• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Aaron Rodgers is the GOAT

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not sure why this guy is employed. He is an idiot, he sounds like an idiot too.

The dude keeps getting suspended for comments or falsely reporting everywhere he works, he is a joke.

Sharkonabicycle

Bipedal Sea Dog
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.12
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Greatest Outcrier All Time?

Rodgers is very talented, but he ranks up top my list as one of the biggest douche QBs to ever play the game.

Sharkonabicycle

Bipedal Sea Dog
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.12
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Tom Brady has had some lucky things happen for his team sure, but he's also made things happen over and over, and lighting doesn't strike that many times in the same place... Rodgers is great, but Brady has proven himself as the GOAT ...

Brees, Brady, and Manning are all more GOAT worthy than Rodgers if we're talking modern era. And I'd be curious to see what else Luck/Wilson do in the next 5 years to boot.

boogiewithstu2007

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Brees, Brady, and Manning are all more GOAT worthy than Rodgers if we're talking modern era. And I'd be curious to see what else Luck/Wilson do in the next 5 years to boot.

Rodgers has to be mentioned, at least in the conversation, but you have a case.. Brees, Brady, Manning are all VERY good players... Brady get's the nod though as the guy who's led his team over and over to the promise land... Manning won 2 titles with different teams, that's very impressive and not easy to accomplish ... Brady and Manning I think are the best 2 guy's as far as leadership is concerned...

Sharkonabicycle

Bipedal Sea Dog
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.12
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I mean these are all good QBs, bro... I don't think anyone is debating that. But I personally consider Brady (just clutch, so many SBOWLS, I know it's a team effort... but good lord), Brees (most beautiful pass in NFL history - 1x SB, could've been 2 but let's not go there), Manning (just... revolutionary in terms of on field offensive coaching/play calling), better players in the modern era. And then you have all the other guys like Montana, Marino Unitas, Graham, Staubach, etc. which start to get hard to compare because of the difference in eras/ruling, etc.

I don't think I have him 'flirting' with the top 10... IMO he's in the top 10, but not the GOAT imo. And to my original point, talent/achievements or not, he is by far the biggest whiner I've personally ever seen play the position that was noteworthy.

GNG

What Me Worry?
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I mean these are all good QBs, bro... I don't think anyone is debating that. But I personally consider Brady (just clutch, so many SBOWLS, I know it's a team effort... but good lord), Brees (most beautiful pass in NFL history - 1x SB, could've been 2 but let's not go there), Manning (just... revolutionary in terms of on field offensive coaching/play calling), better players in the modern era. And then you have all the other guys like Montana, Marino Unitas, Graham, Staubach, etc. which start to get hard to compare because of the difference in eras/ruling, etc.

I don't think I have him 'flirting' with the top 10... IMO he's in the top 10, but not the GOAT imo. And to my original point, talent/achievements or not, he is by far the biggest whiner I've personally ever seen play the position that was noteworthy.
Brady is fortunate to play under the greatest head coach in the NFL and is surrounded by good talent. Rodgers played for an overrated coach and a GM that never surrounded him with adequate talent. I'm amazed at what he's accomplished.