• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

A.L. Central Discussion 2016

broncosmitty

Banned in Europe
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,206.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And 3rd basemen can be had easy? He is improvement over that bum inge.not much. But he can hit . Some times.
Cleveland seemed to find one pretty easy this offseason.

Id rather see Nicky C be the worst DH this side of Billy Butler than the worst defensive player in baseball.

But we pay Victor a shitload to not play a position already. Two more years, then Nick can pack his glove away and get fat.

Iffster

Dude
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
VMart listed as questionable to start the season. Detroit optioned Moya to Toledo (obviously could recall him) along with SS of the future Dixon Machado - of the .193 spring BA. :)

Can't wait for 2017 when it will be Machado to Hernan Perez to Brennan Boesch

MiamiVice

Well Liked Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,705.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Cleveland seemed to find one pretty easy this offseason.

Id rather see Nicky C be the worst DH this side of Billy Butler than the worst defensive player in baseball.

But we pay Victor a shitload to not play a position already. Two more years, then Nick can pack his glove away and get fat.
So now you dislike castellanos?

Lol... How many Tigers players do you actually enjoy? you have to be the shittiest fan I have ever witnessed. If you are a fan of the Tigers I would hate to hear what you say about teams you dislike.

broncosmitty

Banned in Europe
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,206.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Lol... How many Tigers players do you actually enjoy? you have to be the shittiest fan I have ever witnessed. If you are a fan of the Tigers I would hate to hear what you say about teams you dislike.
I take all that as a compliment.

As you're a raging homer who's obviously lost touch with reality.

MiamiVice

Well Liked Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,705.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I take all that as a compliment.

As you're a raging homer who's obviously lost touch with reality.
I am sure you are one hell of a good time to attend a game with.

SlinkyRedfoot

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I realize that this will likely be impossible for folks like you and Dougy to wrap your heads around, but being a fan of a team and having the ability to look at the team objectively are not mutually exclusive.

MiamiVice

Well Liked Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,705.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I realize that this will likely be impossible for folks like you and Dougy to wrap your heads around, but being a fan of a team and having the ability to look at the team objectively are not mutually exclusive.
Its one thing to look at a team objectively and another to never say a good thing about it... when you get to that point you are no longer a fan.

SlinkyRedfoot

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Its one thing to look at a team objectively and another to never say a good thing about it... when you get to that point you are no longer a fan.

Meh. You just can't relate because you're on the complete opposite side of that spectrum.

MiamiVice

Well Liked Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,705.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No, I mean you're on the opposite side because you're a homer.
I understood what you said. I would rather be a homer and enjoy my team than be a pessimistic faggot that is unhappy from the start of the season to the end.

SlinkyRedfoot

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Something we can agree on.

My go to used to be Makers, but I wanted to change it up. I would have gone to Buffalo Trace but those pessimistic faggots at Sazarac never make enough so it's sometimes hard to find around here. I tried Bulleit and I dig it - seems to be less sweet than Makers.

dougplayer

D Back and ranger fans are GAF....
Hoopla Cash
$ 234.43
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I never have been remotely called a homer.
Ok castelonos is not the best in the field. Wish we traded him.but...he is young. Can hit.when his head is not up his ass. After years of looking at inge kill inning after inning....things could be worse at 3rd romaine goes in late innings any way

MiamiVice

Well Liked Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,705.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
My go to used to be Makers, but I wanted to change it up. I would have gone to Buffalo Trace but those pessimistic faggots at Sazarac never make enough so it's sometimes hard to find around here. I tried Bulleit and I dig it - seems to be less sweet than Makers.
Bulleit is made from rye.. it really mellows it out. Makers doesn't use rye.

dougplayer

D Back and ranger fans are GAF....
Hoopla Cash
$ 234.43
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Machado? Iggy is the future at SS for the tigers. Pencil him in for next 7 years. By reports in the detriot free press..he has wiped a lot of the mustard off. No more Island Ball FOR him. He is maturing

SlinkyRedfoot

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Bulleit is made from rye.. it really mellows it out. Makers doesn't use rye.

You're talking about Bulleit Rye Whiskey. I'm talking about their bourbon.

Bulleit rye is good too, but I usually by the Sazarac Rye.