• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

A.L. Central Discussion 2016

MiamiVice

Well Liked Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,705.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
pablo escobar lived in Columbia SC in text books used by Ohio schools apparently.

Iffster

Dude
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No soldier I ever met isn't proud to announce his or her unit...especially if it has been in a combat area. Might I ask you to give us YOUR unit designation, Mr. Vice?

If you have served...I congratulate and thank you for serving your country!

MiamiVice

Well Liked Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,705.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No soldier I ever met isn't proud to announce his or her unit...especially if it has been in a combat area. Might I ask you to give us YOUR unit designation, Mr. Vice?

1st Light Armored Reconnaissance Battalion
Out of camp pendleton.

dougplayer

D Back and ranger fans are GAF....
Hoopla Cash
$ 234.43
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I almost. Signed up for the marines. Almost

dougplayer

Hoopla Cash
$ 234.43
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Young detriot red wings continue to win. That's why you don't see Mr hockey around much. His sharks and the Wild are floundering. Hockey season is his dark season

dougplayer

Hoopla Cash
$ 234.43
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What about the island kid pitcher? 3rd time for PEDs. Banned for life. When a football player gets caught. 4 game suspension. ..big deal. Von miller got caught before. No big deal for a football player. Baseball is tougher

dougplayer

Hoopla Cash
$ 234.43
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I seen so many war pictures. .it's like I was in the service.

Fountain City Blues

Love Everybody
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
All of this war talk reminds me just how often I've been in the WWI museum. Nice setup they have down there. Also about where I was during the parade after the World Series.

dougplayer

Hoopla Cash
$ 234.43
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Where you going to be this year? When the parade is up in detriot?

Fountain City Blues

Love Everybody
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sharks look poised to make the playoffs. Not too confident they do anything, but after all the failures, why the hell not at this point.

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I get that the Tigers had maybe the sexiest offseason of any team, spending $242.5 million to bring in Upton and Zimmermann and remaking what was one of the league's worst bullpens. But we've learned the big offseason doesn't always lead to the expected results, as we saw last season with the Padres and Red Sox. My point: The Tigers have a lot of improving to do. They were 10th in runs scored in the AL and last in runs allowed, and remember that was with major contributions from Yoenis Cespedes and David Price before they were traded. That was with Verlander throwing up that 14-start run andJ.D. Martinez hitting 38 home runs.

broncosmitty

Banned in Europe
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,206.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I get that the Tigers had maybe the sexiest offseason of any team, spending $242.5 million to bring in Upton and Zimmermann and remaking what was one of the league's worst bullpens. But we've learned the big offseason doesn't always lead to the expected results, as we saw last season with the Padres and Red Sox. My point: The Tigers have a lot of improving to do. They were 10th in runs scored in the AL and last in runs allowed, and remember that was with major contributions from Yoenis Cespedes and David Price before they were traded. That was with Verlander throwing up that 14-start run andJ.D. Martinez hitting 38 home runs.
Obviously you don't like theD...

MiamiVice

Well Liked Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,705.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Comparing what the Tigers did last year to what they are this year is pointless. The last two months last year the Tigers basically gave away after the trade deadline. Obviously their runs scored are going to be lower. Before the trade deadline they were top 5 in runs scored. Their rotation obviously was shit last year. But once again. Take a look at what was pitching the last two months.

Have fun using last years Tigers team to project this years teams result.

Iffster

Dude
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Where you going to be this year? When the parade is up in detriot?

So doug....I see you don't live in the Detroit area. You refer to the parade being "up" in the Detroit area. That is how they refer to Detroit in Tennessee and Kentucky (or Florida?). I thought you were a Detroiter.