• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

RELIEF may be on the way in Dallas

mrschaney

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
A mysterious, red-headed stranger was seen boarding this private jet near the Big Easy!

Dallas Cowboys plane sighted at remote Orleans Parish Airstrip​

A Dallas Cowboys private plane was spotted at an undisclosed, remote Orleans Parish airstrip on Tuesday, carrying the football team’s owner, Jerry Jones, officials confirmed.
A member of Jones’ staff told the Times-Picayune while at the airport confirmed that the team's owner was in town for a meeting. The location was not disclosed.
As news traveled of Jones’ visit, a host of Cowboys fans made their way to the airport, lining along the fence for a glimpse of the owner and his jet.

“It’s the highlight of the day,” said Tyler Evans, who is the fixed base operator manager at the remote airstrip.
“Not a whole lot happens around here,” he teased.

Evans said Jones is the second notable figure in the sports arena to grace the airtrip in the last few weeks. LSU’s coach came not too long ago when departing on a scouting trip, he said.
Paula Heath, a Cowboys’ fan and local daycare owner, came to snap a photo after seeing a Facebook live video on the Times-Picayune Facebook page. Heath said the sighting of the Cowboy’s plane was particularly interesting to have on such a remote, smaller airstrip.

“I wish my husband was here,” she chuckled, sharing her husband is a true, die-hard fan.
Although not a football enthusiast, Tonya Stevens was also excited about Jones’ visit.
“I don’t even watch football, but I just wanted to see what was going on,” she beamed.

5dd4944a57aa8.hires[1].jpg

ducky

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They already have the younger, bearded version of Dalton on the roster.

mrschaney

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
"Brittle Biatch"

A4IBVK4YIBGPRKOSOCTJOIASMU[1].jpg

Schmoopy1000

When all else fails, Smack em' in the Mouth!
Hoopla Cash
$ 5,257.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No thanks. Rather go with what's his name. You know that one guy, over the Ginger.