• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

A.L. Central Discussion 2016

Fountain City Blues

Love Everybody
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Strahm looks like an absolutely fantastic reliever in his short stint in the bigs so far. With the rotation depth being so poor, they'll almost surely try him as a starter at some point in 2017, but I don't think he'll have much trouble succeeding as a reliever just looking at his stuff so far.

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Don't even say that. We don't need that cancer on this team.
i just figured that maybe the francona connection would spur a conversation.

im not for it or against it necessarily- just was wondering if they had shown any interest.

Cody Allen pitched like shit tonight- everyone is entitled to a stink bomb once in a while but that was a particularly bad one against a bad team at home...some depth and experience might not be a terrible idea.

Bloody Brian Burke

#1 CFL Fan!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,152.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If the Tigers could stop shitting the bed starting today, that would be swell as well. Let Cleveland have a turn.

dougplayer

D Back and ranger fans are GAF....
Hoopla Cash
$ 234.43
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And Yolanda Ventura....the hot dog...says HIS WS ring tastes good with mustard.
Would you iffy..taste his hot dog with mustard on it???

SlinkyRedfoot

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Cody Allen pitched like shit tonight- everyone is entitled to a stink bomb once in a while but that was a particularly bad one against a bad team at home...some depth and experience might not be a terrible idea.

I heard this morning that the Indians are now 62-1 in games they go into the 9th with a lead. Don't overact because they coughed it up last night. Also, it's not like you can pin it all on pitching - defense was a little shaky too.

I hate Papelshat. I even back when I was a Red Sox fan, I hated Papelshat. There're only three players that I would absolutely hate to become Indians.

1. Ryan Braun - I would seriously consider rooting for another team until he was gone
  2. Josh Beckette
  3. Jon Papelshat
Fuck them.

SlinkyRedfoot

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm sure Doug thinks they'll win the rest of their games this year.

I wonder if Doug realizes that the Tigers are closer in the standings to the White Sox than they are the Indians. KC's only three back from the Tigers and playing pretty good ball.

Detroit is 2-8 over last ten. Is this a downward spiral? They'd really have to shit the bed to land in the basement again, but 4th isn't out of the question.

dougplayer

D Back and ranger fans are GAF....
Hoopla Cash
$ 234.43
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ain't over till slinky boy friend sings. Tigers never give up. Even with assmouse giving away games. And all the injuries. But we won't use that as a excuse