• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

A.L. Central Discussion 2016

broncosmitty

Banned in Europe
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,206.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You just complained that they lost, then say Harbaugh can coach first. Um, OK.
The game Ausmus and Harbaugh were at, the Tigers won.

Unless Ausmus is flying around in a helicopter like he's Will Ferrell at spring training.

Erie Warrior

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,827.50
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Assmuss is the fault every time. To bad jimbo can't manage both teams. Coaching wolverines to a national title will take all his time

Do you really believe this shit? The fuck does Jimmy sleep over know about baseball?

dougplayer

D Back and ranger fans are GAF....
Hoopla Cash
$ 234.43
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Jimbo got them a 7 run lead. He is down in florida. Open practice. ....stealing florida and alabama players. He said no texian kids...not tough enough

Erie Warrior

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,827.50
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The game Ausmus and Harbaugh were at, the Tigers won.

Unless Ausmus is flying around in a helicopter like he's Will Ferrell at spring training.

Ah, Ok. I only watched part of the Tribe's game today. I didn't see anything on any other team. Sadly, the same announcers are back for the Tribe.

dougplayer

D Back and ranger fans are GAF....
Hoopla Cash
$ 234.43
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Don't ever doubt jimbo!!! He has urban scared shitless. Jump on 4 the big win this year

Omar 382

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sorry omar. We are not connecting. You are saying statistics make you a smarter player. In my view you have this 100% totally backwards. You play the game FIRST. You are talking about managing a game or being a general manager of a fantasy team. I am talking about putting your feet on a baseball field! Being the PLAYER. Your focus is WATCHING the game and messing with the mathematical possibilities that arise from that PLAYING.

Maybe I cannot connect here. My fault. Is there no desire to watch Jose Iglesias move up the middle and take a ground ball, flip it backhand to the second basemen to start a double play? Just for the beauty? If not, then there must be no interest to go out on the field and try to duplicate it yourself. Or to hit a ball breaking away from you. Or sliding around a tag? Damn....to be 16 again and have the reflexes to get out on a diamond and field ground balls, move under a pop up. Stats would not cross my mind. Omar....get an old glove and put your face in it, take a deep breath...that's baseball....not WAR.

Sorry....old man is getting nostalgic.
I love baseball. I love seeing great plays. I love watching Madison Bumgarner pitch and Giancarlo Stanton hitting 500 foot home runs and Mike Trout being Mike Trout. But at the end of the day the only thing I care about is winning. And how do you win? By objectively looking at players and their contributions and picking the best players in the most cost-effective way possible. That's baseball to me

Iffster

Dude
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I love baseball. I love seeing great plays. I love watching Madison Bumgarner pitch and Giancarlo Stanton hitting 500 foot home runs and Mike Trout being Mike Trout. But at the end of the day the only thing I care about is winning. And how do you win? By objectively looking at players and their contributions and picking the best players in the most cost-effective way possible. That's baseball to me

I cared about winning too. But I thought winning was knowing how to hit and field a baseball, and/or throwing strikes, learning how to hit or throw a good curveball, knowing when to move to the left or right for particular batters, learning how to take a lead off first....but most of all...scoring more runs than the other team. No offense, but you watch and study baseball. I played and learned baseball.

Trust me omar, in the long run, you need me and people like me (in younger form)....more than we need you. I can get players and put together a baseball game without using any kind of stats. You can't get your stats without those players.

Omar 382

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I cared about winning too. But I thought winning was knowing how to hit and field a baseball, and/or throwing strikes, learning how to hit or throw a good curveball, knowing when to move to the left or right for particular batters, learning how to take a lead off first....but most of all...scoring more runs than the other team. No offense, but you watch and study baseball. I played and learned baseball.

Trust me omar, in the long run, you need me and people like me (in younger form)....more than we need you. I can get players and put together a baseball game without using any kind of stats. You can't get your stats without those players.
Are you suggesting MLB will cease to exist if you and "people like you" revolt? What the fuck are you smoking

Omar 382

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Last time I checked, I wasn't firing up spread sheets and computing data on your hillbilly beer softball league

SlinkyRedfoot

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Last time I checked, I wasn't firing up spread sheets and computing data on your hillbilly beer softball league

I'm like greased fucking lightening on a 10-key.

Seriously. I'll make one of those muthafuckers smoke.

MiamiVice

Well Liked Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,705.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm smoking an American Spirit yellow
One of my employees smokes American Spirit... The kind in the bag you have to self roll... Every time I see him doing it I want to smack the shit out of him. Smoking is one thing.. but anyone that self rolls cigarettes most likely has sucked a few penises in their day.

SlinkyRedfoot

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
One of my employees smokes American Spirit... The kind in the bag you have to self roll... Every time I see him doing it I want to smack the shit out of him. Smoking is one thing.. but anyone that self rolls cigarettes most likely has sucked a few penises in their day.

If I had to guess which employee it was, I'd go with one of the Woodys, or Robocop.

image.jpeg