• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Actual Baseball News: Fielder for Kinsler Blockbuster

RedSoxWorrld

Brock wears female undies
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And that is why I think its a necessary evil. Always lock up starting pitching. But the Rangers are in a really good spot right now, imo.

fielder can rake in that park

where's ospreys?

he still owes me a chat

BigDDude

I live again
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And that is why I think its a necessary evil. Always lock up starting pitching. But the Rangers are in a really good spot right now, imo.

As long as you don't go overbaord. As I have been reminding Giants fans recently, you DO need guys to hit and catch as well.

redseat

Hoopla Cash
$ 943.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Back in March, Oakland Athletics outfielder Josh Reddick accepted a "beard-off" challenge from World Wrestling Entertainment star Daniel Bryan. It was right up Reddick's alley, since he's the shaggy sort and he's a big pro wrestling fan. So big that Reddick wears wrestling gear and uses pro wrestlers' entrance music as his at-bat songs.

The Reddick/Bryan beard-off reached its hairy conclusion this week, as Reddick attended a WWE "Smackdown" taping and came face-to-face with Bryan, whom fans had voted as the winner of the challenge and thus "King of the Beards."

BigDDude

I live again
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Back in March, Oakland Athletics outfielder Josh Reddick accepted a "beard-off" challenge from World Wrestling Entertainment star Daniel Bryan. It was right up Reddick's alley, since he's the shaggy sort and he's a big pro wrestling fan. So big that Reddick wears wrestling gear and uses pro wrestlers' entrance music as his at-bat songs.

The Reddick/Bryan beard-off reached its hairy conclusion this week, as Reddick attended a WWE "Smackdown" taping and came face-to-face with Bryan, whom fans had voted as the winner of the challenge and thus "King of the Beards."

Before -

reddick_bryan_bzc6hwc2_hdagoynf.jpg

After -

redseat

Hoopla Cash
$ 943.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
at least

what a coward

I guess he's been on other threads, but not this one

Yeah that coward was stating he would be here no matter what... lmao

Clayton

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.59
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
As long as you don't go overbaord. As I have been reminding Giants fans recently, you DO need guys to hit and catch as well.
Especially when you have a massive ballpark. Your team can completely fall apart if your team goes from having elite pitching to just decent pitching

BigDDude

I live again
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah that coward was stating he would be here no matter what... lmao

I have a strong feeling that this applies to a lot of folks, that they forget to think or say "during the season".

It's just a guess, as I understand that some people actually move on to caring and dealing about other sports............:scratch:

RedSoxWorrld

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I have a strong feeling that this applies to a lot of folks, that they forget to think or say "during the season".

It's just a guess, as I understand that some people actually move on to caring and dealing about other sports............:scratch:

not in his case

he did a whole lot of smack talking thru game three

and nothing since

definition of a coward

BigDDude

I live again
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Especially when you have a massive ballpark. Your team can completely fall apart if your team goes from having elite pitching to just decent pitching

It's been about 50 years since the Dodgers won a W.S with pretty much just pitching. So, it CAN happen, just not hardly and not often. I also agree with your point ( though I am expounding on it ) that teams do themselves a BIG favor by tailoring their lineup to best suit and take advantage of their home park. It is not quite as easy as it once was, thinking of the 1982 Cards, and all those speed demons......

BigDDude

I live again
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
not in his case

he did a whole lot of smack talking thru game three

and nothing since

definition of a coward

Agreed. And, a perfect example on why it is not the best thing to talk tons of smack out of ones ass.

If and when it comes back around on you, it's like getting a double whammy of grief.

RedSoxWorrld

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's been about 50 years since the Dodgers won a W.S with pretty much just pitching. So, it CAN happen, just not hardly and not often. I also agree with your point ( though I am expounding on it ) that teams do themselves a BIG favor by tailoring their lineup to best suit and take advantage of their home park. It is not quite as easy as it once was, thinking of the 1982 Cards, and all those speed demons......

giants won two of last four titles with pretty much just pitching

with a smattering of Kung Fu Panda here and there

Clayton

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.59
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It is not quite as easy as it once was, thinking of the 1982 Cards, and all those speed demons......
Its been awhile since we've had some speed in the lineup. Id say its weird to see how conservative managers get with running the bases because I feel like indecision is what gets most runner but then I remember Wong.

Clayton

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.59
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
giants won two of last four titles with pretty much just pitching
It was pretty much the calling card of every team in the NL once the playoffs hit

Brocktagon

the handsome super genius
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
worrld, since we were talking about catchy songs....

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5_8IifQjYuI]Captain Jack - Iko Iko - YouTube[/ame]

Brocktagon

the handsome super genius
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
a.k.a earwigs.

Like "Walking on sunshine" or "Tainted love"

They just stick in the head forever it seems.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1nO_P4BH4pA]Marilyn Manson - Tainted Love [HD] - YouTube[/ame]