• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

5,000 Posts for a Flyers Cup in 2018!

Maverick426h

Junior Mint
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Unless we can grab home ice, I think we're better off just facing Washington, but we do not want NJ to slip by us.

If the Devils win out, we're forced to get at least 5 out of 6 remaining points to stay ahead of them. Then we're also in a position of likely passing the loser of the Pens/Jackets game on Thursday.

As much as I'd love to pass Shitsburgh or take them out in round one, I think those are both unlikely scenarios. We would need to win out and have them lose to Columbus in order to pass them. If we face them however, I'm not sure if we have the confidence to get it done, having been swept by them this regular season, given their overall resume and that they are 29-9-2 on home ice.

Meanwhile, we went 3-1 against Washington, they don't have the powerhouse team they've had in the past or the Cup pedigree either. We could probably strike a lot more fear in them in round one than all of these other teams.

Chris p Bacon

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Okay Flyer fans, A very important 6 points starts tonight. I'm hoping to see a real playoff team these last 3 games, I think they need to get into that mindset now because wherever we end up it's going to be a war with whomever. I would like to see Elliott get some time but wont be overly mad if he's healthy for the playoffs. He could give this team a serious boost as they seem to play hard with him in net. IMO the playoffs for us kind of start today so I hope I see that team.

Chris p Bacon

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Also on a side note

The Eagles, Now Villanova. Is there a little magic in the air in Philly these days?:D

lasgop8

Lets do this!
Hoopla Cash
$ 900.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Unless we can grab home ice, I think we're better off just facing Washington, but we do not want NJ to slip by us.

If the Devils win out, we're forced to get at least 5 out of 6 remaining points to stay ahead of them. Then we're also in a position of likely passing the loser of the Pens/Jackets game on Thursday.

As much as I'd love to pass Shitsburgh or take them out in round one, I think those are both unlikely scenarios. We would need to win out and have them lose to Columbus in order to pass them. If we face them however, I'm not sure if we have the confidence to get it done, having been swept by them this regular season, given their overall resume and that they are 29-9-2 on home ice.

Meanwhile, we went 3-1 against Washington, they don't have the powerhouse team they've had in the past or the Cup pedigree either. We could probably strike a lot more fear in them in round one than all of these other teams.
I would just like to win out and play/beat whomever we get in the first round.

lasgop8

Lets do this!
Hoopla Cash
$ 900.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Okay Flyer fans, A very important 6 points starts tonight. I'm hoping to see a real playoff team these last 3 games, I think they need to get into that mindset now because wherever we end up it's going to be a war with whomever. I would like to see Elliott get some time but wont be overly mad if he's healthy for the playoffs. He could give this team a serious boost as they seem to play hard with him in net. IMO the playoffs for us kind of start today so I hope I see that team.
Man getting Elliott back would be like hitting the lotto if he plays the way he did all season.

chy1127

Peace & Love, Peace & Luv
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Giroux - Couturier - Konecny
Lindblom - Patrick - Voracek
Weal - Filppula - Simmonds
Raffl - Lehtera - Read

Raffl back tonight but Laughton sits.

lasgop8

Lets do this!
Hoopla Cash
$ 900.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Raffl - Lehtera - Read

OMG what does it take to get that POS out of the line up?!

Maverick426h

Junior Mint
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Raffl - Lehtera - Read

That's a pretty damn good 4th line. All of them could and have played on any other line if necessary. This tells me we're as deep of a team now as we've been all season long, which is how you do it.

lasgop8

Lets do this!
Hoopla Cash
$ 900.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That's a pretty damn good 4th line. All of them could and have played on any other line if necessary. This tells me we're as deep of a team now as we've been all season long, which is how you do it.
This statement would be true if Laughton was centering the 4th line.