• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

AFCN Hate Guide

Money

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Lamar is the reason the Ravens don't scare me. *shrugs*
LMFAO. Scare you with what??? Love the effort in trying to make your team relevant though :clap:

Money

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Because counterpoints are a thing...
What's the counterpoint? Lamar has flaws in his game? Go figure. It's kinda tough to find the perfect QB.

Pure Steel

Hoopla Cash
$ 102.37
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What's the counterpoint? Lamar has flaws in his game? Go figure. It's kinda tough to find the perfect QB.

You want the perfect QB? Watch the replay of the Steeler game…..Fields can do it all, great runner and great passer…..

Money

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You want the perfect QB? Watch the replay of the Steeler game…..Fields can do it all, great runner and great passer…..
On the flip side...watching Kirk Cousins was like watching Joe Biden debate.

FaCe-LeE-uS

ΔΣΦ
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,513.03
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Who said my team was relevant? Lol @ you.
We may not be very relevant, but at least we're 7-1 against the Ratbirds over the last 4 years.

Consolation prizes are nice.

thumbs-thumbs-up-kid.gif

Money

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We may not be very relevant, but at least we're 7-1 against the Ratbirds over the last 4 years.

Consolation prizes are nice.

thumbs-thumbs-up-kid.gif
Woohoo...

FaCe-LeE-uS

ΔΣΦ
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,513.03
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Seriously...LMFAO. What could you possibly think I'm dodging. My point about Lamar is very, very clear.
You've been running in circles. Only you can't seem to see that.

Money

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You've been running in circles. Only you can't seem to see that.
My points: Lamar is a QB...not a RB. Not only a QB, but a damn good QB. Not only a QB, but 2-time MVP winning QB. These are literally the three things I've said over and over and over again.

What circles are you freaking talking about? Your reading comprehension sucks.

Last edited:

FaCe-LeE-uS

ΔΣΦ
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,513.03
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
My points: Lamar is a QB...not a RB. Not only a QB, but a damn good QB. Not only a QB, but 2-time MVP winning QB. These are literally the three things I've said over and over and over again.

What circles are you freaking talking about? Your reading comprehension sucks.
Lol you're the one that can't even keep our conversation separate from the points others are making.

Paraphrasing...

Me: "He's a gamechanger, but force him to throw & he's not consistent enough. Until then he's lumped in with the likes of a bunch of best QBs that never won a title."
You: "Those players weren't labeled anything other than a QB"
Me: "Point still stands"
You: "Well my point may have gotten lost, but my point is this... He's a QB blah blah blah"
Me: "You're traversing both conversations. Never said he wasn't a QB"
You: "Not traversing, this is my point... he's a QB blah blah blah"
Me: "Fact remains, best way to beat the Ravens is to force Lamar to throw"
You: "So you're sayin he IS a QB?"
Me: "Never said he wasn't"
You: "Well you twisted the conversation, don't know why you even started conversing with me"

Money

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Lol you're the one that can't even keep our conversation separate from the points others are making.

Paraphrasing...

Me: "He's a gamechanger, but force him to throw & he's not consistent enough. Until then he's lumped in with the likes of a bunch of best QBs that never won a title."
You: "Those players weren't labeled anything other than a QB"
Me: "Point still stands"
You: "Well my point may have gotten lost, but my point is this... He's a QB blah blah blah"
Me: "You're traversing both conversations. Never said he wasn't a QB"
You: "Not traversing, this is my point... he's a QB blah blah blah"
Me: "Fact remains, best way to beat the Ravens is to force Lamar to throw"
You: "So you're sayin he IS a QB?"
Me: "Never said he wasn't"
You: "Well you twisted the conversation, don't know why you even started conversing with me"
You entered an argument on whether Lamar is a QB or RB. That was the argument that you inserted yourself into. Why would you take my comments clearly in response to one (that's reason why I quote the post I'm responding to) and try to start a different argument? Why would you think I would want to have several different arguments going at the same time? Were you trying to change the argument because you felt left out?

It gets under my skin when people attempt to belittle Lamar by calling him a RB. It probably shouldn't, but it does. It's ignorant. Anyone can think he sucks or hypothesize about him never leading the Ravens to the SB and it doesn't bother me. One of those viewpoints is just plain stupid and the other is impossible to argue about since it's in the future.