• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Alabama has played UT-Chattanooga 3 times since 2008

AlaskaGuy

Throbbing Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 14,312.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Seeing how some of the SEC folk on here aren't that quick in the math dept. I'm going to help you out.

Here's two conferences. Conference Xray plays a 5 game conference schedule. Conference Zulu plays a 4 game conference schedule. Now you do the math ... and try not to break any brain cells while figuring it out. Which conference is going to suffer more conference losses?

Conference Xray
Team Alpha
Team Beta
Team Charlie
Team Delta
Team Echo
Team Foxtrot

Conference Zulu
Team Golf
Team Hotel
Team India
Team Juliet
Team Kilo
Team Hotel

4down20

Quit checking me out.
Hoopla Cash
$ 394.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Seeing how some of the SEC folk on here aren't that quick in the math dept. I'm going to help you out.

Here's two conferences. Conference Xray plays a 5 game conference schedule. Conference Zulu plays a 4 game conference schedule. Now you do the math ... and try not to break any brain cells while figuring it out. Which conference is going to suffer more conference losses?

Conference Xray
Team Alpha
Team Beta
Team Charlie
Team Delta
Team Echo
Team Foxtrot

Conference Zulu
Team Golf
Team Hotel
Team India
Team Juliet
Team Kilo
Team Hotel

I've used 100% college football stats to predict the winner of games with 75% overall accuracy, and I'm a programmer by profession.

I use a little math from time to time.

But please, go on and pretend like the 7 win difference hasn't been pointed out to you already.

AlaskaGuy

Throbbing Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 14,312.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I've used 100% college football stats to predict the winner of games with 75% overall accuracy, and I'm a programmer by profession.

I use a little math from time to time.

But please, go on and pretend like the 7 win difference hasn't been pointed out to you already.
Nobody gives a shit. I posted basic fvking math on here that my 10 year old nephew figured out in a matter of seconds. I couldn't make it any easier if I tried.

4down20

Quit checking me out.
Hoopla Cash
$ 394.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Nobody gives a shit. I posted basic fvking math on here that my 10 year old nephew figured out in a matter of less than a minute.

Personally, given how much the Pac12 losses OOC games, I have to believe that the Pac12 plays 9 conference games just so it can be guarenteed 6 extra wins a year.

AlaskaGuy

Throbbing Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 14,312.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Personally, given how much the Pac12 losses OOC games, I have to believe that the Pac12 plays 9 conference games just so it can be guarenteed 7 extra wins a year.
I posted the reason the SEC teams won't play each other. If the SEC moved to a 9 game conference schedule it would make it a fvk lot tougher to get those beat ass teams like Vandy, Miss. St. and UK bowl eligible not to mention the SEC would take a hit in the polls.

TheRobotDevil

Immortal
Hoopla Cash
$ 666.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Nobody gives a shit. I posted basic fvking math on here that my 10 year old nephew figured out in a matter of seconds. I couldn't make it any easier if I tried.
I could use all sorts of advanced formulas. But the only purpose they serve this topic.Is trying to skew numbers or just in general mask the facts.The simple math is undeniable.Its amazing that they cant just admit its a system they work for an edge

Last edited:

4down20

Quit checking me out.
Hoopla Cash
$ 394.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I posted the reason the SEC teams won't play each other. If the SEC moved to a 9 game conference schedule it would make it a fvk lot tougher to get those beat ass teams like Vandy, Miss. St. and UK bowl eligible not to mention the SEC would take a hit in the polls.

The SEC had 1 extra bowl team last year as a result of playing a FCS game.

Are you telling me you are all this worked up because Vandy got to play in the Independence bowl?

Are you equally as upset that Miss St went to a bowl game because of their APR?

AlaskaGuy

Throbbing Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 14,312.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The SEC had 1 extra bowl team last year as a result of playing a FCS game.

Are you telling me you are all this worked up because Vandy got to play in the Independence bowl?

Are you equally as upset that Miss St went to a bowl game because of their APR?

Conference Xray
Team Alpha
Team Beta
Team Charlie
Team Delta
Team Echo
Team Foxtrot

Conference Zulu
Team Golf
Team Hotel
Team India
Team Juliet
Team Kilo
Team Hotel

4down20

Quit checking me out.
Hoopla Cash
$ 394.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I guess I should be happy that Pac12 fans have to be this petty to find something to bitch about.

I rue the day when you have something legit.

Rolltide94

Hoopla Cash
$ 119.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Conference Xray
Team Alpha
Team Beta
Team Charlie
Team Delta
Team Echo
Team Foxtrot

Conference Zulu
Team Golf
Team Hotel
Team India
Team Juliet
Team Kilo
Team Hotel

That's all great...but what does that have to do with Zulu being a better conference than Xray....Everybody knows Foxtrot hasn't beat a G5 team in a decade and Kilo has 4 National titles this decade.

All I've really done is improve my chances or ranking Alpha through Foxtrot. But I was already pretty sure Alpha was the best team and that Foxtrot sucked ass.

Then when Kilo Killed Alpha 52-6 and Beta 24-7 I still wasn't sure that Hotel was better than India...but I was pretty sure Kilo was better than Alpha, Beta, Charlie, Delta, Echo, Foxtrot and that FCS team that beat Foxtrot at home.

Meanwhile, you're still pissed that Hotel didn't play India, while I couldn't give a shit because I am busy polishing trophies over at the Kilo house.

AlaskaGuy

Throbbing Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 14,312.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That's all great...but what does that have to do with Zulu being a better conference than Xray....Everybody knows Foxtrot hasn't beat a G5 team in a decade and Kilo has 4 National titles this decade.

All I've really done is improve my chances or ranking Alpha through Foxtrot. But I was already pretty sure Alpha was the best team and that Foxtrot sucked ass.

Then when Kilo Killed Alpha 52-6 and Beta 24-7 I still wasn't sure that Hotel was better than India...but I was pretty sure Kilo was better than Alpha, Beta, Charlie, Delta, Echo, Foxtrot and that FCS that beat Foxtrot at home.

Meanwhile, you're still pissed that Hotel didn't play India, while I couldn't give a shit because I am busy polishing trophies over at the Kilo house.
Stop with the better conference bs. I posted the reason(s) the SEC lacks the testicles to play their own conference members.

Rolltide94

Hoopla Cash
$ 119.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Stop with the better conference bs. I posted the reason the SEC lacks the testicles to play their own conference members.

Ummm, I believe that the point of my message was that KILO was the better team...and all the rest of your bullshit was just turd polishing. Again, 8, 9, don't care...my team has been to every CFP, when that quits happening I will start to be concerned with the minutiae.

AlaskaGuy

Throbbing Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 14,312.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ummm, I believe that the point of my message was that KILO was the better team...and all the rest of your bullshit was just turd polishing. Again, 8, 9, don't care...my team has been to every CFP, when that quits happening I will start to be concerned with the minutiae.
So much for Bama posters and basic math skills.

Rolltide94

Hoopla Cash
$ 119.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So much for Bama posters and basic math skills.

How cute...you think playing more conference games helps you determine which conference is better.

Why don't you come on over...I got some windows that need cleaning

UcbSj1P.gif

4down20

Quit checking me out.
Hoopla Cash
$ 394.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
These offseason cry about Alabama threads just keep getting more and more lame each year.

I guess next year we'll be crying about Alabama's white pants making it easier to keep guys cool.

AlaskaGuy

Throbbing Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 14,312.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Conference Xray
Team Alpha
Team Beta
Team Charlie
Team Delta
Team Echo
Team Foxtrot

Conference Zulu
Team Golf
Team Hotel
Team India
Team Juliet
Team Kilo
Team Hotel
Not one of you Waffle House eating mofos answered this basic math question. Why am I not surprised.