• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

The most toxic fan base in all of sports? Take a guess?

Dr. Strangelove

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wished that were true... The Lions (points) and Dolphins (yards) are the bottom feeders.
Phins finally took that yards allowed mantel off the Seahawks but whether it's Lions, Dolphins, Seahawks or Chiefs, it doesn't matter. All these defenses have been terrible so far. There's a few others out there looking pretty shitty too.

FaCe-LeE-uS

ΔΣΦ
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,513.03
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Any fan base is toxic as fuck on social media… If I were a pro athlete I’d stay as far away from it as possible

Clayton

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.59
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wished that were true... The Lions (points) and Dolphins (yards) are the bottom feeders.
Chiefs have turned it around the past few games. Although you could argue that Tennessee got the lead so quickly that they pumped their brakes.

LionsWhyMe

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,325.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Phins finally took that yards allowed mantel off the Seahawks but whether it's Lions, Dolphins, Seahawks or Chiefs, it doesn't matter. All these defenses have been terrible so far. There's a few others out there looking pretty shitty too.
Seahawks, really? ...who are you trying to kid? The Seahawks defense is bending but their not breaking... 11th in points per game is shitty? They're right there on the heels of the Bengals, Steelers, Patriots, Packers and Rams...

Dr. Strangelove

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Seahawks, really? ...who are you trying to kid? The Seahawks defense is bending but their not breaking... 11th in points per game is shitty? They're right there on the heels of the Bengals, Steelers, Patriots, Packers and Rams...
You'd have to watch the ineptitude of Ken Norton on a weekly basis. The ppg is a little deceiving. A lot of the lower teams had blow-out losses or were in shoot-outs that skew the numbers a little. Seattle's numbers went down thanks to the Steelers and Jags and lower scoring games. Currently PFF has them ranked at 22 in epa/play. 17th vs the run and 23rd vs the pass. Their yards allowed is 2nd worst and they give up 3rd down conversions a lot.
The secondary isn't great and the front isn't getting a lot of pressure. We've seen the bend but don't break around here for too long. It's frustrating to watch and there are virtually zero in game adjustments. Also our T.O.P. differential is awful. Part of that is on the offense but the defense gives up long time consuming drives that kill momentum.

Fountain City Blues

Love Everybody
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not so toxic I guess when the team is winning and not playing like one of the 10 worst defenses the NFL has ever seen, eh?

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not so toxic I guess when the team is winning and not playing like one of the 10 worst defenses the NFL has ever seen, eh?
Actually, IMO, Fairweather fans are the worst of all

Didn't you yourself denounce the Chiefs when things weren't going your way? :heh:

I kid, I kid...

Mr. Nimbus

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Being Canadian I totally agree with the maple leafs. Most delusional fan base around. One of my best friends is not a friend when we talk hockey. He becomes an emotional irrational idiot. He bet me 6 years ago that the leafs would win a cup in two years. Never paid up.

Iggloo

Fly, Eagles Fly
Hoopla Cash
$ 150.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

scotsman1948

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yes I guess it is the KC Chiefs fans.

I wonder how Mahomes girl friend has been the last few weeks

Chiefs players rip fans on social media: 'Most toxic' fan base in sports​

The players were responding to fan criticism on Instagram​

Anthony Hitchens and Tyrann Mathieu blasted Kansas City Chiefs fans on social media Friday.

The Chiefs players were responding to a list on a fan's Instagram account that ranked the so-called "bad" moves general manager Brett Veach has made over the last few years. Hitchens’ five-year, $45 million contract made the list.

"All we did was go to 3 AFC champions games and 2 Super Bowls and 1 SB win .. in my first 3 years here so far !!y’all fans will never be satisfied it’s sad !!" the linebacker wrote in response.

"These boys will never understand talk big on internet but want pics and autographs in person haha .. me my family and kids family "that don’t exist yet" are set for life !!! Y’all keep trolling put y’all phones down and go get some money , BTW y’all opinions don’t matter!!"

Mathieu piled on, saying the Chiefs fan base "might be one of the most toxic fan bases in all of sports."

He then sparred with some fans in the comments of the photo.
so 2 players, both former players for KC, say that and it makes the team's fans the most toxic

Fountain City Blues

Love Everybody
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
so 2 players, both former players for KC, say that and it makes the team's fans the most toxic
Two underachieving players get the slightest bit of criticism from the local blogosphere and media and they had a meltdown over it.

Not surprised Mathieu was allowed to walk and Hitchens was replacement value. He still pops into DMs defending his honor though, lol.