• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Alabama vs Virginia Tech (who wins)

Who Wins

• Alabama in a blowout

Votes: 54 63.5%
  • Alabama in a close game

Votes: 18 21.2%
  • Virginia Tech in a blowout

Votes: 3 3.5%
  • Virginia Tech in a close game

Votes: 10 11.8%

• Total voters

Uman5

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Bama wins because they are a better team.

tideguy

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,211.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You've never even seen half of those people play a snap of football? :laugh3:

Who the fuck is Alec Morris?

The best true freshman and walk-ons in the country would get skull fucked against even mediocre BCS teams. That is one of the dumbest things I have ever read on this board. You know absolutely nothing about anyone on VT's roster and you are saying your walk-ons would start over them.:L People like you give good Alabama fans the bad reputation that they have.

TJ Yeldon and Amari Cooper disagree

hokiehi21

DC sports are cursed
Hoopla Cash
$ 10,100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Bama wins because they are a better team.

But in a blowout or close? I just don't see VT getting blown out. Defense will be too elite, even if starting corner Exum cant go. (His status is still TBD due to injury in January)

And I'm sure their replacements will eventually be great, but you're all telling me Bama wont miss elite OLinemen Barrett Jones, Chance Warmack and DJ Fluker in their first game without them... against an experienced and talented d-line?

BoiseMike19

10 inch Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 450.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
But in a blowout or close? I just don't see VT getting blown out. Defense will be too elite, even if starting corner Exum cant go. (His status is still TBD due to injury in January)

And I'm sure their replacements will eventually be great, but you're all telling me Bama wont miss elite OLinemen Barrett Jones, Chance Warmack and DJ Fluker in their first game without them... against an experienced and talented d-line?

Hokiehi, I'm smellin' what you are cookin'. I'm with you till the 4th quarter or Bama up by 30, which ever comes first. Seriously, I do wish VT the best and will be a huge VT fan on the 31st.

4down20

Quit checking me out.
Hoopla Cash
$ 394.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

It won't be as much of a drop off as you might think. Their replacements weren't starters last year, but they've all seen playing time IIRC.

Honestly, I'm more worried about our defensive line, specifically our nose.

hokiehi21

DC sports are cursed
Hoopla Cash
$ 10,100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hokiehi, I'm smellin' what you are cookin'. I'm with you till the 4th quarter or Bama up by 30, which ever comes first. Seriously, I do wish VT the best and will be a huge VT fan on the 31st.

Thanks buddy, good luck to Boise this season.

UNA Lion

Roar Lions & Roll Tide!
Hoopla Cash
$ 756.51
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Saying Bama will win is expected and not a shock, saying your 3rd and 4th stringers would start makes your opinion matter even less than a politician's.

lol

amszete

STRIKE FIRST|STRIKE HARD.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Most of these guys were 4 and 5 stars. No doubt they would contribute for VT immediately.VT is a bigger college football laughingstock than Ohio State. Bama is loaded 3-deep. I see no redeeming qualities for 2013 VT. They don't belong on the same field with Bama. Don't cry now.

I'll just go ahead and let this one go - lmfao.

tabascojet

king of cake
Hoopla Cash
$ 554,070.05
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
what are the current odds for this game? if no one knows i can look it up later, just figured some one on either sde might already know.