• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Aaron Rodgers is the GOAT

GNG

What Me Worry?
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I can't agree that I am in the minority. I can't see how anyone would think it's okay for a player to put himself above the team, and I think the fact Butler was Boo Hooing on the sideline reassure how wrong he knows he was.
sonny brings up better points than you do. At least he is realistic about his team and not just a hopeless homer like you.

sonnyblack65

Hoopla Cash
$ 40,000.79
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well where you are wrong is Belichick saved the team and won that SB. BB saw the play and made the call. They had worked with Butler all week on that one play because he was not able to get into position on time and it was the block by Talib ( I think that set up that whole play ). Without BB or Talib you don't know to much more about Butler.

As to why he was sat, Dmac said they all know why Butler was sat, Malcom tried to play the whoa is me card. The rumor was he was late to meeting, missed curfew, and was drinking A LOT. If any of that is true in a game of that magnitude then it's abundantly clear he put himself before the team. When he realized the consequences of his decisions that is what lead to him crying on the sideline, the guilt finally set in. If that is your idea of a SB hero, well I really can't argue that.

Where you are wrong is that Talib was in Denver and it was the ex Seattle player Browner. When Pats scored the TD to take a 4 point lead with very little time left. Seattle moves the ball 75 yards on 3 plays. When Kearse I think made the juggle catch at the 4 yard line, he got up to run it into the EZ but Butler had presence of mind to tackle him, so he saved Bill twice in 2 plays

Last edited:
Reactions: GNG

sonnyblack65

Hoopla Cash
$ 40,000.79
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
sonny brings up better points than you do. At least he is realistic about his team and not just a hopeless homer like you.

Thanks that's why Brady gave Butler the MVP truck and then again to James White, he knew how instrumental they both were to the SB wins, deservedly so

sonnyblack65

Hoopla Cash
$ 40,000.79
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Good night sonny, I always enjoy our little conversations and usually respond to your posts with tongue in cheek. I know deep in your heart that you're a Rodgers fan... :suds:

Guns you convinced me to change my mind or knew deep inside I was a closet Rodgers fan but couldn't show it in Rhode Island. "if you asked me if Brady will go to another SB, my answer is no No way no how!!"

YankeeRebel

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,800.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Where you are wrong is that Talib was in Denver and it was the ex Seattle player Browner. When Pats scored the TD to take a 4 point lead with very little time left. Seattle moves the ball 75 yards on 3 plays. When Kearse I think made the juggle catch at the 4 yard line, he got up to run it into the EZ but Butler had presence of mind to tackle him, so he saved Bill twice in 2 plays

Browner yes I apologize, did not have time to research the name but that damn sure rings the bell. I appreciate the correction.

I'll argue he saved Bill twice making a tackle is not some super hero action he is a defender it's sort of what they do. And again it was BB the diagnosed the play and sent Butler in, and it was Browner that set up the block that allowed it to happen. Granted Butler made the play, he intercepted the pass I just feel you are giving him way more solo credit than the play warrants.

sonnyblack65

Hoopla Cash
$ 40,000.79
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Browner yes I apologize, did not have time to research the name but that damn sure rings the bell. I appreciate the correction.

I'll argue he saved Bill twice making a tackle is not some super hero action he is a defender it's sort of what they do. And again it was BB the diagnosed the play and sent Butler in, and it was Browner that set up the block that allowed it to happen. Granted Butler made the play, he intercepted the pass I just feel you are giving him way more solo credit than the play warrants.

I agree Bill worked on that play all week with Butler, but that play on Kearse was huge. Sure it's a defenders job, but the other 2 guys quit when he was down, and when he got up quickly because he wasn't touch, Butler had presence of mind to push him out. After watching 2 heartbreaking Giant losses where the D gives up late , and TD passes by Eli Manning, said here we go again, another SB meltdown, with almost 80 yards on 3 plays to get to the 2 yard line or so

YankeeRebel

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,800.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I agree Bill worked on that play all week with Butler, but that play on Kearse was huge. Sure it's a defenders job, but the other 2 guys quit when he was down, and when he got up quickly because he wasn't touch, Butler had presence of mind to push him out. After watching 2 heartbreaking Giant losses where the D gives up late , and TD passes by Eli Manning, said here we go again, another SB meltdown, with almost 80 yards on 3 plays to get to the 2 yard line or so

Okay.

Time to let it go.

GNG

What Me Worry?
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Maybe it's time to let this thread die... :hope:

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
More like a big gigantic PUSSY. This confirms it....

NFL-Solomon

The Father of The Potato Salad Poll Option
Hoopla Cash
$ 800.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Gay or not, play for play, Aaron Rodgers is simply the Best quarterback I have ever seen. Even better than Marino. But he hasn't accomplished the most, so clearly he's not the Greatest of All Time. … And Brady is ineligible for losing the Super Bowl not once, but TWICE, a double disqualification.

So, … the GOAT remains … (drumroll please)

JOE MONTANA

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Gay or not, play for play, Aaron Rodgers is simply the Best quarterback I have ever seen. Even better than Marino. But he hasn't accomplished the most, so clearly he's not the Greatest of All Time. … And Brady is ineligible for losing the Super Bowl not once, but TWICE, a double disqualification.

JOE MONTANA

It is fair Montana could be considered GOAT but not bc of the reasons you gave

sonnyblack65

Hoopla Cash
$ 40,000.79
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

JOE MONTANA

Spoiler alert Brady has any Lombardi's as the Pittsburgh Steeler's That's F.U.Q.E.Ring great

NFL-Solomon

Hoopla Cash
$ 800.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Spoiler alert Brady has any Lombardi's as the Pittsburgh Steeler's That's F.U.Q.E.Ring great
That's nice Sonny, shouldn't you be more concerned instead about the whereabouts of your shine box?

sonnyblack65

Hoopla Cash
$ 40,000.79
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That's nice Sonny, shouldn't you be more concerned instead about the whereabouts of your shine box?

Not really Sol, it's never more than an arms-length away from me, No one can ever ,ever tell me to go home and get my fucking shine box. Cordovan today??

NFL-Solomon

Hoopla Cash
$ 800.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It is fair Montana could be considered GOAT but not bc of the reasons you gave
Yes, actually, it's the primary reason since greatness is all about perception. (hell Namath made it into the HoFbased on falsely perceived greatness) the GREATEST doesn't lose on the biggest stage of their vocation.

That's why Alexander of Macedonia, is Alexander the Great, not Alexander the really, really, good.