• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

5,000 Posts for a Flyers Cup in 2018!

lasgop8

Lets do this!
Hoopla Cash
$ 900.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We basically got Simmonds, Lehtera, two first round picks and Grossmann (minus a 3rd) for Richards. Not bad considering the guy is no longer even in the league. Just Simmonds for him straight-up would've eventually been highly in our favor.
Right now it really is only Simmonds we got for Richards.

Chris p Bacon

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We basically got Simmonds, Lehtera, two first round picks and Grossmann (minus a 3rd) for Richards. Not bad considering the guy is no longer even in the league. Just Simmonds for him straight-up would've eventually been highly in our favor.
IN the long run yes, But Richards was also a valuable piece to their puzzle and you could argue they got the better deal as they have two cups to show for it. Not saying it was all just the Richards trade but it was key. Hope Simmer pans out in the same way, he's not getting younger.

lasgop8

Lets do this!
Hoopla Cash
$ 900.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not playing for so long is killing me. I need some good old Flyer hockey.

Maverick426h

Junior Mint
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
IN the long run yes, But Richards was also a valuable piece to their puzzle and you could argue they got the better deal as they have two cups to show for it. Not saying it was all just the Richards trade but it was key. Hope Simmer pans out in the same way, he's not getting younger.

Well, they only got 3 good seasons out of Richards and they won the Cups because that team was stacked. We've gotten 169 goals from Simmonds across 6 seasons, this his 7th and one more yet to come. He's 29, just like Giroux (except half a year younger). I've already expressed how I feel about that...Lol Let's not call him over the hill just yet.

Chris p Bacon

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well, they only got 3 good seasons out of Richards and they won the Cups because that team was stacked. We've gotten 169 goals from Simmonds across 6 seasons, this his 7th and one more yet to come. He's 29, just like Giroux (except half a year younger). I've already expressed how I feel about that...Lol Let's not call him over the hill just yet.
No I was refering to his age in regards to where we are at as a team to winning a cup. Hoping in a 3 year window. Not saying he's old yet lol.

Maverick426h

Junior Mint
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No I was refering to his age in regards to where we are at as a team to winning a cup. Hoping in a 3 year window. Not saying he's old yet lol.

Well, not likely to win a Cup with him unless we sign him to an extension and then you do have to worry about length of term, the dollar amount and when he will eventually start to decline.

Will be interesting to see what Hexy does with that, because if we don't re-sign him, we'll probably ship him next season for another piece. Not going to lose him for nothing, he is just too valuable.

chy1127

Peace & Love, Peace & Luv
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Patrick not at practice again today.

Maverick426h

Junior Mint
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Patrick not at practice again today.

It's frustrating, but we've had plenty of experience as a franchise dealing with elite players that have concussion issues, so it's better to be on the safe side here, especially with a 19 year old kid.

What made this worse is we thought he was missing zero time and suddenly he's been out for six games, soon to be seven. He probably had a headache or dizziness that came later on, which caused them to revisit everything and make sure he's absolutely 100% before returning.

Just do it right. Don't fuck this up.

lasgop8

Lets do this!
Hoopla Cash
$ 900.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Mall id like to wish you an early Happy Veterans Day and Thank You for your service!!
:suds: :clap: :usa: :usa2: