• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

AFCN Hate Guide

Ickey Shuffle

Do you have a minute to talk about Joe Burrow?
Supporting Member Level 1
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Reports are that Boyd turned down a 2yr, $10m offer from the Steelers.

No wonder he's still available. He has an inflated worth of himself. Not that it's anything wrong with that. But he's towards the end of his career.

FaCe-LeE-uS

ΔΣΦ
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,513.03
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No wonder he's still available. He has an inflated worth of himself. Not that it's anything wrong with that. But he's towards the end of his career.
Interesting tactic for a WR3 in decline given we're on the eve of the draft that is flush with WR talent. He must have enough teams interested that he feels he can get more... Doubt its much more than $1-2m more.

cincygrad

Offensive Line Consultant
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Interesting tactic for a WR3 in decline given we're on the eve of the draft that is flush with WR talent. He must have enough teams interested that he feels he can get more... Doubt its much more than $1-2m more.
Probably a better move to wait until after the draft. Teams see all that talent in the draf and assume they'll grab their guy at some point, but things change after the draft if you don't have enough talent at the position. Could also wait until injuries start occuring in preseason - I think he's a smart enough receiver to come in and play for a team without an offseason.

Cincyfan78

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Probably a better move to wait until after the draft. Teams see all that talent in the draf and assume they'll grab their guy at some point, but things change after the draft if you don't have enough talent at the position. Could also wait until injuries start occuring in preseason - I think he's a smart enough receiver to come in and play for a team without an offseason.
Yes and no...teams also are going to have their cap numbers pretty much set in stone by that point. The money left over for injury replacement/etc...is going to be that of backups/bench guys and, well, replacement players. Not every team, of course...but ..

I think at this point he's going to have a tough time. The tape is not going to be kind to him from the past 2 seasons, and last year especially he seemed to just really show that his body is taking a step back. Which, honestly, isn't a surprise as he's 29, and will turn 30 a few months into the season...that's usually about when Skill guys start to see that decline.

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Have no idea if this is true. But it sounds like something AB would do.

Caitlin Clark had to block him on social media after he said some rude things about her.

Guess someone misses the spotlight?

FaCe-LeE-uS

ΔΣΦ
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,513.03
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Have no idea if this is true. But it sounds like something AB would do.

Caitlin Clark had to block him on social media after he said some rude things about her.

Guess someone misses the spotlight?
It’s true. He said something along the lines of “Caitlin Clark definitely keeps it hairy”

FaCe-LeE-uS

ΔΣΦ
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,513.03
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
cwig10z9v1wc1.jpeg

FaCe-LeE-uS

ΔΣΦ
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,513.03
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I hate how good everyone in the AFCN is at drafting lol. Loved the Mims & Wiggins picks.

But no homerism here, I expected the Steelers to draft Mims even though I had Fautanu rated higher. Did not expect him to fall.

Now I just need the Bengals & Ravens to be idiots for the rest of the draft, mmmkay?

Cincyfan78

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I hate how good everyone in the AFCN is at drafting lol. Loved the Mims & Wiggins picks.

But no homerism here, I expected the Steelers to draft Mims even though I had Fautanu rated higher. Did not expect him to fall.

Now I just need the Bengals & Ravens to be idiots for the rest of the draft, mmmkay?
I really wanted Murphy. I'm salty they were so close and couldn't land him...

But Mims was #1 on my OT list for that 18 spot. Yes, he's inexperienced. That part doesn't matter as much with the law-firm of Brown&Brown at LT/RT for the year. He's got time. When you put on that tape, even going back to 2022 when he makes his first ever starts in the playoff and Championship game against OSU and TCU - dude is blocking at another level. You can't teach his athleticism, lateral agility, and ability to get to the 2nd level.

He's got, possibly, the highest upside in this draft at OT. Really happy with that pick.

Liked the Fautanu pick for you guys...I know there are rumors some think he could stick at LT...personally, I'd like to see him at G first - and then maybe see if he shows enough to think about OT...no need to really rush that.

FaCe-LeE-uS

ΔΣΦ
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,513.03
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I really wanted Murphy. I'm salty they were so close and couldn't land him...

But Mims was #1 on my OT list for that 18 spot. Yes, he's inexperienced. That part doesn't matter as much with the law-firm of Brown&Brown at LT/RT for the year. He's got time. When you put on that tape, even going back to 2022 when he makes his first ever starts in the playoff and Championship game against OSU and TCU - dude is blocking at another level. You can't teach his athleticism, lateral agility, and ability to get to the 2nd level.

He's got, possibly, the highest upside in this draft at OT. Really happy with that pick.

Liked the Fautanu pick for you guys...I know there are rumors some think he could stick at LT...personally, I'd like to see him at G first - and then maybe see if he shows enough to think about OT...no need to really rush that.
No lies detected. I would have loved to have Mims too. Great talent, just needs a little more refinement. But he's a mountain of a man.