• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

A look from the Seattle fan base in Vid

Cave_Johnson

R.I.P. Bob Saget
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
oh thats only the nfc trophy pats got one for the afc plus the Lombardi .. so the way i see it the pats are driving the train next season .. at least they act like they have been there before

k

MISKO

STILLERS
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
you all lost admit it.. the better team won plain and simple and you cant blame it on the refs this time .. your team fucked up .. there is no respect for second

RaidaDave

Devourer of Souls
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,331.25
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ricky Watters, Joey Galloway, Chris Warren. Joey Galloway doesn't really fit anymore though. I don't know that wearing a new jersey necessarily means you just started being a fan. I will say that i just don't get the 12th man jerseys. Just looks silly IMO.

That is exactly what I was getting at. You can actually have a conversation about football will an old time Seahawk fan.

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ricky Watters, Joey Galloway, Chris Warren. Joey Galloway doesn't really fit anymore though. I don't know that wearing a new jersey necessarily means you just started being a fan. I will say that i just don't get the 12th man jerseys. Just looks silly IMO.

Cowboy fans like to call our Galloway jersey's toilet paper:gaah:

BHF

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,037.71
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I have to agree with this. I have an old Largent jersey, a Springs jersey, a custom jersey (from the last jersey incarnation), a Sherman jersey, and a Kam SB48 jersey. I rarely wear anything but the last two.

And I agree with you on the 12 jerseys. "My favorite player is MEEEEEEEEEEE!" Okay, dude.

Cave_Johnson

R.I.P. Bob Saget
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
you all lost admit it.. the better team won plain and simple and you cant blame it on the refs this time .. your team fucked up .. there is no respect for second

k

Cave_Johnson

R.I.P. Bob Saget
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I have to agree with this. I have an old Largent jersey, a Springs jersey, a custom jersey (from the last jersey incarnation), a Sherman jersey, and a Kam SB48 jersey. I rarely wear anything but the last two.

And I agree with you on the 12 jerseys. "My favorite player is MEEEEEEEEEEE!" Okay, dude.

It's the same people that constantly say "we" when referring to the team. I'll admit to doing it sometimes, but it's rare and really try not to. Maybe those people have a mouse in their pocket or something, but that's one of my biggest peeves when it comes to sports.

fordman84

@Fordman84_Tx
Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,484.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I have no idea if it is a grudge. I'm just asking what's the deal? Seattle never had that many haters five years ago but it seemed like every single one was a Cowboys fan. I wouldn't know about the Cowboys board at ESPN because I never posted there, this is just an observation. I guess you guys can claim I'm a lying POS bitch tittyfaced assclown or whatever but you can see the same thing happening here. There are maybe 8 Cowboys fan posters that I can think of on this board and more than half have been shitting on the Seahawks or talking about how much they hate them since the beginning of the season. Sorry if that hurts your feelings.

My feelings aren't hurt, you don't see me starting threads yelling "stop talking about my team".

Any hate the SEA fans are getting from Dallas fans is based 100% on the BS that your fanbase has started spewing over the last 18 months or so. Look no further than the Detroit playoff game. I had little actual issue with Seattle until what seemed like your entire fanbase rolling out after that call shouting crap about how Dallas is a bunch of cheaters and we don't deserve to be playing GB.

I don't need to call you any names, you apparently already know where you stand in life.

TxHeat

Hard Member!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
My feelings aren't hurt, you don't see me starting threads yelling "stop talking about my team".

Any hate the SEA fans are getting from Dallas fans is based 100% on the BS that your fanbase has started spewing over the last 18 months or so. Look no further than the Detroit playoff game. I had little actual issue with Seattle until what seemed like your entire fanbase rolling out after that call shouting crap about how Dallas is a bunch of cheaters and we don't deserve to be playing GB.

I don't need to call you any names, you apparently already know where you stand in life.

:agree: no other fan base, even Detroit railed about the game like Seattle fans did.

fordman84

@Fordman84_Tx
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,484.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah ok, I find that really hard to believe. I probably encountered a fan from every team other than maybe Jacksonville over there. Several of the Seahawks fans moved over here from ESPN. And a few of the Cowboys fans I was referring to moved over as well.

But what do I know. My personal experience is just a load of BS unlike the indisputable facts you've provided.

Your personal experience huh? If it's personals then give me names. Otherwise your anecdotal evidence is no more valid than mine. I actually came from ESPN and helped bring a good number of the ESPN guys over with me.

fordman84

@Fordman84_Tx
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,484.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
oh thats only the nfc trophy pats got one for the afc plus the Lombardi .. so the way i see it the pats are driving the train next season .. at least they act like they have been there before

BUF and PHI are really proud of theirs, too.

Cave_Johnson

R.I.P. Bob Saget
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I think a lot of that was due to the fact that Dallas fans didn't seem to think there was anything wrong with the call. And this was mentioned at the time, but there do seem to be more Seattle fans here than most other fan bases.

My advice to you would be to just get over it. There were and still are tons of people here who give Seattle shit for the Fail Mary game. The outcry over that was way worse than the Cowboys-Detroit game. And guess what? It doesn't bother me because it was a bad call and people are correct to be upset about it. In the end neither call really changed the season for either team since Seattle had the same playoff seeding that year and Dallas lost to Green Bay the next week.

Cave_Johnson

R.I.P. Bob Saget
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Your personal experience huh? If it's personals then give me names. Otherwise your anecdotal evidence is no more valid than mine. I actually came from ESPN and helped bring a good number of the ESPN guys over with me.

That's the point I was trying to make. I definitely don't recall every single person's username but I do remember bigdaddytor who still posts here and this other guy named Ciezinski or something Polish like that. Ciez was a actually a good poster, he just seemed to always have a stick up his butt about the Seahawks for some reason.

fordman84

@Fordman84_Tx
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,484.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think a lot of that was due to the fact that Dallas fans didn't seem to think there was anything wrong with the call. And this was mentioned at the time, but there do seem to be more Seattle fans here than most other fan bases.

My advice to you would be to just get over it. There were and still are tons of people here who give Seattle shit for the Fail Mary game. The outcry over that was way worse than the Cowboys-Detroit game. And guess what? It doesn't bother me because it was a bad call and people are correct to be upset about it. In the end neither call really changed the season for either team since Seattle had the same playoff seeding that year and Dallas lost to Green Bay the next week.

I don't remember many saying the call was right, but I did see most of us saying "that one call isn't the reason Dallas won".

to sum it all up, I have nothing to get over. SEA fans put a target squarely on their chests by being front and center to trash other teams for anything and everything. Just this offseason the driving force behind a lot of the hate have been SEA fans. there is zero wrong with that, because there are a large number of posters.
With that in mind, you should all realize that what goes around comes around. You aren't going to win forever. So every time your fanbase makes a deposit in the bank of Stones Thrown, some other fanbase is going to make sure to send it right back one day. That is all that is happening now.

The problem comes about when the day comes to pay the piper and your fans can't do 1 of 2 things:
1) take your lumps for the trash talking you did
2) realize that the hate for your team is really trolling against a few fans of your team

That is when you get "I'm embarrassed" type threads.

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Actually Dallas fans didn't even have a chance to make their opinion on the play/game known until after 5 or 6 threads were already started about how they cheated and didn't deserve to win and only won because of one play, etc. The ironic part here is that many of these threads were started by and full of Seahawk fans. So I'd say Cowboy fans were put on the defensive before they even had a chance to state their case about the call.

Logicallylethal

Hoopla Cash
$ 933.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Man I honestly can feel this pain. It always amazes me how much we as fans put into our teams.

I felt like this 2 times watching the Pats and I honestly feel these folks pain.

Devastating video shows Seahawks fans watching end of Super Bowl | For The Win

Rest assured Seahawks fans you will be back. You got a helluva team.

Classy thread man. You guys have been nothing but respectful and honestly we couldn't have asked for a finer opponent.

You guys deserved it. Congrats Patriot fans.

TxHeat

Hard Member!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

to call out one play in a game that was poorly officiated on both sides was lame but Seattle fans were banging away at the keyboard before the game was even over.

FaCe-LeE-uS

ΔΣΦ
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,513.03
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Fordman & Kevin SPEAK THE TRUTH!!!