• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

5,000 Posts for a Flyers Cup in 2018!

Chris p Bacon

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

JBM73

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That is a stupid move by Gudas, yuo don't fuck with your team mates especially like that, if it was a little love tap cool, but I would be willing to bet if Gudas hurt Giroux he would probably be an ex-Flyer. I'm probably just being to protective though lol.

I don't think he even knew it was G. He never even really looks in that direction, just sees the wrong jersey coming his way out of the corner of his eye. Probably much ado about nothing.

Chris p Bacon

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't think he even knew it was G. He never even really looks in that direction, just sees the wrong jersey coming his way out of the corner of his eye. Probably much ado about nothing.
You're probably right it just looks a little worse than it was.

Psych-Ward

Padded cells optional
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That is a stupid move by Gudas, yuo don't fuck with your team mates especially like that, if it was a little love tap cool, but I would be willing to bet if Gudas hurt Giroux he would probably be an ex-Flyer. I'm probably just being to protective though lol.

Gudas punches Flyers teammate Giroux at World Championships (Video)

Watch the video, read the article. It was unintentional, and more so it was a blind punch. Gudas was going to confront another player and G came in on it and it happened.
It's not as if he intentionally went after him, this Shit has to be expected and surprisingly doesn't happen more often with these guys playing on different teams.

Chris p Bacon

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Gudas punches Flyers teammate Giroux at World Championships (Video)

Watch the video, read the article. It was unintentional, and more so it was a blind punch. Gudas was going to confront another player and G came in on it and it happened.
It's not as if he intentionally went after him, this Shit has to be expected and surprisingly doesn't happen more often with these guys playing on different teams.
I didn't get to see an article, I know it's all hockey and I know he's not that dumb but we need everyone healthy next year, I like lasgops idea of Roo just getting healthy this summer and leave hockey alone, lol. I'm just an over protective parent I guess.:D

awaz

Hoopla Cash
$ 191.67
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Last edited:

lasgop8

Lets do this!
Hoopla Cash
$ 900.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I watched this game and that particular play i wouldn't blame Gudas as he just saw another jersey and it was Gee who went down like a sack of potatoes. There was however a play later in that period where Gudas shot the puck into the chest of the goalie from the top of the circle and followed the puck in and tried to push over Simmonds. Needless to say that didn't happen and then Schenn and Jake came in and it was 4 flyers pushing and shoving after the whistle.

lasgop8

Lets do this!
Hoopla Cash
$ 900.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Anaheim came back from a 3-0 hole with 4 minutes to go or the Oilers are in the west finals already. They are going to be really good for a long time.

lasgop8

Lets do this!
Hoopla Cash
$ 900.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I watched the Canada team play twice now and its pretty funny watching Gee come up the ice with all the speed in this tourney. It looks like he has cement legs. Koneckny look super. Him and his line have been dominant. Schenn doesn't look nearly as good as he did in the last few weeks. Mitch Marner is a stud.

JBM73

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Teams like to build these days with strength down the middle at center. A triumvirate of Giroux-Nolan Patrick/Nico Hischier-Couturier down the middle of the lineup would be the envy of a lot of teams around the NHL.

this is well said.

Agreed. A couple of big "ifs" would have to happen to make Couturier expendable:

1) Flyers draft Patrick and/or Hischier and they pan out, and pan out at center. I have concerns about Hischier being too thin to be a center in the NHL in the long term. Can he bulk up without hampering his skating?
2) Rubstov/Vecchione/someone else pans out as a legitimate 3C.

This is a centers' league right now, and centers with at least average size. They may even be more important than defensemen at this point. No way I'm trading Couturier without an effective top 9 C replacing him. And, especially if Hischier is the pick, I'd be concerned about all of my top 3 centers being on the small side. That's not going to cut it if we want a Cup. Couturier is more important to this team than the average fan seems to realize - he's just not living up to being the 8th overall pick.