• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

A.L. Central Discussion 2016

SlinkyRedfoot

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
my presence on this thread increases the views and posts by a rate none of you could do... I am the donald trump of sports SportsHoopla.

"I own sports SportsHoopla because I'm willing to say the dumbest shit"

Knock yourself out, son.

da55bums

Royals -when they do win its a WS RING.
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.28
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
if one was to want a gay orgy.. why would they want to meet at Jason's deli? Just curious the thought process there.

not sure, you wanted to touch another man at Jason's Deli earlier, thought that was your "meeting" spot

Erie Warrior

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,827.50
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
MLB 2016 Payroll Tracker

Indians have the lowest payroll in the AL Central... the guy is a cheap ass.. He has below average hitters littering his lineup and 2 of those hitters are in the outfield where he could have easily upgraded those positions this offseason....

Hence why we don't go to games.

SlinkyRedfoot

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
"I own sports SportsHoopla because I'm willing to say the dumbest shit"

I have to say, this seems like an ongoing theme of folks from CBS. "If I drive a lot of posts by saying stupid shit, that makes me an awesome troll, and I'm important." Seems like a sad place to be.

Gulf of Brazil

Hoopla Cash
$ 4,227.03
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
i love how there is a group of faggots on this site that try to gang up on me only.. its quite interesting behavior...

I think he is asking for a gay orgy and wants us all to meet at Jason's deli.

I'm staying away. not my thing.

plus, internet tough guy's like Crockett/Tubbs scare the beejeezus out of me. plus I'm pennyless and couldn't afford to make the SHO

MiamiVice

Well Liked Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,705.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I have to say, this seems like an ongoing theme of folks from CBS. "If I drive a lot of posts by saying stupid shit, that makes me an awesome troll, and I'm important." Seems like a sad place to be.
one of you invited handicappers here... i believe it was you.. could be wrong.. but one of you went to the thread that freak hangs out on and got him over here... you must like it.

broncosmitty

Banned in Europe
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,206.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
i get the feeling you know a little bit about closets.
I do.

Hung a door on one earlier. Fixed the ceiling on another around lunch. Several that need to be painted before Friday. Theyre found in most rooms and corridors.

There isn't much to a closet really. Three walks and a ceiling is it, typically. Maybe you got some shelving, maybe not. I'm not angry when I'm in one, but I always know I can leave if I start feeling claustrophobic.

SlinkyRedfoot

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
you seem to enjoy viewing my posts and responding...

Actually, today you started with baseball and I wanted to see if we could have a decent conversation. Literally every thing you posted was either completely inaccurate, or retarded conjecture with nothing of any substance to back it up.

All this, "I'm an awesome troll, Jason's Deli" bullshit is growing tiresome to me pretty quickly.

broncosmitty

Banned in Europe
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,206.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Do we honestly care if this thread has all the views and posts? I don't think anyone does outside of maybe @HammerDown
Hammer ain't concerned about hits and views really either.

Otherwise a lot of lightning rod posters would still be upping the hits and views for tHoop.

SlinkyRedfoot

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
one of you invited handicappers here... i believe it was you.. could be wrong.. but one of you went to the thread that freak hangs out on and got him over here... you must like it.

Keeping consistent, you're wrong.

MiamiVice

Well Liked Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,705.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Actually, today you started with baseball and I wanted to see if we could have a decent conversation. Literally every thing you posted was either completely inaccurate, or retarded conjecture with nothing of any substance to back it up.

All this, "I'm an awesome troll, Jason's Deli" bullshit is growing tiresome to me pretty quickly.
you were the one that took it away from baseball with child like insults because i don't agree with you.

MiamiVice

Well Liked Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,705.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's my understanding that it's not even that big a deal to him.
i guess he doesn't like making money off ads then... funny.. there was something on the site a few weeks back asking us to take off ad blockers to make sure the site can make money...