• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

A.L. Central Discussion 2016

SlinkyRedfoot

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Seriously for a moment.....there are other posters here. Howie, for example. slinky, stanmarsh. I know NOTHING about there personal lives. Don't care to know. But Vice....he has bragged about HIS life constantly. Why? Just think about the WHY!

Winner.

MiamiVice

Well Liked Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,705.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Seriously for a moment.....there are other posters here. Howie, for example. slinky, stanmarsh. I know NOTHING about there personal lives. Don't care to know. But Vice....he has bragged about HIS life constantly. Why? Just think about the WHY!
you are the only one that keeps bringing it up.. you and slinky... da55bums doesn't even do it anymore because of how humiliated he is. That guy hasn't posted here since I outed him for living with his parents... probably offed himself.

Iffster

Dude
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
you are the only one that keeps bringing it up.. you and slinky... da55bums doesn't even do it anymore because of how humiliated he is. That guy hasn't posted here since I outed him for living with his parents... probably offed himself.

Does not answer the question....WHY?

Howie115

'Tis but a scratch...
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Tiger gains, July 2015-present (players likely to be at the MLB level):

STARTERS --
Jordan Zimmermann, Daniel Norris, Matt Boyd, Mike Pelfrey

RELIEVERS --
Francisco Rodriguez, Mark Lowe, Justin Wilson

CATCHERS --
Jarrod Saltalamacchia

INFIELDERS --
Mike Aviles

OUTFIELDERS --
Justin Upton, Cameron Maybin

Tiger Losses July 2015-present:

STARTERS --
David Price, Alfredo Simon, Kyle Lobstein

RELIEVERS --
Al Albuquerque, Joakim Soria, Ian Krol, Tom Gorzelanny, Neftali Feliz

CATCHERS --
Alex Avila

OUTFIELDERS --
Yoenis Cespedes, Rajai Davis

Lots of addition by subtraction in the players they lost. I wouldn't want any of the pitchers not named Price back, except maybe Soria as a setup guy. And if we get full or nearly-full seasons from Cabrera, V-mart and Verlander, the 2016 Tigers look a hell of a lot better than 2015.

MiamiVice

Well Liked Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,705.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
"I just came back to act tough and got my ass handed to me, I'm gonna go wash some dishes"
you can get your ass handed to you on a internet chat site? Crazy. I would like to see that.

Iffster

Dude
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sad that Vice does not even comprehend that he isn't the first to create an Internet life. Totally self absorbed, I suppose.

MiamiVice

Well Liked Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,705.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
@SlinkyRedfoot Whats wrong... don't want to talk about WS titles that miggy has over Thome?

MiamiVice

Well Liked Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,705.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

STARTERS --

RELIEVERS --

CATCHERS --
Jarrod Saltalamacchia

INFIELDERS --
Mike Aviles

OUTFIELDERS --

STARTERS --

RELIEVERS --

CATCHERS --
Alex Avila

OUTFIELDERS --

Lots of addition by subtraction in the players they lost. I wouldn't want any of the pitchers not named Price back, except maybe Soria as a setup guy. And if we get full or nearly-full seasons from Cabrera, V-mart and Verlander, the 2016 Tigers look a hell of a lot better than 2015.
The funny part is the Indians fan that came on here talking about this after the Indians had possibly the worst offseason of any AL Central team. At least the Twins have young talent to call up and lean on. The Indians signed two 35 year olds.... lol.. you want to talk about a team that didn't do shit last year not doing enough... You might want to start in Cleveland.

MiamiVice

Well Liked Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,705.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sad that Vice does not even comprehend that he isn't the first to create an Internet life. Totally self absorbed, I suppose.
I am still trying to figure out why you talk more about my supposed "internet life" than you do about baseball on this site.

Iffster

Dude
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

STARTERS --

RELIEVERS --

CATCHERS --
Jarrod Saltalamacchia

INFIELDERS --
Mike Aviles

OUTFIELDERS --

STARTERS --

RELIEVERS --

CATCHERS --
Alex Avila

OUTFIELDERS --

I don't know....basically, it is add Zimmerman and Upton for Price and Cespedes. Tigers did add Maybin, but he isn't a ton better than Tigers expected Gose or Davis to be. Bullpen looks better, just with Nathan being gone. But it is still a question mark. I'd say Detroit's 2016 version is better - only if key players are healthy

MiamiVice

Well Liked Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,705.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Read the last few pages, then look in the mirror.
LOL... Seriously.. do you think I would even be able to make it to a mirror before I stopped giving a fuck about what you clowns post here?

SlinkyRedfoot

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The funny part is the Indians fan that came on here talking about this after the Indians had possibly the worst offseason of any AL Central team. At least the Twins have young talent to call up and lean on. The Indians signed two 35 year olds.... lol.. you want to talk about a team that didn't do shit last year not doing enough... You might want to start in Cleveland.

Tell me again, which team did you pick to win the central?

MiamiVice

Well Liked Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,705.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't know....basically, it is add Zimmerman and Upton for Price and Cespedes. Tigers did add Maybin, but he isn't a ton better than Tigers expected Gose or Davis to be. Bullpen looks better, just with Nathan being gone. But it is still a question mark. I'd say Detroit's 2016 version is better - only if key players are healthy
Um.. No...

The Tigers have 9 new players on the 25 man roster. They have 3 new relievers to form a completely rebuilt bullpen. They have way more pitching depth. Health is going to dictate what happens.. clearly.. but to say its basically zimmerman for price and upton for cespedes is not true in the slightest. The bullpen was the biggest issue last year.. and it is completely rebuilt.

Iffster

Dude
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Howie....don't forget....a lot of fans were excited over the addition (and early results) of Simons and Greene. There was great expectations for the 2015 club. Many fans predicted an easy AL Central win over a weak division.

MiamiVice

Well Liked Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,705.14
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Tell me again, which team did you pick to win the central?
Indians... But that can change as the season progresses and I feel more comfortable with the health of the Tigers.