• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

A.L. Central Discussion 2016

Iffster

Dude
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Unbelievable! Vice is going around 'bullshitting' and 'disliking' every post I have made in the last couple of days. Hard to believe that this guy wanted us to believe the modern day "Superman" life style he claimed to have.

Iffster

Dude
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I guess handicappers was spared a girly slap from Vice when he didn't travel from Texas to Miami to meet Vice at Jason's Deli. (I still can't believe Vice actually fell for that and drove to a Jason's Deli near Miami. Shit, they could put that on TV or some Youtube video. Funny stuff.

Iffster

Dude
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And now, the self-professed Internet tough guy, ex-Marine, kick-ass poster of SportsHoopla delivers us a post with a video of girly slaps. I am getting more and more confused. What will be next? We will find out that those 8 businesses Vice owns are actually porta-potties? Vice, change your name to Enigma...it fits you better.

Iffster

Dude
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Baseball........

No love for the Tigers. Lots and lots of predictions for 2016, and I have not found any that predict Detroit taking the AL Central. Lot of 2nd places, but first is usually KC or Clev. One even picked White Sox. I am sure the 2015 last place finish had a lot of effect on predictions.

handicappers

FAT STACKS BITCHES
Hoopla Cash
$ 196,499.66
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
thank god bums.. i thought you might have offed yourself when I pointed out that you and your dad have the same listed address online. Say Hi to Charlie for me!

I guess Quality Technology must have just had you slaving away... its all good though. Welcome back!!

@fordman84

No wonder he keeps following everyone around giving BS ratings. He mad

Unbelievable! Vice is going around 'bullshitting' and 'disliking' every post I have made in the last couple of days. Hard to believe that this guy wanted us to believe the modern day "Superman" life style he claimed to have.

He's doing the same thing to me, too. Did he really tell you that he would be happy if you died? Seems he wants you and Bums dead and wants to pretend fight everyone else.

MiamiVice

Well Liked Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,705.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
speaking of people following others around giving BS ratings...

Latest Alerts _ SportsHoopla Sports Forums.jpg

MiamiVice

Well Liked Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,705.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
you have to love when trolls are beaten and then run to a mod for help.... sad... but you have to love it.

Iffster

Dude
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Vice is a child. The only question left is whether this child is inhabiting a body of an adult?

Iffster

Dude
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I hope baseball talk will resume here - minus miamivice. Good exchanges were present without him. Mild insults at times....but no one got personal. No threats. As soon as Vice showed up, you either agreed with him (and his often cherry-picked or fudged stats) or you got personally attacked. Imagine getting personal insults thrown at you because you did not agree with Vice that the Indians should not have signed Juan Uribe! Yeah - Juan Uribe!!!!

Iffster

Dude
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Awwwww....poor baby Vice.....the tough ex-Marine.....didn't like my post. How is your fantasy life today Vice?

Iffster

Dude
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Too bad we can't discuss Detroit's very questionable starting rotation. Most so-called experts rank it no better than middle of the pack for all 30 teams. I recall you felt the addition of Zimmermann put the Tigers near the top. IMO, Zimmermann is a border line ace, and he is followed by three question marks in Verlander, Sanchez, and Norris. And then, dragging up the rear is a grossly overpaid Pelfrey. Not a group to get overly excited about. The offense will have to be at its peak to make these guys W/L records look good, even though their other numbers may be shoddy.

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Too bad we can't discuss Detroit's very questionable starting rotation. Most so-called experts rank it no better than middle of the pack for all 30 teams. I recall you felt the addition of Zimmermann put the Tigers near the top. IMO, Zimmermann is a border line ace, and he is followed by three question marks in Verlander, Sanchez, and Norris. And then, dragging up the rear is a grossly overpaid Pelfrey. Not a group to get overly excited about. The offense will have to be at its peak to make these guys W/L records look good, even though their other numbers may be shoddy.
Zimmerman an ace? It seems the Nationals got rid of him at the right time....a 3.6 ERA and 1.2 WHIP coming over from the NL is probably sure to go up. I understand the price of pitching is totally insane right now- but that is awfully expensive for a guy who is definitely an above average starter- but hardly dominant.

Verlander is a big time question mark that could go either way- personally- after he had all the rest and had a fresh arm he pitched well during that run in the 2nd half....lets see this year if he can keep up that arm strength and effectiveness for a full 180-200 innings- because for the most part this guy has been on a downward slide for years now.

If the Tigers dont get very good contributions from those 2- its could get really really rough for them as the next 3 guys do not scare anyone. IF Zimm and Verlander can each win 15+ games and give the Tigers 180 innings of 3.5 ERA ball- the Tigers will be rotation wont hurt them like it did last year- despite having Price for the majority of the year- who STILL is a true ace.

Gulf of Brazil

Hoopla Cash
$ 4,227.03
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Injury concerns with JV and Sanchez is where it's at for me.

Sanchez has missed nearly 6 weeks or so three consecutive years. That's downright scary. If he can revert back to early on productive 2014 where he keeping the ball down before once again having shoulder's issues then he may bounce back. Last years career HR's given up hopefully are an abberation It's still highly questionable though.

JV seemed to recover nicely after his first 6 starts coming back. I thought he should have spent an extra 2-3 weeks in rehab before coming back up to MLB level. He got screwed several times with poor RP but his velocity was so much better later on in August and first of September onward. I highly doubt we'll see those days of getting into 8th inning and beyond or pulling out a 98-99 mph heater late either. If he could trust himself to paint the corners and be consistent the he should be fine.

What will Norris' IP limit be this year. 150 ? 160 ?