• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

A.L. Central Discussion 2016

MiamiVice

Well Liked Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,705.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Its fun watching you constantly keep throwing dart after dart hoping to hit something other than the wall. The vice twists are always entertaining.

A guy I grew up with cheated so much on his wife, he doesn't know the truth from reality much anymore either but he knows the word child support.
Really Michael? Really? Thats your story? Seriously... Google your name. I know you are not married, have no kids, owned a restaurant that was sold to someone else then remodeled and renamed. I know you worked for cabelas. Parkville Missouri ring a bell?

Throwing darts is what you do every time you attempt to post something personal about me... Because you don't know who I am... But we both know I know who you are. You told me yourself like an idiot.

My darts hit bulleyes... You don't even hit the wall the board is on.

MiamiVice

Well Liked Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,705.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
peter griffin lookin douche... Lol.

"I wish i was a 45 yr old fat ass in parkville missouri that used to own a pizza parlor but ran it into the ground, that someone once said looked like the biggest faggot in hollywood". - said nobody but = reality for ol bumsy

MiamiVice

Well Liked Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,705.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This clown lives with his parents! Hahahahahahaha

MiamiVice

Well Liked Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,705.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Have you ever wanted to own your own pizzeria? Here's your chance in Parkville MO!

10919 NW 45 Hwy Parkville MO 64152

"Breadeaux Pizza remains a food that families and friends eat together - warm, inviting and satisfying. We have been baking pizza and franchising our system for 22 years, and are pleased that you are here."

$112,000

Hahahahahahahahahahahaha!
Hahahahahaha!
Hahahahaha!

MiamiVice

Well Liked Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,705.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
that real estate listing made my day.

MiamiVice

Well Liked Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,705.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
wow, you do own clubs in Miami, saw a few on the list, pretty creative with the name "Club Boi"

Club Boi

Its fun watching you constantly keep throwing dart after dart hoping to hit something other than the wall. The vice twists are always entertaining.

A guy I grew up with cheated so much on his wife, he doesn't know the truth from reality much anymore either but he knows the word child support.

I still love the fact you googled gay clubs in miami to find a website to post here. Did you jerk your little pee pee to the pictures on that site bums?

da55bums

Royals -when they do win its a WS RING.
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.28
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I still love the fact you googled gay clubs in miami to find a website to post here. Did you jerk your little pee pee to the pictures on that site bums?

as many gay references you use, not really shocked to find out you own a gay club.

MiamiVice

Well Liked Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,705.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
as many gay references you use, not really shocked to find out you own a gay club.
Lol bums. See you make up shit like i own some gay club... Because you don't know who i am. I know who you are mikey.

MiamiVice

Well Liked Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,705.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
how is life living with your dad and mom at the age of 45 treating you mike?

Iffster

Dude
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Quote from 'slinkyredfoot', concerning a claim(s) made by miamivice: "I'm a bad ass ex marine, mega millionaire, with a degree from the University of Michigan, but I don't know the difference between 'than' and 'then.'"

HAS MONK/VICE ACTUALLY MADE THESE CLAIMS HERE? I KNOW HE HAS COME CLOSE TO A DECLARATION OF THE ''MILLIONAIRE'' PART.....BUT HAS HE DECLARED THE UM DEGREE AND EX-MARINE BIT TOO?
I'VE HEARD the Brazilian wife (that he cheats on) and kids (he never mentions) stories, and, of course, about the multiple bars (top of the line) he owns....

Oh yes....he did refer to himself as a professional baseball scout at one time....but he did not indicate if he was currently employed as one.

MiamiVice

Well Liked Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,705.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Quote from 'slinkyredfoot', concerning a claim(s) made by miamivice: "I'm a bad ass ex marine, mega millionaire, with a degree from the University of Michigan, but I don't know the difference between 'than' and 'then.'"

HAS MONK/VICE ACTUALLY MADE THESE CLAIMS HERE? I KNOW HE HAS COME CLOSE TO A DECLARATION OF THE ''MILLIONAIRE'' PART.....BUT HAS HE DECLARED THE UM DEGREE AND EX-MARINE BIT TOO?
I'VE HEARD the Brazilian wife (that he cheats on) and kids (he never mentions) stories, and, of course, about the multiple bars (top of the line) he owns....

Oh yes....he did refer to himself as a professional baseball scout at one time....but he did not indicate if he was currently employed as one.
lol... this one was a good one iffy.

Iffster

Dude
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
lol... this one was a good one iffy.

Did you make those claims.....or has there been exaggerations made? I would like to request corrections, if any are needed. Yes or no, would suffice...but an explanation of how these lies (if they are lies) came to be, would help.

Iffster

Dude
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
YES OR NO?

Ex-Marine?
Univ of Michigan degree?
Multi-millionaire?
Brazilian Wife?
Children - from said wife?
Ownership of High end bars (plural)?
Baseball Scout?

MiamiVice

Well Liked Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,705.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
YES OR NO?

Ex-Marine? YES
Univ of Michigan degree? YES
Multi-millionaire? In assets... YES liquid cash... no
Brazilian Wife? YES
Children - from said wife? YES
Ownership of High end bars (plural)? YES
Baseball Scout? NO... never was.. never said..

Enjoy

MiamiVice

Well Liked Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,705.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I do however go to spring training in lakeland every year i can... at least for one weekend...

Iffster

Dude
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
YES OR NO?

Ex-Marine? YES
Univ of Michigan degree? YES
Multi-millionaire? In assets... YES liquid cash... no
Brazilian Wife? YES
Children - from said wife? YES
Ownership of High end bars (plural)? YES
Baseball Scout? NO... never was.. never said..

And yet, with all this going for you, your biggest enjoyment in life is to spend hours and hours, every day, for the last THREE OR FOUR YEARS, making fun of another person whose life has not turned out as nice as yours???? You spend countless hours coming up with (and repeating, endlessly) personal insults about this person and engaging, FOR YEARS, in mindless back and forth name calling. With all that you claim to have going for you, you've spent a good deal of time researching another man's life - just to be able to tear him down and make fun of him, on internet chat rooms. One has to wonder what enjoyment you receive from this kind of behavior? Add on to that, the tendency you have to offend many other posters on these chat rooms, and perhaps a pattern starts to develop where one can make a claim that you are seeking some sort of fulfillment of something missing in your life. Be it a vacuum of comforting human contact or just an abundance of time that ends up being filled with a hurting disposition...I don't know. All I can say is that the plus life style and the negative attitude just don't seem to jive.

MiamiVice

Well Liked Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,705.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And yet, with all this going for you, your biggest enjoyment in life is to spend hours and hours, every day, for the last THREE OR FOUR YEARS, making fun of another person whose life has not turned out as nice as yours???? You spend countless hours coming up with (and repeating, endlessly) personal insults about this person and engaging, FOR YEARS, in mindless back and forth name calling. With all that you claim to have going for you, you've spent a good deal of time researching another man's life - just to be able to tear him down and make fun of him, on internet chat rooms. One has to wonder what enjoyment you receive from this kind of behavior? Add on to that, the tendency you have to offend many other posters on these chat rooms, and perhaps a pattern starts to develop where one can make a claim that you are seeking some sort of fulfillment of something missing in your life. Be it a vacuum of comforting human contact or just an abundance of time that ends up being filled with a hurting disposition...I don't know. All I can say is that the plus life style and the negative attitude just don't seem to jive.
You know what iffy... I can't explain why... but it gives me great pleasure... Completely wrong of me.. but it gives me immense pleasure to ram it down the guy's throat about how big of a loser he is in reality. Probably because how hard he has tried to keep up the battle with me. I am not going to say I am not an asshole for doing it.. but when some piece of trash gives you information like he gave me.. thinking for some god forsaken reason it would make him look good.. when in reality it just showed how big of a loser he is.. Its hard not to throw it in his face.

You have to admit. It was dumb on bums part to tell me the name of his dumpy ass place in the first place.

MiamiVice

Well Liked Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,705.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Don't make assumptions on things you can't prove iffy.. Remember what assume breaks into...

SlinkyRedfoot

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
YES OR NO?

Ex-Marine?
Univ of Michigan degree?
Multi-millionaire?
Brazilian Wife?
Children - from said wife?
Ownership of High end bars (plural)?
Baseball Scout?

Oh, yeah. He also did two combat tours in Iraq, and spent a year living in Columbia, though I don't believe he's told us what he was doing down their. I'll just assume he was working with the CIA to bring down Pablo Escobar.

The guy's fucking pathological.

MiamiVice

Well Liked Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,705.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Oh, yeah. He also did two combat tours in Iraq, and spent a year living in Columbia, though I don't believe he's told us what he was doing down their. I'll just assume he was working with the CIA to bring down Pablo Escobar.

The guy's fucking pathological.
I never said i spent a year living in colombia. I travel to south america often.

I never said i did two tours in iraq. I actually did a tour in afghanistan and a tour in iraq.
Get it correct if you are going to make attempts to sound cool.

Side note... Apparently redneck trailer trash in ohio doesn't know the difference between columbia south carolina and the country... Colombia.