• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Aaron Rodgers is the GOAT

GNG

What Me Worry?
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hate to say it but Belichick has been suspect last few years. Why he didn't play Butler in the SB vs Eagles is beyond me, Pats secondary couldn't stop a cold in that game and let Foles do the Philly special , wide open. Imo he cost us another SB giving up HFA with the worst coaching down a stretch I have ever seen. He wins the coin toss in OT vs Jets and defers?? Fitz throws a td and they lose. Up 14 points to the Eagle late in first Q or early 2nd Q and tries an onside kick. Philly recovers , scores a TD and scores 41 unanswered points, what the fuck?? They are up 14 to Denver in 4th Denver scores a TD to cut it to 7 points, with 2"45 left Instead of running ball and making Denver use rest of time out, he has Brady throwing 3 in a row, 3rd pass Gronk gets injured and is out for playoffs. Lat game of season they need to beat Miami and they have HFA over Denver who they can't beat in Mile-High. He has Brady handing off the ball the entire first half and Suh lands on Bradys hand??? If your gonna hand off put the back up in, they lost and Denver had HFA. AFCG in Denver, Gost misses an extra point and it came down to a 2 pt conversion at end, Unfortunately Talib was holding Gronk down in endzone, no PI call and Denver destroys Cam and the Panthers. Thanks Bill

Also vs Indy years ago in playoffs late in game, up 4, he goes for it on 4th and 2 on his own 28 yard line? Kick the damn ball and let your D play, not give the ball back deep on your own side.
If it wasn't for Belichick the Patriots wouldn't have the number of SB rings they possess. Rodgers is more talented a QB than Brady but only has one ring because McCarthy couldn't build a defense or field a decent special teams unit in Green Bay.

Last edited:

sonnyblack65

Hoopla Cash
$ 40,000.79
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The head coach does have the final say over the offensive system and Belichick exposes the other team's defensive shortcomings like nobody else. Brady and Belichick are joined at the hip.
With some of their kissing pics, they might be joined in other places too

sonnyblack65

Hoopla Cash
$ 40,000.79
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If it wasn't for Belichick the Patriots wouldn't have the number of SB rings they possess. Rodgers is more talented a QB than Brady but only has one ring because McCarthy couldn't build a defense or field a decent special teams unit in Green Bay.

Need ice in your veins , cant give up 16 point half time leads. When Rodgers is down in 4th, not many comebacks. Brady throws for more yards and tds than Rodgers, and int ratio and passer rating is about the same since 07, so I guess his scrambling skills make him more talented? Brady can read D's way better than Rodgers so either gets the ball of quick or throws it away, cause he is a pocket passer. Rodgers is a better Hail Mary guy and scrambler, I'll give you that

GNG

What Me Worry?
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Need ice in your veins , cant give up 16 point half time leads. When Rodgers is down in 4th, not many comebacks. Brady throws for more yards and tds than Rodgers, and int ratio and passer rating is about the same since 07, so I guess his scrambling skills make him more talented? Brady can reag D's way better than Rodgers so either gets the ball of quick or throws it away, cause he is a pocket passer. Rodgers is a better Hail Mary guy and scrambler, I'll give you that
Rodgers has had many great comeback wins.

sonnyblack65

Hoopla Cash
$ 40,000.79
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Haha was 0-37 before the other year when down by more than 1 pt in 4th Q to a team with a winning record. Like the article you posted Rodgers and GB should have more than 1 SB appearance with all that talent they have, shame. If Brady was in GB could see 4-5 SB's. He would have iced Seattle up 16 at half-time, instead he had to ovecome a 10 point deficit in 4th Q. Rodgers is a great QB no doubt, He just needs to listen to his coach, be more of a team player, wipe that smug look off and he could be one of the best ever

GNG

What Me Worry?
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Haha was 0-37 before the other year when down by more than 1 pt in 4th Q to a team with a winning record. Like the article you posted Rodgers and GB should have more than 1 SB appearance with all that talent they have, shame. If Brady was in GB could see 4-5 SB's. He would have iced Seattle up 16 at half-time, instead he had to ovecome a 10 point deficit in 4th Q. Rodgers is a great QB no doubt, He just needs to listen to his coach, be more of a team player, wipe that smug look off and he could be one of the best ever
Brady was fortunate that the Patriots always had solid defense and special team units to bail him out. Green Bay's defense and special teams sucked.

GNG

What Me Worry?
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
McCarthy failed to build a solid team around Rodgers so I put most of the blame on him.

sonnyblack65

Hoopla Cash
$ 40,000.79
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
McCarthy failed to build a solid team around Rodgers so I put most of the blame on him.

I think that would be the GM's fault. Polian was the same way in Indy, he gave Peyton all offenses weapons, but nothing on D, need a balance team.

Reactions: GNG

sonnyblack65

Hoopla Cash
$ 40,000.79
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Brady was fortunate that the Patriots always had solid defense and special team units to bail him out. Green Bay's defense and special teams sucked.

lol bail him out. Check out some of their D's ranked as low as 30. His first 4-5 years, the D was the strength and all Brady had to do , what he does best, don't turn it over. In 07 and on the D's were so so, depending on years , so Brady threw 50 td's, in 2011 he threw for 5k. Up until then Marino was the only non Dome Qb to do that and then Peyton was the 3rd and Mahomes is the 4th. Brady set SB records with 500 yard games, 400 yard games. He never choked, got rattled and make the 2 pt conv. People are used to seeing him do that year in and year out. With 2 min to go and game on the line, nobody is better. He gave the Pats leads late in both Giant SB's but Belichicks D coughed up both games, he couldn't bail Bill out those 2 SB's

sonnyblack65

Hoopla Cash
$ 40,000.79
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Nice civil chat Lucky we have the best playing for our team. You wouldn't swap your's and I wouldn't swap mine, night Guns

GNG

What Me Worry?
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
lol bail him out. Check out some of their D's ranked as low as 30. His first 4-5 years, the D was the strength and all Brady had to do , what he does best, don't turn it over. In 07 and on the D's were so so, depending on years , so Brady threw 50 td's, in 2011 he threw for 5k. Up until then Marino was the only non Dome Qb to do that and then Peyton was the 3rd and Mahomes is the 4th. Brady set SB records with 500 yard games, 400 yard games. He never choked, got rattled and make the 2 pt conv. People are used to seeing him do that year in and year out. With 2 min to go and game on the line, nobody is better. He gave the Pats leads late in both Giant SB's but Belichicks D coughed up both games, he couldn't bail Bill out those 2 SB's
Belichick's defense steamrolled the Ram's offense in the SB.

GNG

What Me Worry?
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Nice civil chat Lucky we have the best playing for our team. You wouldn't swap your's and I wouldn't swap mine, night Guns
Good night sonny, I always enjoy our little conversations and usually respond to your posts with tongue in cheek. I know deep in your heart that you're a Rodgers fan... :suds:

YankeeRebel

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,800.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hate to say it but Belichick has been suspect last few years. Why he didn't play Butler in the SB vs Eagles is beyond me, Pats secondary couldn't stop a cold in that game and let Foles do the Philly special , wide open. Imo he cost us another SB giving up HFA with the worst coaching down a stretch I have ever seen. He wins the coin toss in OT vs Jets and defers?? Fitz throws a td and they lose. Up 14 points to the Eagle late in first Q or early 2nd Q and tries an onside kick. Philly recovers , scores a TD and scores 41 unanswered points, what the fuck?? They are up 14 to Denver in 4th Denver scores a TD to cut it to 7 points, with 2"45 left Instead of running ball and making Denver use rest of time out, he has Brady throwing 3 in a row, 3rd pass Gronk gets injured and is out for playoffs. Lat game of season they need to beat Miami and they have HFA over Denver who they can't beat in Mile-High. He has Brady handing off the ball the entire first half and Suh lands on Bradys hand??? If your gonna hand off put the back up in, they lost and Denver had HFA. AFCG in Denver, Gost misses an extra point and it came down to a 2 pt conversion at end, Unfortunately Talib was holding Gronk down in endzone, no PI call and Denver destroys Cam and the Panthers. Thanks Bill

Also vs Indy years ago in playoffs late in game, up 4, he goes for it on 4th and 2 on his own 28 yard line? Kick the damn ball and let your D play, not give the ball back deep on your own side.
Suspect LMAO they have been in the last three SBs and won the last yeah that's suspect.

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Suspect LMAO they have been in the last three SBs and won the last yeah that's suspect.
BB does a lot of things I don't agree with. Not that he cares what I think.
But one thing I can't disagree with are the results he gets.
Could they have won the SB if Butler played is speculation. He was getting burned routinely all season and has continued on that path in Tenn. If he hadn't fucked up we would know for certain.

YankeeRebel

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,800.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
BB does a lot of things I don't agree with. Not that he cares what I think.
But one thing I can't disagree with are the results he gets.
Could they have won the SB if Butler played is speculation. He was getting burned routinely all season and has continued on that path in Tenn. If he hadn't fucked up we would know for certain.
When he benched Butler that is arguably his greatest coaching move ever. He made it clear to his players and likely other players in the NFL. " No one player is bigger than the team, No one players actions are bigger then the team". IMO players don't question what will happen if you put yourself before the team not in New England...

sonnyblack65

Hoopla Cash
$ 40,000.79
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I guess I should have said last 6 years Oy Oy . I think your in the minority with BUtler and I stand by my comments OY OY

YankeeRebel

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,800.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I guess I should have said last 6 years Oy Oy . I think your in the minority with BUtler and I stand by my comments OY OY

I can't agree that I am in the minority. I can't see how anyone would think it's okay for a player to put himself above the team, and I think the fact Butler was Boo Hooing on the sideline reassure how wrong he knows he was.

sonnyblack65

Hoopla Cash
$ 40,000.79
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I can't agree that I am in the minority. I can't see how anyone would think it's okay for a player to put himself above the team, and I think the fact Butler was Boo Hooing on the sideline reassure how wrong he knows he was.

What did he do to put himself above the team, I haven't heard any legit reasons? I know there was a lot of friction afterwards between Bill and a lot of guys including Brady, Gronk etc. I guess because I am a loyal guy and Butler saves NE from losing a 3rd SB in the last minute because the D couldn't stop Eli or Wilson. I would have let him play some, he was told he would play but we know how that worked out. And rumor was he wanted to keep Jimmy G and pay him the 20 something million for a 6Q guy before he got injured, not fairing well in SF so far, until Kraft put his foot down. Bill is the best coach today but only give him a portion of the credit.

YankeeRebel

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,800.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What did he do to put himself above the team, I haven't heard any legit reasons? I know there was a lot of friction afterwards between Bill and a lot of guys including Brady, Gronk etc. I guess because I am a loyal guy and Butler saves NE from losing a 3rd SB in the last minute because the D couldn't stop Eli or Wilson. I would have let him play some, he was told he would play but we know how that worked out. And rumor was he wanted to keep Jimmy G and pay him the 20 something million for a 6Q guy before he got injured, not fairing well in SF so far, until Kraft put his foot down. Bill is the best coach today but only give him a portion of the credit.

Well where you are wrong is Belichick saved the team and won that SB. BB saw the play and made the call. They had worked with Butler all week on that one play because he was not able to get into position on time and it was the block by Talib ( I think that set up that whole play ). Without BB or Talib you don't know to much more about Butler.

As to why he was sat, Dmac said they all know why Butler was sat, Malcom tried to play the whoa is me card. The rumor was he was late to meeting, missed curfew, and was drinking A LOT. If any of that is true in a game of that magnitude then it's abundantly clear he put himself before the team. When he realized the consequences of his decisions that is what lead to him crying on the sideline, the guilt finally set in. If that is your idea of a SB hero, well I really can't argue that.

GNG

What Me Worry?
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well where you are wrong is Belichick saved the team and won that SB. BB saw the play and made the call. They had worked with Butler all week on that one play because he was not able to get into position on time and it was the block by Talib ( I think that set up that whole play ). Without BB or Talib you don't know to much more about Butler.

As to why he was sat, Dmac said they all know why Butler was sat, Malcom tried to play the whoa is me card. The rumor was he was late to meeting, missed curfew, and was drinking A LOT. If any of that is true in a game of that magnitude then it's abundantly clear he put himself before the team. When he realized the consequences of his decisions that is what lead to him crying on the sideline, the guilt finally set in. If that is your idea of a SB hero, well I really can't argue that.
Butler saved your asses in the SB game vs Seattle.