. Bear dressed 64 players for the game. 55 played in the 1st quarter, all of them played before halftime. 3 Bama RB's had 100+ yards plus the QB, which is still tied for the NCAA record for most runners with 100+ yards in a game.

BamaTee1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Zete jogged my memory enough for the '73 game. I remember Calvin Culliver with a big day. Refreshed my memory on the net. Bama gained 833 yards that day, 748 on the ground. NCAA records at the time. Still Alabama records. Bear dressed 64 players for the game. 55 played in the 1st quarter, all of them played before halftime. 3 Bama RB's had 100+ yards plus the QB, which is still tied for the NCAA record for most runners with 100+ yards in a game.

I was there! I think they were called Virginia Poly Tech Institute or something like that? :nod: :L

Brasky

Till We Can't Be Beat. WON'T. BE. BEAT.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Bama Blowout. Bama freshmen come in grown ass men n' come out NFL ready. It's that simple. VT is not even in the same universe in terms of personnel.

Brasky

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I can see them putting up a good fight early, but they are never gonna hang w/ Bama for more than a quarter.

Bamabino

No Limit Holdem Refugee
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Bama Blowout. Bama freshmen come in grown ass men n' come out NFL ready. It's that simple. VT is not even in the same universe in terms of personnel.

I'm not just homerphobic when I say numerous young players not in Bama's 2-deep would start for VT. It's just not fair.

tideguy

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,211.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I can see them putting up a good fight early, but they are never gonna hang w/ Bama for more than a quarter.

:yahoo::suds:

Brasky

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I really would like to see How Nebraska would do vs Bama this year. God forbid we ended up staring down the barrel of another Capital One Bowl bid, I think we would accept it if it was a Bama matchup. Most of you would call blowout I know. I just think they would be a good measuring stick for how much better Nebraska needs to get to start winning again.

amszete

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Your family joins in with sucking on your Mom's teet? Fuckin weird brah.

Yea anytime I can watch my team throw up 30+ on a SEC team that's good times.

psaboy

Hoopla Cash
$ 400.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Where is game played? can't make decision till that is known