• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

A look from the Seattle fan base in Vid

fordman84

@Fordman84_Tx
Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,484.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Maybe you could create a special thread for all Seahawks fans where they could congregate in a circle jerk.

We made an entire board for it. Maybe if I link it here they will find it? :pound:

PDay8810

Hoopla Cash
$ 7.77
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I have yet to see a Cowboy, 49er, Steeler, Packer, or Saints fan (let alone many in their fanbase) outwardly cry bloody fucking murder because their QB was called overrated.

being a cowboy fan has required thick skin over the years.
20 consecutive winning seasons and jerry jones will do that for a fan base

cwood

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think you have a distorted view due to the media.

We are quite proud and we do live in an area of the country that digs football. When on MNF Al and Chris talk about the 12th man (which they do every time we are on), it really gets under the skin of many NFL fans who are not fans of the Seahawks. I can understand it. MNF is just one example of media reporting that it is loud in Seattle.
You blame us for this, calling us assholes over it.

Whatever.

Pretend that Jacksonville gets really good next year and suddenly there are 30 new Jacksonville posters proclaiming themselves as lifelong fans. Bandwagoners who instantly declare themselves the best fan base of all time while being undeservedly cocky, bad winners, and poor losers. That's pretty much how the entire country sees the 12s.

Uhsplit

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,306.92
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You can tell that most of those fans in the video probably haven't been Seahawk fans for that long by the jersey's they are wearing. The majority of the old time Seahawk fans that I know have older jerseys; Largent, Kennedy, Zorn, Alexander or even Hasselbeck. Walking around in Western Washington, you can tell the majority of the old time fans by the gear that they wear. I'm not saying it is across the board, but the amount of bandwagon fans in this area is big.

I was in a line with my oldest son at the NFL Experience on Saturday in Phoenix. A tall, dumb Packer fan standing behind me said "That sure looks like a new coat".
I said "Yeah, my boy here gave me this coat for Christmas. He said it was a gift for taking him to Seahawk home games for the last 27 years as a season ticket holder."

Uhsplit

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,306.92
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
There is no hypocrisy on my part as I support my team but don't constantly tell everyone how awesome they are. Until Seattle does something more relevant than winning only one SB please put a zipper on your mouth.

Jerks just like you told us to get out and come back when we have a Lombardi.
I will never say that to a fan of another club who has yet to taste that trophy.

GNG

What Me Worry?
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I was in a line with my oldest son at the NFL Experience on Saturday in Phoenix. A tall, dumb Packer fan standing behind me said "That sure looks like a new coat".
I said "Yeah, my boy here gave me this coat for Christmas. He said it was a gift for taking him to Seahawk home games for the last 27 years as a season ticket holder."

Your post is just another example on why Seahawks fans are disliked here. You call a Packers fan dumb for asking an innocent question. You are hopeless.

Uhsplit

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,306.92
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Most Cowboys fans conduct themselves with class on this site. I don't hear very many ranting and raving on how awesome their team is like most Seahawks fans do.
HA! You forget the comments after beating Seattle at home?:pound:

R.J. MacReady

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

What a douche. What turd would even start that crap when your both in a different state.

I guess that had to be Jan 18th talking.

PDay8810

Hoopla Cash
$ 7.77
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
HA! You forget the comments after beating Seattle at home?:pound:

shoot dude...since we're telling it like it is.
I'll never forget your weekly visits to the Dallas board last season and throughout the playoffs when Dallas wasn't even a playoff team.

The PK

Capo Di Tutti Capi
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Uhsplit

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,306.92
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I have yet to see a Cowboy, 49er, Steeler, Packer, or Saints fan (let alone many in their fanbase) outwardly cry bloody fucking murder because their QB was called overrated.
Who overrates Kaep? Known at fault artist.
Dallas fans are divided over Romo and his lovers defend him to the hilt.
Big Ben isn't over rated. Probably near consensus #6.
Rodgers. Is best in the game overrated?
Brees. Top 5 isn't overrated.

Like other's you try to claim those are our words.

R.J. MacReady

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Your post is just another example on why Seahawks fans are disliked here. You call a Packers fan dumb for asking an innocent question. You are hopeless.

You can't be serious.

Melman

DA BEARS!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,046.62
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I really don't pay much attention what is said on MNF or any other telecast. The boorish behavior of Seahawks fans on this site is what is most aggravating to most folks posting here.

After the NFC title game I was reading some posts on NFL.com, and a Seahawks fan actually posted that Packer fans had 24 hours left to post and then they had to get the eff out because it was "Seattle’s time".

I know the saying about "one bad apple”, but still… that’s pretty childish.

Last edited by a moderator:

Uhsplit

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,306.92
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Uh, he was taking a dig at me thinking I was a new bandwagon fan.
I'm not surprised that flashed right over your head.

Tell me more about how many Lombardi's my team has to win so that I can unzip it?

GNG

What Me Worry?
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
After the NFC title game I was reading some posts on NFL.com, and a Seahawks fan actually posted that Packer fans had 24 hours left to post and then they had to get the eff out because it was "Seattle’s time".

I know the saying about "one bad apple”, but still… that’s pretty childish.

I agree Mel.

Uhsplit

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,306.92
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Pretend that Jacksonville gets really good next year and suddenly there are 30 new Jacksonville posters proclaiming themselves as lifelong fans. Bandwagoners who instantly declare themselves the best fan base of all time while being undeservedly cocky, bad winners, and poor losers. That's pretty much how the entire country sees the 12s.
I agree that is how we are seen.
Posters from every team state that long tern Seahawk fans claim they are the best fan base ever.

Is there any chance anyone can point out one of us Seahawk fans that has said that?

GNG

What Me Worry?
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Tell me more about how many Lombardi's my team has to win so that I can unzip it?

Your heroes are an astounding 1-2 in SB's but you can do what you'd like with your coat.

YourFriendGannon

Hoopla Cash
$ 1.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Uh, he was taking a dig at me thinking I was a new bandwagon fan.
I'm not surprised that flashed right over your head.

You're Uh.

Uhsplit

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,306.92
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
shoot dude...since we're telling it like it is.
I'll never forget your weekly visits to the Dallas board last season and throughout the playoffs when Dallas wasn't even a playoff team.
Yes, you are correct. I remember you too.
Did I say anything that was out of line?

GNG

What Me Worry?
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yes, you are correct. I remember you too.
Did I say anything that was out of line?

I guess you just went over to the Dallas team thread to exchange pleasantries of the day.