• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

5,000 Posts for a Flyers Cup in 2018!

Chris p Bacon

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Looks to me like Nashville vs. Anaheim and then NYR vs. Pittsburgh. I would expect Anaheim and Pittsburgh to advance, but Nashville could throw a wrench into that.

Pittsburgh probably winning it all again if Crosby comes back within the next week or so, unfortunately.

Not rooting for anyone, but Nashville winning it all would be a nice story. Serious underdogs.
not so sure about that call. Sens have played very good.

Maverick426h

Junior Mint
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
not so sure about that call. Sens have played very good.

I hate the Rangers of course, but they already took out Atlantic division winner Montreal, who Ottawa could not beat late in the season when that seed was still up for grabs. I think the Rangers are just too tough/physical for them and Lundqvist will make the difference in net. Either way, bigger, stronger, faster and a veteran team...you know. That and our division has just been a monster all season long and into the playoffs too.

It probably should be 2-1 Rangers in the series, but the Sens were extremely fortunate to take game two. Pageau might want to play the lottery after that one...Lol Once in a lifetime results for him.

Last edited:

mall3013

SportsHoopla's #1 Bucknut
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This is probably old news, but man our goaltender issues will be a distant past. It hasn't been terrible, but having Stolarz and this guy waiting to move up in the near future. Hart seems to be killing it in the WHL.
Hart wins WHL goalie of the year ... again

lasgop8

Lets do this!
Hoopla Cash
$ 900.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I hate the Rangers of course, but they already took out Atlantic division winner Montreal, who Ottawa could not beat late in the season when that seed was still up for grabs. I think the Rangers are just too tough/physical for them and Lundqvist will make the difference in net. Either way, bigger, stronger, faster and a veteran team...you know. That and our division has just been a monster all season long and into the playoffs too.

It probably should be 2-1 Rangers in the series, but the Sens were extremely fortunate to take game two. Pageau might want to play the lottery after that one...Lol Once in a lifetime results for him.
Lunqvist GAA this series is 3.00 Lets go Sens !

Maverick426h

Junior Mint
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Lunqvist GAA this series is 3.00 Lets go Sens !

Not a true statement, really. Game two went to double OT, which lowers his gaa, Pageau got lucky (which we've been over) and he was solid in the other two games...Lol

2.04 gaa and .935 sv% overall through 9 games...I detest him, but he's been pretty good this postseason.

Maverick426h

Junior Mint
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Fucking Rangers have been ridiculously good on the road this year too. If they win tonight, it's tied and two of the next three games would be in Ottawa, which they don't mind at all...Lol

Chris p Bacon

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I just think the Sens have matched up pretty well lately towards the end of the season. They've been like the Pens, seem to find ways to win while be totally out played for stretches. I just want to see them take the Rags out for sure, I know they will lose against the Pens.

Maverick426h

Junior Mint
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I just think the Sens have matched up pretty well lately towards the end of the season. They've been like the Pens, seem to find ways to win while be totally out played for stretches. I just want to see them take the Rags out for sure, I know they will lose against the Pens.

The Rangers are pounding them physically and I think it will take it's toll on the Sens as the series progresses. Plus, let's be honest, Ottawa relies a ton on just one player...Karlsson. Teams like that don't generally get to the conference finals.

lasgop8

Lets do this!
Hoopla Cash
$ 900.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not a true statement, really. Game two went to double OT, which lowers his gaa, Pageau got lucky (which we've been over) and he was solid in the other two games...Lol

2.04 gaa and .935 sv% overall through 9 games...I detest him, but he's been pretty good this postseason.
It may be true that he played well against Montreal who has zero offense to speak of so it was a pretty easy series to play well but this series he is stinking up the joint. Ranger fans here are calling for him to sit. You used the word lucky in this case you used it to reference Pageau but i have watched every minute of every game in the Rags series and Lundqvist has to be the luckiest goalie in the playoffs. Several posts hit while he was beaten clean and several pucks pulled out from behind him by defenseman. Just want to point out luck goes both ways.

lasgop8

Lets do this!
Hoopla Cash
$ 900.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Fucking Rangers have been ridiculously good on the road this year too. If they win tonight, it's tied and two of the next three games would be in Ottawa, which they don't mind at all...Lol
If the Rags lose tonight its 3-1 Sens which will be going back home where they won the first two games.

Maverick426h

Junior Mint
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If the Rags lose tonight its 3-1 Sens which will be going back home where they won the first two games.

I don't see them losing tonight. Either way, the Rangers are winning the physical battle, which will pay dividends in potential games 5-7.

They were 27-12-2 on the road this season (Nhl best) and won twice in Montreal in round one. Game two really should've gone to them. I don't think they're worried about having to win in Ottawa.

We all want the Rags to lose, but I'm just calling it the way I see it as a fan of the sport...Lol

Last edited:

Chris p Bacon

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Rangers are pounding them physically and I think it will take it's toll on the Sens as the series progresses. Plus, let's be honest, Ottawa relies a ton on just one player...Karlsson. Teams like that don't generally get to the conference finals.
If karlson is all the Sens are relying on then they are in great shape. Lundquist is an over rated hack and has had several lucky bounces go his way. I honestly think Anderson is the biggest key. He's def a better goalie then lundy right now. Also I just hate the Rags and want anyone but them and the penqueers.

lasgop8

Lets do this!
Hoopla Cash
$ 900.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't see them losing tonight. Either way, the Rangers are winning the physical battle, which will pay dividends in potential games 5-7.

They were 27-12-2 on the road this season (Nhl best) and won twice in Montreal in round one. Game two really should've gone to them. I don't think they're worried about having to win in Ottawa.

We all want the Rags to lose, but I'm just calling it the way I see it as a fan of the sport...Lol
This could all be true or all laid to rest with an Ottawa win tonight.

lasgop8

Lets do this!
Hoopla Cash
$ 900.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
C-_bTGZW0AA4_TI.jpg

Psych-Ward is that you at the game

awaz

Hoopla Cash
$ 191.67
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm pulling for the Caps, lots of friends are big time Caps fans so i've seen a lot of them. Really like Ovechkin honestly..

But they're going to lose to the pens looks like.. so after that would be Nashville for Lavi and Subban.