• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

A.L. Central Discussion 2016

MiamiVice

Well Liked Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,705.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
or you just know the indians line up has more holes in it than a hair net.

SlinkyRedfoot

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No I just don't feel like going through the tired old routine with you...

You say something stupid
I call you out on it with facts and/or stats
You post some stats that are incorrect
I correct your stats and laugh at you
You say something stupid
I laugh at you more

I'm just over it lately. Sorry.

MiamiVice

Well Liked Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,705.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No I just don't feel like going through the tired old routine with you...

You say something stupid
I call you out on it with facts and/or stats
You post some stats that are incorrect
I correct your stats and laugh at you
You say something stupid
I laugh at you more

I'm just over it lately. Sorry.
Can you post a stat showing the indians outfield isn't going to suck ass?

dougplayer

D Back and ranger fans are GAF....
Hoopla Cash
$ 234.43
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Let's stick to the facts we know. On paper. Tigers look much the best. Only one that can sniff tiger tail is the royals.

dougplayer

Hoopla Cash
$ 234.43
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Cause your from ohio. And not to smart. Did I guess right?

dougplayer

Hoopla Cash
$ 234.43
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sanchez threw in bull pen today. Good news. Ease into the season. Be strong at the end.

dougplayer

Hoopla Cash
$ 234.43
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Razor sharp? In bull pen? For him to just throw the ball is good news. Start him off easy. Maybe a start against the indians

dougplayer

Hoopla Cash
$ 234.43
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Just a state for you guys. I know some of you Homers don't know how to read numbers.

On the ELO chart. Of best all time NFL teams. EVER.

DETRIOT LIONS locked up the 15th spo . The 1964 team. Legendary really. You can look it up on CBS SPORTSLINE. True fact.

broncosmitty

Banned in Europe
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,206.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Admittedly a smaller sample, but McCann had an errorless season in 2015 (114 games) and threw out 41% of base stealers. Considering that Tiger pitchers, outside of Verlander, were horrible at holding runners on base, that CS% is outstanding.

Gomes has been just a shade over league average in CS% the last two seasons (33% and 32%). He also made 14 errors in 2014. He made only 3 last year, but he also only played in 91 games.
It's weird that our team ERa was so much better with Avila back there than with McCann. (I'm not looking at stats right now. Just going off conversations we've had previously. Maybe I'm remembering wrong. Idk.)

I would've had no issue with Avila being back and being the backup. If you're a backup catcher, I assume most people will consider you a bum. Changing out bums most likely ain't changing your fate.

broncosmitty

Banned in Europe
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,206.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah. I don't think scoring runs will be an issue this year, as long as VMART is able to stay healthy. With him in the lineup, it really stretches the lineup out. If Castellanos picks up where he left off at the end, Detroit will be tough offensively.
Pitching is another story. Which Verlander will we see? Can Sanchez return to form? How will Zimmerman deal with a switch from the NL to the AL? Which Rondon will we see? How will the bullpen perform?

One other thing that I was just talking about with a buddy today. How disgusting will the Yankees bullpen be once Chapman is back? They will have 3 of the filthiest bullpen arms, so will be playong 6 inning games each night.
I'm hoping we don't see any Rondon.

dougplayer

Hoopla Cash
$ 234.43
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Avila is a bum at the plate. Don't like mccann. The way he jumped on iggy. He ain't no team leader. He is licking assmouse nut sack just to push avila out

SlinkyRedfoot

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's weird that our team ERa was so much better with Avila back there than with McCann. (I'm not looking at stats right now. Just going off conversations we've had previously. Maybe I'm remembering wrong. Idk.)

I would've had no issue with Avila being back and being the backup. If you're a backup catcher, I assume most people will consider you a bum. Changing out bums most likely ain't changing your fate.

Admittedly, I have not watched McCann, but what I've read about him flies directly in the face of Howie's perceptions. On the other hand, McCann's defensive stats seem to support Howie. Who knows? Pretty strange situation.

We'll see.

broncosmitty

Banned in Europe
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,206.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Admittedly, I have not watched McCann, but what I've read about him flies directly in the face of Howie's perceptions. On the other hand, McCann's defensive stats seem to support Howie. Who knows? Pretty strange situation.

We'll see.
Defensive stats mean next to nothing to me. I like McCann. Nice arm, looks to be a guy who can be trusted behind the plate. What sold me on him was getting up in that lil bitch Iglesias' shit when he clearly didn't give much of an effort. Was overdue.

Looking forward to him taking more of leadership role this year. He prolly will need to.

dougplayer

Hoopla Cash
$ 234.43
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Can you believe yahoo sports. They have miggy ranked #8 in the draft. He is healthy . He is going to have a monster yea . #8. Really? They rank fat boy trout as #1. Over rated