• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

A.L. Central Discussion 2016

Iffster

Dude
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Can we get back to Iglesias being hurt more than he isn't?

I have no faith in that guy. IMO, his only value comes due to the fact that 'The Rock' is on his right, playing 3rd. When he is healthy, I guess that is a plus.

broncosmitty

Banned in Europe
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,206.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I have no faith in that guy. IMO, his only value comes due to the fact that 'The Rock' is on his right, playing 3rd. When he is healthy, I guess that is a plus.
I'm wondering if Rominie gets the starts at short or if Machado comes up to start.

We shall see...

Iffster

Dude
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Steven Moya - Vice's Pick to Click, the last few years, hits a two run homer in the ninth. Moya handed a ticket to Milwaukee after rounding third.

MiamiVice

Well Liked Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,705.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Moya with a bomb. Dude crushed that.

MiamiVice

Well Liked Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,705.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Steven Moya - Vice's Pick to Click, the last few years, hits a two run homer in the ninth. Moya handed a ticket to Milwaukee after rounding third.
When have I ever said anything about Moya and making the Tiger's roster?

MiamiVice

Well Liked Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,705.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I hope that Moya tears it up in AAA this year... so he can be traded at the deadline for something useful.

SlinkyRedfoot

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
LOL... based on what? You ask me that all the time... so based on what?

First, 2014 and 2015 were remarkably consistent. It wasn't the downward trend you're trying to portray it as. So I think it's a reasonable assumption that he'll at least continue that level of performance.

Second, he's entering his baseball prime, so I also think it's a reasonable assumption that he could improve.

Third, I'm thinking that at some point he'll have to mature -- even a small extent -- as a hitter. He's a league leader in swinging at pitches outside of the zone and had the lowest walk rate in the league last year. He's particularly bad at sliders low and away. If he could get some of this under control, start looking for recipes for crow.

SlinkyRedfoot

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
based on what? You ask me that all the time... so based on what?

First, 2014 and 2015 were remarkably consistent. It wasn't the downward trend you're trying to portray it as. So I think it's a reasonable assumption that he'll at least continue that level of performance.

Second, he's entering his baseball prime, so I also think it's a reasonable assumption that he could improve.

Third, I'm thinking that at some point he'll have to mature -- even a small extent -- as a hitter. He's a league leader in swinging at pitches outside of the zone and had the lowest walk rate in the league last year. He's particularly bad at sliders low and away. If he could get some of this under control, start looking for recipes for crow.

For the record, Vice, that's how you answer a "based on what" question. Not, "because he's a Royal, and I'm retarded."

MiamiVice

Well Liked Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,705.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

He doesn't take walks.. doesn't get on base enough... He can't hit left handed pitching worth a shit... The guy is an average bat at best.

MiamiVice

Well Liked Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,705.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
lol, Matt Weiters

Concussion problems? Na

Knees? Na

Tommy John surgery, yeah

Reason they say he won't be catching in Baltimore after this year.....MONEY
You were to stupid to look and see Wieters gets injured all the time... You are a fucking idiot da55bums.

MiamiVice

Well Liked Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,705.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
For the record, Vice, that's how you answer a "based on what" question. Not, "because he's a Royal, and I'm retarded."
I like Perez.. I am not the only one that thinks its far fetched he will remain a catcher into his 30's... and I am not the only one that thinks his bat isn't anything that impressive.

da55bums

Royals -when they do win its a WS RING.
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.28
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You were to stupid to look and see Wieters gets injured all the time... You are a fucking idiot da55bums.

you didn't even read it you tard,

guy projected Weiters to have the single greatest season an O's catcher has ever had, lol