• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

A.L. Central Discussion 2016

handicappers

FAT STACKS BITCHES
Hoopla Cash
$ 196,499.66
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
lol, sure, your track record of paying bets is pretty solid.

2014 Royals won't make the post season-its not going to happen, 2015 Royals won't win the WS-its not going to happen. 2016- Royals will trade Eric Hosmer. Your pretty consistently wrong.

Just like I have the Twins winning the central. You foolishly make stupid remarks about the Royals every year and every season they end up proving wrong. It has nothing to do with homerism, it has everything to do with your choice to just make shit up to start arguments.

Sal has as much chance as landing on the DL as James McCann, he has a better chance of not hitting the DL than Jose Inglesis....who has yet to complete a MLB season.

What do you mean? Did sissy pants make a wager and not pay up? That's bush league.

da55bums

Royals -when they do win its a WS RING.
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.28
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
well the entire argument started about SAL PEREZ... bums brought up Iglesias... because that is how he counters any negative thing I say about the Royals.. with stupid shit that is meaningless to the initial argument.

Iglesias past has nothing to do with the fact that there is a HIGH probability Perez hits the DL this year.

You said Sal would get injuried in 2016. I said he has the same chance as every MLB player. Enrique Inglesis has just as much chance as Sal landing on the DL.

Now you have twisted once again...saying that its ok to say Sal will hit the DL in 2016 but stupid to say Jose will hit the DL in 2016.

So Sal's PAST shouldn't effect his chance at the DL if Inglesis's past doesn't....your reasonings are always retard and always boil down to Royals players suck, Tigers players are awesome.

James McCann, Inglesis, Verlander, Miggy and DEFINATELY VMart have just as good of odds landing on the DL as Perez

That's why talking baseball with you always ends up a disaster for anyone.

MiamiVice

Well Liked Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,705.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If all of you are so confident in Sal Perez lasting another full season without seeing the DL.. why not bet me.

If Perez hits the DL... you leave SportsHoopla... If he makes the entire season of 2016 without going on the DL.. i am permanently banned.

We can do money.. but I know you guys are to scared for that.

MiamiVice

Well Liked Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,705.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You said Sal would get injuried in 2016. I said he has the same chance as every MLB player. Enrique Inglesis has just as much chance as Sal landing on the DL.

Now you have twisted once again...saying that its ok to say Sal will hit the DL in 2016 but stupid to say Jose will hit the DL in 2016.

So Sal's PAST shouldn't effect his chance at the DL if Inglesis's past doesn't....your reasonings are always retard and always boil down to Royals players suck, Tigers players are awesome.

James McCann, Inglesis, Verlander, Miggy and DEFINATELY VMart have just as good of odds landing on the DL as Perez

That's why talking baseball with you always ends up a disaster for anyone.
I offered this bums
You chose.. Who ever goes on the DL first... Perez or Iglesias... The loser gets a lifetime ban from SportsHoopla....

I got Iglesias.. You got Perez...

You want to take the bet?

SlinkyRedfoot

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
well you would be ignoring the fact he was on the DL for a concussion then.. which is fine if the entire argument was about his ability to stay healthy.

So, if you had to pick the healthier one of two guys where one has averaged 561 PAs over the last three seasons and the other has never had more than 460 in a season, you're going with "they're equal?"

You're either being disingenuous or you're fucking stupid. Perhaps both.

handicappers

FAT STACKS BITCHES
Hoopla Cash
$ 196,499.66
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So, if you had to pick the healthier one of two guys where one has averaged 561 PAs over the last three seasons and the other has never had more than 460 in a season, you're going with "they're equal?"

Denzel-Washington-Boom-Gif.gif

MiamiVice

Well Liked Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,705.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Take my bet than slinky....

I got Iglesias.... You got Perez.. first one to hit the DL loses... Loser gets a permanent ban from SportsHoopla.

MiamiVice

Well Liked Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,705.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Im putting all the chips on the table.

Do you guys call?

We can do money to if you like... I am not scared at all.

handicappers

FAT STACKS BITCHES
Hoopla Cash
$ 196,499.66
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Take my bet than slinky....

I got Iglesias.... You got Perez.. first one to hit the DL loses... Loser gets a permanent ban from SportsHoopla.

you'll be banned before the All-Star break so your bet is stupid.

what's all this talk about you not honoring your bets that you lose? A fake Marine welcher....awesome.

MiamiVice

Well Liked Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,705.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
you'll be banned before the All-Star break so your bet is stupid.

what's all this talk about you not honoring your bets that you lose? A fake Marine welcher....awesome.
have a good night guy.

let me know if i have any takers for the bet.

Fountain City Blues

Love Everybody
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I disagree. Perez has played three consecutive full catchers seasons.

To which @MiamiVice responds...

no... actually he hasn't... he has played 2.

He was on the DL in 2013 for a concussion.

Then I point out Perez was 5th in games played that year among qualified catchers (138) to which @MiamiVice responds....

it doesn't matter he was on the DL in 2013. He also was on the bereavement list[LOL!] but i won't hold that against him.

08/11/2013 KC Removed From 7-Day DL - (Concussion)
08/04/2013 KC Placed On 7-Day DL - (Concussion)
06/04/2013 KC Reinstated From Restricted List
06/02/2013 KC Reinstated From Bereavement/Family Medical Emergency List
06/02/2013 KC Placed On Restricted List
05/26/2013 KC Placed On Bereavement/Family Medical Emergency List
06/22/2012 KC Recalled From Minors Rehab - Rehab Assignment
06/22/2012 KC Removed From 60-Day DL - (Torn lateral meniscus, left knee)
06/07/2012 KC Sent To Minors For Rehabilitation - For Rehabilitation
03/20/2012 KC Placed On 60-Day DL - (Torn lateral meniscus, left knee)

:clap:

da55bums

Royals -when they do win its a WS RING.
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.28
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What do you mean? Did sissy pants make a wager and not pay up? That's bush league.

yeah, back in 2013 he had his "trash the Royals" thing for stupid reasons going strong for 7 or so years...

I finally agreed to a wager with him. The winner would get 2 post season tickets from the other. The Royals would make the post season before the Tigers won a World Series....he "oh, I will definitely take that bet"

2014 - Royals make post season

Literally MiamiVice couldn't be found for the first time in 7 years on the net for Oct/Nov. Didn't "reappear" until after the 2014 world series and hasn't been off the net a day since.

for 10 years I have seen the guy on the net - its the only time he has vanished. It was pretty awesome to not hear his moronic posts during the Royals 2014 run...so I still won.

MiamiVice

Well Liked Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,705.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think your reputation as a welcher has people reticent to bet with you.
you can easily enforce this bet. i am sure fordman or hammerdown would gladly help enforce it when the time comes.

handicappers

FAT STACKS BITCHES
Hoopla Cash
$ 196,499.66
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
yeah, back in 2013 he had his "trash the Royals" thing for stupid reasons going strong for 7 or so years...

I finally agreed to a wager with him. The winner would get 2 post season tickets from the other. The Royals would make the post season before the Tigers won a World Series....he "oh, I will definitely take that bet"

Literally MiamiVice couldn't be found for the first time in 7 years on the net for Oct/Nov. Didn't "reappear" until after the 2014 world series and hasn't been off the net a day since.

for 10 years I have seen the guy on the net - its the only time he has vanished. It was pretty awesome to not hear his moronic posts during the Royals 2014 run...so I still won.

So he never sent you the tickets? What an asshole. He should get his face slapped for being such a pussy.

MiamiVice

Well Liked Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,705.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
To which @MiamiVice responds...

Then I point out Perez was 5th in games played that year among qualified catchers (138) to which @MiamiVice responds....

:clap:
yeah.. pretty much think going on the DL means he didn't play a full season.... you are arguing semantics.. just because most catchers don't play a ton of games doesn't mean the fact he was 5h makes his 2013 season a complete season.. he missed games multiple times for bereavement and injury.

MiamiVice

Well Liked Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,705.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

not true.. i was no where around this site from Nov to i believe January recently. I was out of the country.