• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Advanced Stats on Denver, NE, SF and Seattle

Uhsplit

Hoopla Cash
$ 805.92
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Russell Wilson's inability to get TD's will be Seattles downfall...settling for fg's isn't going to win it.
Wilsons' rating is horrible and he has a poor receiving core. Kap has proven he can repeatedly win on the road in the playoffs.
Using "stats" going back to 2010 is specious...neither QB was even running their teams at that point, but nice try
Kap is the more dangerous QB with the better offensive weapons. Sorry Hawks, like is always stated in Seatlle, wait till next year.

You try to appear intelligent, but your result belies that.
The article is quite clear if you can comprehend. Even though you reference 2010, you probably think Boldin was a Niner in 2010.
The article was written in a myth/fact style. Just go ahead a say it, the facts stated in the article are incorrect.

Rvnight18

True story
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
You try to appear intelligent, but your result belies that.
The article is quite clear if you can comprehend. Even though you reference 2010, you probably think Boldin was a Niner in 2010.
The article was written in a myth/fact style. Just go ahead a say it, the facts stated in the article are incorrect.

Not incorrect, just not all that relevant.

Clayton

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.59
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And yet, your absolute lack of logic still sits there.:yahoo:
You have to know Im hating this week as a Rams fan yet Im still going to watch because I love high level play of football.

There is going to be a lot of running the ball in these final games. A lot.

Currently people are slightly overreacting to Russell Wilson's inability to move the ball in the rain/wind. I thought the Seahawks were going to be 6 or 7 point favorites so my vcash is all going on Seattle.

The Broncos/Pats will likely come down to who has the ball last. The defenses on both rosters just shouldn't be able to do anything. Its a 'stay away' game but I also think its a game that Peyton has to win because if you're the best QB of all time, a non elite defense should never beat you at home.

Last edited by a moderator:

jakedog56

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This mentality is getting old. Seattle people dump on the Niners in the worst possible way then they suggest that the game will be close and memorable.
Eh.
It is also getting old with SF people dumping all over anything Seattle, but that seems to be the nature of the rivalry.
It should be a great game. Both these teams know each other very well. I just hope home field advantage is the difference between two hard nosed teams.

NEhomer

Hoopla Cash
$ 944.55
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm picking 49ers in a close one.

...mostly pleased to not be hearing much about that stupid fucking Phish song the Hawk fans chant!

It occurred to me that you really could order these remaining four teams in any order and make an argument for each list. Don't recall Championship weekend being this close in a long time.