• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

5,000 Posts for a Flyers Cup in 2018!

raptorlife4

Long Time Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,850.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wouldnt it be nice for Nolan Patrick to have a nice coming out party and have a nice little run

Psych-Ward

Padded cells optional
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
th.jpeg

Be at game 3......looking for a slobber-knocker!!!!!

IMO the key to this series is Konecny and Sanhiem getting under Crosby's skin.....pissing him off and keeping him pissed off.....he can't play for shit when his snowflake ass is all upset.....poor wittle baby Sidney.

Chris p Bacon

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So just read an article on Hagg, says he was injured and was scheduled to sit out 2 weeks, came back after only a week, played in the Caps and Red Wing games and has been gone since. Hopefully he's better if injury was the case.

chy1127

Peace & Love, Peace & Luv
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So just read an article on Hagg, says he was injured and was scheduled to sit out 2 weeks, came back after only a week, played in the Caps and Red Wing games and has been gone since. Hopefully he's better if injury was the case.
I read another one that said Hakstol did not like him paired with Gudas. He likes Sanheim with A Mac better than A Mac with Hagg. If we didn't need some physical presence out there, I would say play Hagg for Gudas. Hagg can hit but Gudas is definitely more physical.

Chris p Bacon

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I read another one that said Hakstol did not like him paired with Gudas. He likes Sanheim with A Mac better than A Mac with Hagg. If we didn't need some physical presence out there, I would say play Hagg for Gudas. Hagg can hit but Gudas is definitely more physical.
Well if this angle is true than I agree, Bench Gudas for Hagg,

Maverick426h

Junior Mint
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Technically, they both played in 70 games this season and Hagg had 68 more hits. Gudas has the edge in experience, slight edges in offense and blocked shots, but not much else. I would play Hagg, but it's a tough call.

Chris p Bacon

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Was able to score a couple tix to game 3 Av's-Preds series, probably only 2 games here but better than none lol. I predict the preds 4-1 or 4-2, the best of the west are on a roll.

awaz

Hoopla Cash
$ 191.67
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Technically, they both played in 70 games this season and Hagg had 68 more hits. Gudas has the edge in experience, slight edges in offense and blocked shots, but not much else. I would play Hagg, but it's a tough call.

I go Hagg over Gudas as well. I also think Manning has played better than Gudas this season for the most part. Which makes me sad to say.

But Hak has said many times that they need a RHD in the lineup and Gudas is the only one they've got.

Chris p Bacon

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I go Hagg over Gudas as well. I also think Manning has played better than Gudas this season for the most part. Which makes me sad to say.

But Hak has said many times that they need a RHD in the lineup and Gudas is the only one they've got.
Yep and that is sad, Makes you think we could've been looking for one at the trade deadline? Not sure who was out there and for what price but a stab at someone decent maybe?:noidea:

lasgop8

Lets do this!
Hoopla Cash
$ 900.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I like Hagg over Gudas as much as the next guy but do we really want to bring back a player who hasn't played in a game situation in three weeks against the speedy Penqueers.

chy1127

Peace & Love, Peace & Luv
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hagg does hit more but Gudas is more physical.

raptorlife4

Long Time Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,850.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We will see both Hagg and Gudas before the playoffs are over

awaz

Hoopla Cash
$ 191.67
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I like Hagg over Gudas as much as the next guy but do we really want to bring back a player who hasn't played in a game situation in three weeks against the speedy Penqueers.

Fair point. I think you gotta take the short term hit to get him back in though. Lots of articles out there talking about how they shorten the bench in the playoffs, you could limit him to 10 minutes in the first game to get him up to speed?

I bet Hak rides Provorov and Ghost into the ground in this series. If I were him, that's what i'd do too. I'd want to see them at 27+ minutes each in every game (barring a blowout situation).

raptorlife4

Long Time Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,850.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Fair point. I think you gotta take the short term hit to get him back in though. Lots of articles out there talking about how they shorten the bench in the playoffs, you could limit him to 10 minutes in the first game to get him up to speed?

I bet Hak rides Provorov and Ghost into the ground in this series. If I were him, that's what i'd do too. I'd want to see them at 27+ minutes each in every game (barring a blowout situation).

We dont stand a chance if we dont use them as much as possible
Just hope neither gets hurt