• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

A.L. Central Discussion 2016

MiamiVice

Well Liked Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,705.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hammer ain't concerned about hits and views really either.

Otherwise a lot of lightning rod posters would still be upping the hits and views for tHoop.
if this was true.. why did he have a message on the opening page a few weeks back about not using ad blockers so he can pay for the site?

SlinkyRedfoot

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
you were the one that took it away from baseball with child like insults because i don't agree with you.

That is absolutely false. I asked you a series of straightforward questions. You either ignored them, answered them with inaccuracies or digressed. Finally I conceded the fact that you are the dumbest mother fucker on the hoop.

MiamiVice

Well Liked Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,705.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That is absolutely false. I asked you a series of straightforward questions. You either ignored them, answered them with inaccuracies or digressed. Finally I conceded the fact that you are the dumbest mother fucker on the hoop.
me not agreeing with you so you insult.. ok.. i get it..

HammerDown

Supporting Member Level 3
Hoopla Cash
$ 198.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hammer ain't concerned about hits and views really either.

Otherwise a lot of lightning rod posters would still be upping the hits and views for tHoop.

This website costs me money.

A lot of money.

But that's okay. These ignorant loudmouth fucktards can keep pretending like I give a fiddler's fuck about some stupid thread full of blowhards.

"Pleeeeease, guys! Don't stop running your stupid mouth! I'm getting filthy rotten stinking rich on your stupid-ass opinions on AL Central baseball!!!" :hope:

:L

SlinkyRedfoot

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
me not agreeing with you so you insult.. ok.. i get it..

Honestly, you get nothing.

We're not talking about opinions. We're talking about things that can be proven. You're just wrong over and over again. Even when you're not insulting people, you have nothing of value to add to a baseball discussion.

MiamiVice

Well Liked Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,705.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This website costs me money.

A lot of money.

But that's okay. These ignorant loudmouth fucktards can keep pretending like I give a fiddler's fuck about some stupid thread full of blowhards.

"Pleeeeease, guys! Don't stop running your stupid mouth! I'm getting filthy rotten stinking rich on your stupid-ass opinions on AL Central baseball!!!" :hope:

:L
I doubt you are getting rich.. but it most certainly helps you bring in ad revenue.

MiamiVice

Well Liked Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,705.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Honestly, you get nothing.

We're not talking about opinions. We're talking about things that can be proven. You're just wrong over and over again. Even when you're not insulting people, you have nothing of value to add to a baseball discussion.
you have to love a guy that continually insults people crying about someone insulting people.

SlinkyRedfoot

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
you have to love a guy that continually insults people crying about someone insulting people.

I'm not crying about a single thing. I'm calling you the dumbest mother fucker on tHoop. You've offered further evidence by not understanding what's going on here.

MiamiVice

Well Liked Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,705.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I pay good money to give ignorant fucktards like you a platform to run your big fat mouth.

Show some respect, motherfucker.
i do respect you. you provide a nice platform. thank you.

MiamiVice

Well Liked Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,705.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm not crying about a single thing. I'm calling you the dumbest mother fucker on tHoop. You've offered further evidence by not understanding what's going on here.
what is going on here?

broncosmitty

Banned in Europe
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,206.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
if this was true.. why did he have a message on the opening page a few weeks back about not using ad blockers so he can pay for the site?
You should ask him.

I'm sure he would be happy to expand further.

broncosmitty

Banned in Europe
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,206.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Nice to see at least one guy is able to get a crystal clear message across.